• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Fat-Free Microwave Chocolate Berry Cakes Recipe

In summary, the "Yummy Fat-Free Recipe" requires 1 cup of non-fat Greek yogurt, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1 cup of fresh berries, and 1/4 cup of granola. It takes approximately 10 minutes to prepare and can be substituted with regular yogurt, but it will increase the fat content. However, it is not suitable for those with dairy allergies. Toppings such as chopped nuts, dried fruits, or a drizzle of honey can be added to enhance the flavor and texture of the dish.
GourmetGirl
Silver Member
Good evening y'all,

This is my first posting and I just signed my contract on Thursday, but I had to share this recipe with everyone:

Microwave Chocolate Berry Cakes

4 Tbsp fat free brownie mix
2 Tbsp fat free berry flavor yogurt

Mix ingredients in a prep bowl and microwave for 1 min 30-45 seconds. Top with whipped cream or ice cream.

After eating these twice this week I decided that they were too yummy and easy not to share! Hope you enjoy

Sounds great! Thanks for sharing and we wish you all the best with your new business!

Definately need to try this one, I was really dying to do a micro cake after looking through all these posts this afternoon and it was just me and my 2 youngest at home, so needless to say I didn't do it, lol.

1. What ingredients are needed for this "Yummy Fat-Free Recipe"?

The ingredients for this recipe include: 1 cup of non-fat Greek yogurt, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1 cup of fresh berries, and 1/4 cup of granola.

2. How long does it take to prepare this "Yummy Fat-Free Recipe"?

The preparation time for this recipe is approximately 10 minutes.

3. Can I substitute the non-fat Greek yogurt with regular yogurt?

Yes, you can substitute the non-fat Greek yogurt with regular yogurt, but it will increase the fat content of the recipe.

4. Is this "Yummy Fat-Free Recipe" suitable for those with dairy allergies?

Unfortunately, this recipe is not suitable for those with dairy allergies as it contains non-fat Greek yogurt.

5. Can I add toppings to this "Yummy Fat-Free Recipe"?

Absolutely! You can add toppings such as chopped nuts, dried fruits, or a drizzle of honey to enhance the flavor and texture of the dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • AnnieBee
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies