• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catchy Buttons for Your Bags - Get Approachable!

I have an idea for a good phrase for a hat pin though! "Ask me about my 3rd degree black belt in karate!"
DeannaK1022
I've been wanting a button to attach to some of my bags that say "ASK ME" or something of that sort. Maybe a catchy-er phraze.. Zazzle does custom buttons and tons of other things apparently..

Has anyone done this? Any ideas for a great 'button' catch phrase??

I'm not using anything copywrited nor will I use the logo... I just want something that says "I'm approachable about this!"

Thanks!

Deanna

I can't seem to come up with anything that doesn't sounds (a) like I'm a personal chef or (b) suggestive (i.e. I party for a living).

I just want a decent chef's hat pin that won't fall apart. The ones they gave away last year to new consultants who qualified in their first 30 days were super cute, sadly they were cheap piecs of crap. I've broken four of them. I like them because I can wear them on my uniform at work (advertising subliminally since I work in a pharmacy and can't hit up all our customers) now I have nothing.

I would love to be able to buy a few pieces of jewelry that I can wear for those times it's not appropritate for logo wear.

My recruiter gave me a bag full of stuff she inheritted from a past consultant of hers. There were pins in there. One said, "Give me a Year, I'll give you a Career" another said "Success is an Attitude you choose". I have no idea where they came from but if you can make your own these may be good.

I've thought of a few.. "Bring Back Family Dinner!" and "I can make dinner faster than you can!"

for recruiting .. "Ask me why I'm carrying this bag"

I like the chef's hat idea.. I may use that as a background image... hmmmmm

How about the classic "my dcb is better than your crock pot"? Or I party for a living

I loved my chef hat pin when I earned it, but it broke like the 3rd time I wore it :(
I too work full time and loved wearing it on my shirt so people would ask about it!

1. What are catchy buttons?

Catchy buttons are small, decorative accessories that can be attached to bags to add a touch of personal style and make them more eye-catching.

2. How can catchy buttons make my bags more approachable?

Catchy buttons can make your bags more approachable by adding a playful and inviting element. They can also be conversation starters and make people more likely to strike up a conversation with you.

3. Where can I find catchy buttons for my bags?

Catchy buttons can be found in many craft stores, online retailers, and even some clothing stores. You can also make your own using materials like fabric, buttons, and pins.

4. Can I customize catchy buttons for my bags?

Yes, you can customize catchy buttons for your bags by choosing specific designs, colors, and materials that reflect your personal style. You can also have them personalized with your initials or a special image.

5. Are catchy buttons only for bags?

No, catchy buttons can be attached to various items such as hats, jackets, and even shoes. They can add a unique touch to any accessory and make it stand out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies