• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are There Any New Rewards on Zoom Panel's Updated Site?

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: Whatatay
Views: 17 Replies: 0 For those of you who have points with Zoom Panel from taking surveys, the Zoom Panel Rewards site has been updated with some new rewards. The bad news is that it is still a bunch of junk. They added lots of DVDs Cds, and books. For each point catagory, it shows pages 1-10 but you need to keep clicking "next" or "last" to see them all. If you click on a point catagory and then click "last" you will see the pages for that point catagory. After page 10 it is the book, CDs and DVDs. Some point catagories have 40 pages of stuff. However, I found that if I click "last" on the first page I am brought to after logging in, it takes me to page 1128. Maybe you will find something to use your points on.More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Giving away bookings--what if the host doesn't want to book with the new gal?In January I did a show for Raquel and Diana booked a show.

I did Diana's show in February and Lora booked a show.

I did Lora's show in March and Monica booked a show.

At Lora's show, Raquel filled our her consultant agreement is finally going to get started. I made a big deal out of it and announced that anyone who booked would be helping Raquel get started and they could have their show with her. Diana and Lora are Raquel's cousins, so there was a lot of family there that would be Raquel's customer base anyway, so I didn't think it was a big deal.

I have not called Monica because we don't have Raquel's agreement submitted yet. Then Monica (Lora's SIL) emailed me that she was looking at some dates and wanted to know what I have available. I emailed her back saying that I would get her and Raquel in touch. She just emailed me saying she expected me to do the show and if that wasn't the case, then she would cancel.

What do I do?!?!?!?!?!?

I want to help Raquel get started, but I don't want to lose a show over this either. I feel totally stuck. Your advice??

It's up to the host who she books with. If she wants you then you do the show. I would first say that I'd be happy to do her show if she wants me to but then ask her if it would be awkward for the family with her relative starting her business. She'll let you know.

I had a consultant start and one side of the family was very interested in helping her but the other side wanted to stay with me. I had announced that she was starting as a consultant before the show (similar situation - booking off a booking - not the new consultant as host) and that I would be giving her the bookings. Some came up to me and said they wanted to book with me. She was fine with that.

I often get surprise when I say the new person is getting the bookings - they usually don't expect us to do that. You could say you are "sharing" them - that wouldn't necessarily imply that she gets them all.

This happened to me with two sister's in law! Veronica signed up but her sister in law wanted me to do the show. Later I found out there was friction between them more on the host side.... Anyway, Veronica expected this because of their past history so it really didn't bother her. There may be a similar situation here. If they had a good relationship wouldn't she "want" to help Raquel? I don't think Raquel would mind because you put it out there at the beginning. This other person is chosing you, you are not taking her away.

totally agree with the others. been in the same situation, it's not the best feeling.

Well, Monica responded and still wants to do the show with me. :):)I have left several messages for Raquel and no response, so....I don't know that Raquel and Monica really know each other that well, so Monica has no real ties to helping her out anyway.

Glad it's all working out Deb! That should take a lot of pressure off of you! Don't sweat it!!!:blushing:

1. What is the Zoom Panel Rewards site?

The Zoom Panel Rewards site is a website where users can use their earned points from taking surveys to redeem for various rewards.

2. Has the Zoom Panel Rewards site been updated?

Yes, the Zoom Panel Rewards site has recently been updated with new rewards.

3. What types of rewards have been added?

The new rewards include DVDs, CDs, and books.

4. How can I view all the available rewards?

To view all the available rewards, click on a point category and then click "last" to see the pages for that point category. Some categories may have up to 40 pages of rewards.

5. Are the new rewards worth redeeming points for?

This is subjective and depends on personal preference. Some may find the new rewards useful, while others may not. It is recommended to browse through the rewards and decide for yourself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies