• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My Zesty Guacamole Seasoning Mix Still Good?

In summary, the Zesty Guacamole Seasoning Mix contains a blend of dehydrated vegetables, salt, sugar, spices, citric acid, and natural flavors. It is gluten-free and can be used to make guacamole dip by mixing it with avocados, tomato, and lime juice. It can also be used as a seasoning for other dishes and has a shelf life of approximately 2 years when stored properly.
jbdowd0798
Gold Member
Hey All,

Okay (dumb) question for you- I have a box of the mix and the packets look good....the mix moves in the packaging without it being dried out/hard as a rock. Soooo is it still good or should I pitch it in the trash?? I bought it off the outlet a while ago!

Thanks!

hmmm, I'm sure its still safe but we haven't sold it for awhile. Personally, I preferred homemade so i never bought it

I still have some from the outlet...I would use it.

1. What are the ingredients in the Zesty Guacamole Seasoning Mix?

The Zesty Guacamole Seasoning Mix contains a blend of dehydrated vegetables (including onion, garlic, tomato, bell pepper, and cilantro), salt, sugar, spices, citric acid, and natural flavors.

2. Is the Zesty Guacamole Seasoning Mix gluten-free?

Yes, the Zesty Guacamole Seasoning Mix is gluten-free. It does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients.

3. How do I use the Zesty Guacamole Seasoning Mix?

To make a delicious guacamole dip, simply mix one packet of the Zesty Guacamole Seasoning Mix with 2 ripe mashed avocados, 1 diced tomato, and 1 tablespoon of lime juice. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips or veggies.

4. Can I use the Zesty Guacamole Seasoning Mix for other dishes besides guacamole?

Yes, the Zesty Guacamole Seasoning Mix can be used as a seasoning for other dishes such as tacos, quesadillas, salads, or as a marinade for chicken or fish. Get creative and experiment with different recipes!

5. How long does the Zesty Guacamole Seasoning Mix last?

The Zesty Guacamole Seasoning Mix has a shelf life of approximately 2 years when stored in a cool, dry place. Once opened, it should be used within 6 months for optimal flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMichele1
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • pampchefrhondab