• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Makes Kellogg's All Bran Strawberry Medley Cereal So Yummy?

In summary, this may be a strange post, but I wanted to tell you about some yummy cereal! Kellogg's new All Bran Strawberry Medley cereal has bran flakes, bran "squares", granola clusters (yum), and real dried strawberries (yum). There are a lot of us on here trying to watch what we are eating, so I wanted to pass this info along.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
This may be a strange post, but I wanted to tell you about some YUMMY cereal! I just got Kellogg's new All Bran Strawberry Medley cereal. YUM-O!!
One cup gives you 170 cals, 1.5 g fat, 10 g fiber, and 5 g protein! And it is soooo good! It has bran flakes, bran "squares", granola clusters (yum) and real dried strawberries (yum).

There are a lot of us on here trying to watch what we are eating, so I wanted to pass this info along!

:)

Kelly

Sounds yummy! I've been eating the Curves cereal, and Cheerios Crunch. I am not a big cereal eater, so those are big steps for me.

I will have to try your recommendation, as I look for a variety! I am trying to eat the weight conscious oatmeal, but I dont like oatmeal either. I have a harder time eating the oatmeal....

Can you tell I am not a breakfast eater? I do like yogurt though.

I always watch what I eat.If I don't, the spoon tends to miss my mouth and the contents all spills on my shirt.

Just watch for the high fructose corn syrup. That's not a great thing to have and it's in a ton of stuff (bread, crackers, cereal, etc). I also stay away from sucralose (Splenda) b/c if it's made from sugar (which is processed and not good for you), is a MORE processed sugar good? I don't eat much refined sugar anymore and my tastebuds are more sensitive. I can taste sucralose in things now (like Curves cereal...didn't realize it had it!!). I love Kashi Autumn Wheat (ingredients...Organic Whole Grain Wheat, Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Natural Flavor). Yup, that's it!! AND it's good!! The fiber is 6g and there aren't added vitamins, but I get that from other places and I just love having something that isn't full of the other junk.As for watching what I eat, I find I don't need to b/c I've practiced enough I CAN do it with my eyes closed. Of course a couple of times I didn't look first, I ended up with dried octopus and squid. How I miss my college roommate. Of course, it was actually good so I would have missed out!!

I really like the Special K Vanilla Almond. I will have to check the good stuff in that one!

Jules711 said:
Just watch for the high fructose corn syrup. That's not a great thing to have and it's in a ton of stuff (bread, crackers, cereal, etc). I also stay away from sucralose (Splenda) b/c if it's made from sugar (which is processed and not good for you), is a MORE processed sugar good? I don't eat much refined sugar anymore and my tastebuds are more sensitive. I can taste sucralose in things now (like Curves cereal...didn't realize it had it!!). I love Kashi Autumn Wheat (ingredients...Organic Whole Grain Wheat, Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Natural Flavor). Yup, that's it!! AND it's good!! The fiber is 6g and there aren't added vitamins, but I get that from other places and I just love having something that isn't full of the other junk.

As for watching what I eat, I find I don't need to b/c I've practiced enough I CAN do it with my eyes closed. Of course a couple of times I didn't look first, I ended up with dried octopus and squid. How I miss my college roommate. Of course, it was actually good so I would have missed out!!

That is our favorite cereal! We love the cinnamon version too.:love:

I try to stay away from HFCS too, and also artificial sweeteners. I have found that almost all of the name brand "healthy" cereals have one or both of those ingredients. I had a bran muffin recipe I just loved, and it used All-Bran cereal. I was so disappointed when I read the ingredients, and one of the first ones was HFCS! Here I am making (instead of buying) muffins so that we can eat healthier, and what I thought was a healthy cereal wasn't!:( I stick with Kashi cereals, or organic brands.

A good book that explains alot of this stuff is called Ultra-Metabolism by Dr. Mark Hyman

or also Living Well For Optimum Health by Dr. Andrew Weil.

They are both easy to read and very informative!

Wow! I never noticed it had sugar and HFCS in it!

I still love it.:blushing:

Jules711 said:
Of course a couple of times I didn't look first, I ended up with dried octopus and squid. How I miss my college roommate.
Jules, your college roommate was a squid?

Last edited:
My favorite cereal is the Special K berries one! It's so yummy & most of the time, the grocery store is out of it, so I guess lots of other people like it too!!

What are the health benefits of "Yummy Way to Get Your Fiber!"?

The "Yummy Way to Get Your Fiber!" mix is high in fiber, which can help regulate digestion, lower cholesterol levels, and promote a feeling of fullness.

How do I use "Yummy Way to Get Your Fiber!"?

You can use the "Yummy Way to Get Your Fiber!" mix in a variety of ways, such as adding it to smoothies, sprinkling it on top of yogurt or oatmeal, or incorporating it into baked goods like muffins or bread.

Is "Yummy Way to Get Your Fiber!" gluten-free?

Yes, the "Yummy Way to Get Your Fiber!" mix is gluten-free, making it a great option for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies.

Can I use "Yummy Way to Get Your Fiber!" in savory dishes?

While "Yummy Way to Get Your Fiber!" is most commonly used in sweet dishes, such as breakfast foods or desserts, it can also be used in savory dishes like soups or casseroles for an added boost of fiber and nutrition.

What sets "Yummy Way to Get Your Fiber!" apart from other fiber supplements?

The "Yummy Way to Get Your Fiber!" mix is made with all-natural, whole food ingredients, unlike many other fiber supplements that are often made with processed or artificial ingredients. It also has a delicious, sweet taste, making it a more enjoyable way to get your daily dose of fiber.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• natural
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
natural
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
Back