• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2 Month Mar/Apr & Apr/May Updated W/Md Special

In summary, the "2 Month Mar/Apr & Apr/May Updated W/Md Special" is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef that includes new products and exclusive deals for the months of March, April, and May. It typically includes a mix of cookware, bakeware, kitchen gadgets, and food items. The special is available for a limited time only and can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or directly from their website. It is open to all customers, not just consultants.
kam
Staff member
Here are the 2 month flyers updated with the Mother's Day specials.

Honestly, I didn't think I was going to be able to fit it and wasn't even going to try...but I worked on it today and got it all to fit (barely). :)

So, not sure if anyone can use these, but here they are anyway.

Attachments

• MarAprMD_2011_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 483
  • AprMDMay_2011_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 583
Can I just say, WOW....thanks so much for doing this!

You're a lifesaver!

YOU are SO GOOD! Can I beg you for an April OOF? ;)

quiverfull7 said:
YOU are SO GOOD! Can I beg you for an April OOF? ;)

Hi Diane,

Thank you for the compliment.

I would love to do an April OOF form for you - but I don't do those. Someone here does and posts them (regularly, I thought). SORRY!!

I used to do them when I first started - but I don't do them anymore.

Kam:
Once again, you outdid yourself!! Thank you SO much!! :D

does anyone know if host can get the mother's day $25 special for half price?

I don't see why not, if they have a half-price item, that checkbox would show up. You could try putting a future April show in and see.

kam, thanks so much for this flyer. 3 years of wearing PC logo wear, I got nothing. Until last month a lady at Macy's needed something and passed my name onto her co-workers, so I got a 2nd Feb show and earned the HWC items.

Yesterday a gal at Nordstrom's said she wanted a party in Apr or May, so I'm printing this out for her.

woo hoo!

Related to 2 Month Mar/Apr & Apr/May Updated W/Md Special

1. What is the "2 Month Mar/Apr & Apr/May Updated W/Md Special"?

The "2 Month Mar/Apr & Apr/May Updated W/Md Special" is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef that includes new products and exclusive deals for the months of March, April, and May. It is a great opportunity to stock up on essential kitchen tools and try out new recipes.

2. What products are included in the "2 Month Mar/Apr & Apr/May Updated W/Md Special"?

The specific products included in the "2 Month Mar/Apr & Apr/May Updated W/Md Special" may vary, but typically it includes a mix of new and popular Pampered Chef products such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen gadgets, and food items.

3. How long is the "2 Month Mar/Apr & Apr/May Updated W/Md Special" available?

The "2 Month Mar/Apr & Apr/May Updated W/Md Special" is available for a limited time only, typically for the months of March, April, and May. However, some products may sell out before the end of the special, so it is recommended to purchase early to ensure availability.

4. Can I take advantage of the "2 Month Mar/Apr & Apr/May Updated W/Md Special" if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, the "2 Month Mar/Apr & Apr/May Updated W/Md Special" is available to all customers, regardless of whether or not they are a Pampered Chef consultant. It is a great opportunity for everyone to try out new products and save money.

5. How do I purchase the "2 Month Mar/Apr & Apr/May Updated W/Md Special"?

You can purchase the "2 Month Mar/Apr & Apr/May Updated W/Md Special" through a Pampered Chef consultant, either at an in-person party or through their personal website. You can also purchase directly from the Pampered Chef website if you do not have a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam