• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Halloween Recipe Ideas from Pillsbury`

In summary, Pillsbury has sent out an email today with some great ideas for this Halloween season. You can find the link on their website.
whiteyteresa
I don't know if I am allowed to do this but here I go.

Does any get e-mails from Pillsbury?

I got one today and you need to check of the link below. It is really neat

http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/gm/halloween06/index.php

`

These are great! Thanks for sharing.

How cute are those ideas! Too bad I'm not having my Mommy and me daugther's party this month! Thanks for sharing! Too cute!

Ginger, it's great to finally put a face to my freind! :O) Too bad I cannot crop mine down to appropriate size!

heat123 said:
Ginger, it's great to finally put a face to my freind! :O) Too bad I cannot crop mine down to appropriate size!

awwwwwwwwwwww shucks.......;) we need the dexie duo to help with puter things......:D

Ginger428 said:
awwwwwwwwwwww shucks.......;) we need the dexie duo to help with puter things......:D

They haven't been around for a while, guess they are out RVing again.

pamperedlinda said:
They haven't been around for a while, guess they are out RVing again.

Linda speaking of faces... has anyone told you you look like Tori Spellilng? At least in your pic you could be her twin!!

Except much shorter, lol.

jdavis said:
Except much shorter, lol.

Yeah Jen, like you are so tall yourself!!! You've been saving that one up - haven't you?! LOL:)

heat123 said:
Linda speaking of faces... has anyone told you you look like Tori Spellilng? At least in your pic you could be her twin!!

Ya know, someone else on this board said that too. Truly, I look nothing like her (just ask Miss Smartie Pants-not so tall herself-Jen!), must be the photo............

No, not really in person, but in the pic you do. LOLOL. Well, isn't Miss Tori kinda' tall? That's all I meant. http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/innocent0009.gif I know, I say all day that I am too short for my job. But there are times when it is good to be short, like when we were waiting to get off the bus, lol.

I get the Pillsbury newsletter and they had some great ideas for this Halloween season. I also subscribe to their recipe books, one a month. I love their ideas, I find I can incorporate them into my demos sometimes.

Thanks!How neat! Thanks for posting the link! How did you get the cookbook online like that? I looked on the Pillsbury site and saw where you could sign-up for the newsletter, but this looks like something different. Very cool! How did you find it?

THANKS!

1. What are some fun and creative Halloween recipe ideas from Pillsbury?

Some delicious Halloween recipe ideas from Pillsbury include Mummy Dogs, Pumpkin-Shaped Crescent Rolls, Witch Hat Calzones, and Spiderweb Taco Dip.

2. Are these Halloween recipes easy to make?

Yes, most of Pillsbury's Halloween recipes are quick and easy to make. They are perfect for busy families or last-minute party planning.

3. Can I use Pillsbury's products to make these Halloween recipes?

Absolutely! Pillsbury offers a variety of products such as crescent rolls, biscuits, and cookie dough that can be used to create these delicious Halloween treats.

4. Are there any vegetarian or gluten-free options for these Halloween recipes?

Yes, Pillsbury has a variety of recipes that can be easily modified to fit dietary restrictions. For example, you can use gluten-free crescent rolls or vegetarian substitutes for the Mummy Dogs.

5. How can I find more Halloween recipe ideas from Pillsbury?

You can visit Pillsbury's website or social media pages for more Halloween recipe ideas. They also have a Halloween-specific cookbook available for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kam