• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Omelet in a Ziplock Bag: Perfect for Tomorrow's Breakfast!

In summary, to make the Easy Omelet in a Ziplock Bag recipe, you will need 2 eggs, 1/4 cup shredded cheese, 1/4 cup diced vegetables, and salt and pepper to taste. It is not recommended to use a regular plastic bag, as Ziplock bags are designed to withstand high temperatures. There is no need to grease the bag before adding the ingredients. You can make multiple omelets at once by using different bags for each one. Additional ingredients such as cooked bacon, ham, or diced tomatoes can be added, but make sure not to overfill the bag.
TammyJo
I am looking for the recipe for the ziplock omelet can someone help me asap because I am having a womens group for breakfast tomorrow morning

Have each guest write their name on their bag - FREEZER Quart size ziplock bag. Each person puts 2 eggs in a and works it with their hands to mix it up. I have all kinds of ingredients to add to the bags - bacon, peppers, cheese, hot sauce, onions, mushrooms, etc. Have stock pots of water boiling - I usually don't put more than 6 bags in a pot at a time and set the timer for 13 minutes. Be exact about the time.The omelets will slide out of the bag. I serve them with flour tortillas.Good Luck!

Have you ever used the roasting pan across 2 burners so more bags can be added at one time. I thought about trying this. Thanks for the recipe and I tried it morning and it tasted great!:D

TammyJo said:
I am looking for the recipe for the ziplock omelet can someone help me asap because I am having a womens group for breakfast tomorrow morning

Do you do this for a show?
Schel

I am wanting to offer this for a brunch show along with making another breakfast to go along with it. I did the ziplock omelet this morning for my family and they loved it and so easy to do with everyone doing their own.

What ingredients do I need for the Easy Omelet in a Ziplock Bag recipe?

You will need 2 eggs, 1/4 cup shredded cheese, 1/4 cup diced vegetables (such as bell peppers, onions, and mushrooms), and salt and pepper to taste.

Can I use a regular plastic bag instead of a Ziplock bag?

No, it is not recommended to use a regular plastic bag as it may melt or release harmful chemicals when exposed to heat. Ziplock bags are designed to withstand high temperatures and are safe to use in this recipe.

Do I need to grease the bag before adding the ingredients?

No, there is no need to grease the bag as the eggs and cheese will prevent the omelet from sticking to the bag.

Can I make multiple omelets at once using this method?

Yes, you can make multiple omelets by using different bags for each one. Just make sure to label each bag with the person's name or ingredients to avoid confusion.

Can I add other ingredients to the omelet besides the ones listed in the recipe?

Yes, you can customize your omelet by adding other ingredients such as cooked bacon, ham, or diced tomatoes. Just make sure not to overfill the bag and leave enough room for the eggs to expand while cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefmichelle
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Nep2nfly
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies