• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Zesty Crab Nacho Recipe from Margarita Party Files

In summary, the Zesty Crab Nacho Recipe from Margarita Party Files allows for substitutions, makes 6-8 servings, can be made ahead of time, does not require a specific type of crab, and can be made vegetarian or vegan by using plant-based alternatives and adding in extra veggies.
ChefPaulaB
I was looking through some files for Margarita Parties and one of the recipe choices on one was for Zesty Crab Nachos, I thought it sounded interesting, but I can't find the recipe anywhere... I looked in the files here and on CC... anyone know this one?

Thank you! I always forget to try that! They sound interesting, not sure if they're my kind of nachos or not... might have to try. Was thinking about making for a BeautiControl Spa that I'm having. I promised everyone Margariats, so I'm making the Slap Your Mama Margaritas and then I wanted a couple mexican type recipes to go with... I was thinking maybe the Touchdown Taco Dip and these... but not sure... Has anyone tried these?

1. Can I make substitutions in the Zesty Crab Nacho Recipe from Margarita Party Files?

Yes, you can make substitutions in this recipe! You can use a different type of cheese or switch out the crab for another type of seafood.

2. How many servings does the Zesty Crab Nacho Recipe from Margarita Party Files make?

This recipe makes approximately 6-8 servings, depending on the size of your nacho platter.

3. Can I make the Zesty Crab Nacho Recipe from Margarita Party Files ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the nacho toppings ahead of time and assemble the nachos right before serving. This will ensure that the nachos stay crispy.

4. Do I have to use a specific type of crab for the Zesty Crab Nacho Recipe from Margarita Party Files?

No, you can use any type of crab for this recipe. We recommend using lump crab meat for the best flavor and texture, but canned crab meat or imitation crab can also be used.

5. Can I make this recipe vegetarian or vegan?

Yes, you can easily make this recipe vegetarian or vegan by omitting the crab and using plant-based cheese and sour cream alternatives. You can also add in extra veggies like bell peppers, onions, and black beans for added flavor and protein.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • esavvymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
schel
  • frozenchef