• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yvonne's Banquet: Dressing Up as a Superhero with Your Downline

In fact, I just re-signed this past April. I'm so excited to be able to go again - the last conference I attended was when they announced the Executive cookware and we got the petite saucepan as a gift at lunch. That was the year I walked as a Director and we got the black 25th anniversary aprons at the Director event.
cookie325
Anyone from Yvonne's downline dressing up as a superhero for the banquet? If so, what sort of costume are you wearing??

Totally missed this the first round. You are supposed to dress in your favorite colors, not as a superhero. Do you need the updated information on the banquet at all?

No, I have it. Thank you though. I posted that right after they first announced the theme and the flyer never said anything about wearing your favorite color until recently. I'm glad we don't have to dress up as superheros...I don't do costumes well. LOL!

cookie325 said:
No, I have it. Thank you though. I posted that right after they first announced the theme and the flyer never said anything about wearing your favorite color until recently. I'm glad we don't have to dress up as superheros...I don't do costumes well. LOL!

Me either...well maybe. My first conference I did a Wave change and for the banquet we were attending they said to dress your dreams or what you wanted to be/do.

I drove that year so I brought my turnout gear and dressed as a firefighter. :D

That would be awesome!! This year, if we HAD to do superheroes, I was going to go as Storm from X-Men. I liked the year we had a "red carpet" banquet and we all wore evening gowns and boas. It was a hoot!

cookie325 said:
That would be awesome!! This year, if we HAD to do superheroes, I was going to go as Storm from X-Men. I liked the year we had a "red carpet" banquet and we all wore evening gowns and boas. It was a hoot!

Was that 2 years ago when I switched waves? Where you there last year?

It was 2004 or 2005. I haven't went to conference for the last few years...I wasn't active. In fact, I just re-signed this past April. I'm so excited to be able to go again - the last conference I attended was when they announced the Executive cookware and we got the petite saucepan as a gift at lunch. That was the year I walked as a Director and we got the black 25th anniversary aprons at the Director event. I'm pretty sure that was 2005.

What is "Yvonne Mattson's Banquet"?

"Yvonne Mattson's Banquet" is a special collection of high-quality cookware and kitchen tools curated by Pampered Chef consultant Yvonne Mattson. It includes some of our most popular and versatile products that are perfect for hosting large gatherings and preparing delicious meals for a crowd.

What products are included in "Yvonne Mattson's Banquet"?

The collection includes the Large Round Stone, Large Bar Pan, Large Mix 'N Scraper, Stainless Steel Whisk, and the Deluxe Air Fryer. These products are all hand-selected by Yvonne Mattson for their durability, versatility, and ease of use when cooking for a large group.

Can I purchase the products in "Yvonne Mattson's Banquet" individually?

Yes, all of the products in the collection can be purchased separately. However, purchasing the entire collection as a set offers a discounted price compared to buying each product individually. It also ensures that you have all the essential tools for cooking and entertaining.

Are there any special recipes included with "Yvonne Mattson's Banquet"?

Yes, the collection comes with a recipe booklet curated by Yvonne Mattson herself. It includes delicious and crowd-pleasing recipes that are perfect for using with the products in the collection. These recipes have been tested and approved by Yvonne and are sure to impress your guests.

Can I host a Pampered Chef party featuring "Yvonne Mattson's Banquet"?

Yes, hosting a party featuring "Yvonne Mattson's Banquet" is a great way to showcase the collection and earn free products and discounts. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you plan and host a fun and interactive party that your friends and family will love. Contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies