• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Zero Fat, High Protein Sour Cream Alternative: Greek Yogurt!

In summary, the "Zero Fat, High Protein Sour Cream Alternative: Greek Yogurt!" has 0 grams of fat and 15 grams of protein per 1/4 cup serving. It is suitable for those with lactose intolerance and can be used as a 1:1 substitute for sour cream in recipes. It does not contain any artificial ingredients or preservatives and should be stored in the refrigerator at or below 40°F. It is best to consume within 5-7 days after opening for optimal freshness.
DebPC
Staff member
Instead of buying sour cream, buy nonfat greek yogurt. ZERO FAT, HIGH IN PROTEIN, 35 CALORIES FOR 2 TABLESPOONS and tastes like sour cream and is even thicker than reduced fat sour cream because of all the protein even at 0% fat. It is a teeeeny tiny bit more sour but not much. I've had it on baked potatoes and mexican and it feels naughty but it isn't.

I love the tangy-ness of Greek yogurt. I'll definitely try this.

I substitute Greek Yougurt (0%fat) for the sour cream in all my dips. My customers love it!!! I make a topping for baked potatoes with just the yogurt and one of the rubs and it is delicious.

What kind do you prefer?

Fage is my favorite!

I will try it!! Thank you!!

I'm a fan of chobani and it's on sale a lot.

Hi there! I completely agree with you that Greek yogurt is a great alternative to sour cream. Not only is it zero fat and high in protein, but it also has a lot of other health benefits. Greek yogurt is rich in probiotics, which can help with digestion and boost your immune system. Plus, it's a great source of calcium and other essential nutrients.I love using Greek yogurt in all sorts of recipes, from dips and dressings to desserts and smoothies. It's so versatile and adds a delicious creamy texture to any dish. And like you mentioned, it's a great substitute for sour cream in dishes like baked potatoes and Mexican food.As a Pampered Chef consultant, I love finding healthier alternatives for my customers. Greek yogurt is definitely a staple in my kitchen, and I highly recommend trying it out as a sour cream replacement. Thanks for sharing your experience with it!

What is the nutritional value of the "Zero Fat, High Protein Sour Cream Alternative: Greek Yogurt!"?

The nutritional value of our "Zero Fat, High Protein Sour Cream Alternative: Greek Yogurt!" is 0 grams of fat and 15 grams of protein per 1/4 cup serving. It also contains 2 grams of carbohydrates and 60 calories.

Is this product suitable for those with lactose intolerance?

Yes, our "Zero Fat, High Protein Sour Cream Alternative: Greek Yogurt!" is suitable for those with lactose intolerance. It contains live and active cultures that help break down lactose, making it easier to digest for those with lactose intolerance.

Can this product be used as a substitute for sour cream in recipes?

Absolutely! Our "Zero Fat, High Protein Sour Cream Alternative: Greek Yogurt!" can be used as a 1:1 substitute for sour cream in recipes. It has a similar texture and tanginess as sour cream, making it a versatile ingredient in cooking and baking.

Does this product contain any artificial ingredients or preservatives?

No, our "Zero Fat, High Protein Sour Cream Alternative: Greek Yogurt!" is made with all-natural ingredients and does not contain any artificial ingredients or preservatives. It is a healthier alternative to traditional sour cream.

How should this product be stored?

Our "Zero Fat, High Protein Sour Cream Alternative: Greek Yogurt!" should be stored in the refrigerator at or below 40°F. It is best to consume within 5-7 days after opening for optimal freshness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • lilscrapmama
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies