• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Try Making Zucchini Chips with a Microwave Chip Maker!

In summary, to make zucchini chips with the microwave chip maker, wash and slice the zucchini, place them on the chip maker with desired seasonings, and microwave for 3-5 minutes. Other vegetables can also be used, and cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of slices. No oil is needed, but it can be lightly sprayed before microwaving. The chip maker can make multiple chips at once.
DebPC
Staff member
Has anyone tried these with the Microwave Potato Chip Maker?
I don't like zucchini, but thought I might like these.

zu.jpg

I'd be afraid to try those on the Microwave Chip Maker. The things that work best are solid like apples and potatoes. As a matter of fact, there are only a few things that are specifically allowed for use per the instructions.

What about a harder squash, like butternut? Or pumpkin?

Those still have a lot more water than fiber, Paula.

Hi there! I have not personally tried using the Microwave Potato Chip Maker with zucchini, but I have heard from other consultants that it works really well and produces crispy chips. Even if you're not a fan of zucchini, I think it's definitely worth giving it a try as it may surprise you! Let me know how it turns out for you. Happy cooking!

1. How do I use the microwave chip maker to make zucchini chips?

To make zucchini chips with the microwave chip maker, start by washing and slicing the zucchini into thin, even slices. Place the slices in a single layer on the chip maker and sprinkle with your desired seasonings. Microwave for 3-5 minutes or until the chips are crispy and browned.

2. Can I use other types of vegetables besides zucchini?

Yes, the microwave chip maker can be used to make chips with a variety of vegetables such as sweet potatoes, carrots, and even kale. Just make sure to slice the vegetables thinly and adjust the cooking time accordingly.

3. How long does it take to make zucchini chips using the microwave chip maker?

The cooking time for zucchini chips using the microwave chip maker can vary depending on the thickness of the slices and the power of your microwave. Generally, it takes around 3-5 minutes to make crispy zucchini chips.

4. Do I need to use oil when making zucchini chips with the microwave chip maker?

No, the microwave chip maker is designed to make healthy, oil-free chips. However, you can lightly spray the chips with oil before microwaving if desired.

5. Can I make a large batch of zucchini chips at once with the microwave chip maker?

Yes, the microwave chip maker is designed to make multiple chips at once. Just make sure to arrange the slices in a single layer and microwave in batches if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minirottie
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • Jennie50
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gfreechef
  • nikked