• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Zephenia Scripture Reference

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
Hi. I have a strange request. Someone has a scripture reference from Zephenia in their signature, and I cannot find it...if that's you, or you know who it is, could you please point me in the right direction?

BTW, it's possible it was Zacaraia, but I'm pretty sure it was Zephania.

Thanks!

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Hi. I have a strange request. Someone has a scripture reference from Zephenia in their signature, and I cannot find it...if that's you, or you know who it is, could you please point me in the right direction?

BTW, it's possible it was Zacaraia, but I'm pretty sure it was Zephania.

Thanks!

Closest I can come is this verse in Janet's sig - from Jeremiah:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:11-13

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
Nope...It's definitely from a "Z" book, and I'm pretty sure Zeph...Love that one, though!!!

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
Okay...I found the reference I was looking for, but not the signature...found it in another post by DebbieJ...

Here's one that is speaking to me, based on Zephaniah 3:17
17 The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing."

Thank you!!!