• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yummy~Could Be Pampered Chef Recipe....

In summary, those little Pillsbury cookbooks at the checkout in the grocery store are like my candy.....love 'em! Anyway, I made this recipe the other night & it's yummy! So easy, it could have been written by PC;)
lacychef
Those little Pillsbury cookbooks at the checkout in the grocery store are like my candy.....love 'em! Anyway, I made this recipe the other night & it's yummy! So easy, it could have been written by PC;)

Pizza Breadstick Casserole
1lb. ground beef
1/2 c. diced pepperoni
5 green onions, sliced
1 1/2 c. chunky tomato pasta sauce
1 box Pillsbury refrigerated Parmesan breadsticks
1 c. shredded Colby/Jack cheese
Preheat oven to 375. In 10 inch skillet, cook ground beef; drain. Stir in pepperoni, onions, & pasta sauce. Cook until boiling, stirring frequently.
Meanwhile, unroll dough. Spread garlic mixture from box evenly over dough. Separate into 10 breadsticks. Cut each into 3 pieces.
Spoon ground beef mixture into 9X13 baker. Spread dough pieces evenly over meat.
Bake 15-18 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Sprinkle with cheese & bake another 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.

*what I did to use more products.....instead of adding ingredients to skillet, I put into classic batter bowl (or you could use lg micro), & heated in microwave.
products used: 10 inch skillet, mix & chop, classic batter bowl, mix & scraper, utility knife, cutting board, can opener if can of pasta sauce, rectangular baker, spreader, cheese grater, & I used bamboo spoon to serve
I also read wrong & used the whole can of spaghetti sauce, and I couldn't find the exact kind of breadsticks-just plain, so I mixed fresh garlic (used garlic press) into butter & spread on....it was yummy:)

I was thinking reading this -- could you bake it right in the skillet? Is the 10" big enough, our would you need the 12"? Then it could be a one dirty dish dish!

Yes, I'm sure you could! I hadn't thought of that; you just wouldn't show as many products...

Speaking of great recipes (that was a HUGE hit at an open house I did...) which this recipe kind of reminded me of (pizza ish) were the Appizzatizers in product care card recipes. Just wanted to share that everyone loved them! I will have to try them again and sample them myself! LOL

Hi there! I completely agree with you on those little Pillsbury cookbooks - they are definitely like candy for foodies like us! I'm so glad you enjoyed the Pizza Breadstick Casserole recipe and found it to be easy to make. It's always great when a recipe is not only delicious, but also simple to prepare. I love how you used some of our Pampered Chef products to make the cooking process even easier, like the classic batter bowl and mix & chop. And your substitutions for the garlic and breadsticks sound delicious - sometimes making our own little twists on a recipe can make it even better! Keep enjoying those little cookbooks and happy cooking!

1. What is a "Yummy~Could Be Pampered Chef Recipe"?

A "Yummy~Could Be Pampered Chef Recipe" is a recipe that has been created using Pampered Chef products and techniques. These recipes are designed to be easy, delicious, and perfect for any occasion.

2. Are "Yummy~Could Be Pampered Chef Recipes" only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, "Yummy~Could Be Pampered Chef Recipes" are available to anyone who is interested in cooking with Pampered Chef products. You do not need to be a consultant to access or use these recipes.

3. Can I modify a "Yummy~Could Be Pampered Chef Recipe" to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, many "Yummy~Could Be Pampered Chef Recipes" can be modified to fit various dietary restrictions. You can substitute ingredients or adjust the cooking method to make the recipe work for you.

4. How can I find more "Yummy~Could Be Pampered Chef Recipes"?

You can find a variety of "Yummy~Could Be Pampered Chef Recipes" on our website, social media pages, and in our cookbooks. You can also attend cooking shows or workshops to learn new recipes and techniques.

5. Can I share a "Yummy~Could Be Pampered Chef Recipe" with my friends and family?

Yes, you are welcome to share "Yummy~Could Be Pampered Chef Recipes" with your friends and family. We encourage you to spread the love of cooking and introduce others to our delicious recipes and products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies