• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Zip Code Error in P3? Need Assistance with Host's Address?

In summary, there could be a few reasons for your zip code not being recognized in P3, such as an outdated database or P3 not servicing your area. If it is due to technical issues, you can contact P3's customer service for help. However, only P3's technical team has the ability to update their database, so you cannot manually add your zip code. P3 typically updates their database every few months, but it may take longer for new zip codes to be added. It is not recommended to use a nearby zip code instead, as it may affect the accuracy of P3's services. It is best to contact their customer service for further assistance.
andrealynne719
I put a zip in for my host and P3 isn't filling in city/state or tax rate - anyone else run into this problem? I checked the address on USPS site and the zip I have is correct.

Thanks!

Some don't come up for some reason. You will have to look up the proper tax rates on CC and manually put them in. I had that for a show in HI.

Thanks! I just figured it out - it doesn't recognize if it's over 100 miles from your home zip. Good to know!

andrealynne719 said:
Thanks! I just figured it out - it doesn't recognize if it's over 100 miles from your home zip. Good to know!

It will recognize the zip code for mailing, but it won't automatically fill in the tax rates for beyond 100 miles from your home.

If it's far enough away it won't even recognize the city. It happens to me often.

Thanks for help, all!

1. Why is my zip code not recognized in P3?

There could be a few reasons for this. Sometimes, P3 may not have updated their database to include newer zip codes. Also, check that you are entering the correct zip code and that there are no typos or missing digits. Additionally, P3 may not cover your specific zip code for their services.

2. Can I still use P3 even if my zip code is not recognized?

It depends on the reason for the zip code not being recognized. If it is due to P3 not servicing your area, then unfortunately you will not be able to use their services. However, if it is due to a technical issue or outdated database, you can contact P3's customer service for assistance.

3. Is there a way to manually add my zip code to P3's database?

No, only P3's technical team has the ability to update their database. You can contact their customer service and request for your zip code to be added.

4. How long does it take for P3 to update their database with new zip codes?

This can vary, but typically P3 updates their database every few months. However, if your zip code is relatively new, it may take longer for it to be added.

5. Can I use a nearby zip code instead of my own in P3?

It is not recommended to use a different zip code as it may affect the accuracy of P3's services. It is best to contact their customer service for further assistance with your specific zip code not being recognized.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lizzus