• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe for Fall | Easy and Kid-Friendly

I used the big stainless steel bowl for mixing, the medium scoops and the stones:* Peanut Butter Blossoms *1 package refrigerated sugar cookie dough1/2 cup creamy peanut butter42 milk chocolate candy kissespreheat oven to 350.Crumble cookie dough in bowl. Stir in peanut butter until completely blended. Fill cookie press with dough. Fit press with disk #4,5, or 1 (I just use the flower/star on my cookie press, not a Pampered chef), making sure the number disk is facing outward, away from the dough.Press dough onto flat baking stone, 1 inch apart. Bake 10-12 min. or until light golden
its_me_susan
Let's fill this with our yummiest cookie recipes (PC or not - all can show case stones and mixing bowls, etc).

My daughter & I just made these (they are soooo good! I used the big stainless steel bowl for mixing, the medium scoops and the stones):

* Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies *

A great pumpkin cookie, and easy to make, great snack for the kids.

5 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 cups granulated sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 (29oz) can pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
12 ounces chocolate chips (I used dark)

120 cookies | 30 minutes 20 mins prep

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a cookie sheet.
3. Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt, set aside.
4. Beat sugar, vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla together.
5. Add pumpkin and the dry ingredients alternately to the mixture.
6. Fold in chocolate chips.
7. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
8. Bake 10 minutes or until edges are set.

*Next time I might add dried cranberries!

For Cookie Press

* Peanut Butter Blossoms *

1 package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
42 milk chocolate candy kisses

preheat oven to 350.

Crumble cookie dough in bowl. Stir in peanut butter until completely blended. Fill cookie press with dough. Fit press with disk #4,5, or 1 (I just use the flower/star on my cookie press, not a Pampered chef), making sure the number disk is facing outward, away from the dough.

Press dough onto flat baking stone, 1 inch apart. Bake 10-12 min. or until light golden brown.

Remove from oven and immediately place a candy kiss in the center of each cookie, pressing down firmly.

Cool 1-2 min. on baking stone or until chocolate softens, but does not melt. Remove cookies to no-stick cooling rack. cool completely. Repeat with remaining dough. Store cookies in tightly covered container. makes 3 1/2 dz.

My favorites are not PC. Also, my family and friends don't know how I make em and they keep asking me how I make em. I tell them I make em on the stones and just the basic recipe but I make my Peanut Butter and my Chocolate Chip Cookies using the Crisco Butter Sticks. They have recipes that come with it. I also love making Snickerdoodles!!!!! :p Here's my recipe for them:
1/2 C butter
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 C flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1 C sugar
1/4 tsp cream of tarter
1 egg
2 Tbsp sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
Beat batter with mixer on medium to high for 30 seconds. Add sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, cream of tarter and 1/2 of the flour. Beat till thoroughly combined. beat in remaining flour. Cover and chill 1 hour. Shape dough into 1" balls. Combine the 2 Tbsp and 1 tsp cinnamon. Roll balls in the sugar-cinnamon mixture. Place 2" apart on stone. Bake 375 for 10-12 minutes or till golden brown. Cool cookies on cooling rack. Makes about 36 cookies.

YUM!!! Snickerdoodles are a favorite with my family also!

These are PC recipes that use the Deluxe Mini Muffin Pan.

Lee Anne

Attachments

• COOKIE KISSES.doc
    20 KB · Views: 384
  • PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE CUPS.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 407
chef_leeanne said:

Lee Anne

My daughter is going to LOVE these!

chef_leeanne said:

Lee Anne

Question on the COOKIE kisses ~ I just made these and they are so cool, the cookie part mostly covered up the kiss except for one tip each cookie. Do you try to cover them up after putting the kiss in? And do I really need to wait 15 minutes before taking them out?

THANK YOU

Hey Susan - No I don't try to cover them up. Yes, let them set for the 15 minutes so they can setup. The cookie will be to soft if you try to take them out to soon and you'll just wind up with a mess! :eek: (Been there, done that!) :mad:

Keep having fun with your pan!

Lee Anne

Thanks Lee Ann!

2 of My favoritesHey everyone!! I can't believe that I didn't think of this thread! :D I normally make anywhere between 50 and 100 DOZEN cookies at Christmas Time! The 2 I've attached are a couple of my favorites. We give the cookies away to our co-workers, friends and family that we don't give regular gifts to. They go over really well.

Attachments

• Chocolate Mint Snowcap Cookies.doc
    20 KB · Views: 468
  • After Dinner Mint Cookies.doc
    21 KB · Views: 463
Those sound great Donna! thanks!

I just made these - sooooo good too - I make these every year too!

OATMEAL-RAISIN COOKIES#35813

You've made oatmeal-raisin cookies before, so why try these? Because they're moist, chewy, and loaded with raisins...and they're better than any you've tried before! From Cuisine Magazine.

Whisk Together and Set Aside
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon kosher salt

Cream Wet Ingredients
1 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1 cup dark brown sugar, packed
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla

Then Stir in
3 cups oats (not instant)
1 1/2 cups raisin (I use half cran-raisins)

Preheat oven to 350°.
1.Form Cookies and Bake.
2.Whisk dry ingredients; set aside.
3.Combine wet ingredients with a hand mixer on low.
4.To cream, increase speed to high & beat until fluffy and the color lightens.
5. Stir the flour mixture into the creamed mixture until no flour is visible.
6. (Over mixing develops the gluten, making a tough cookie.) Now add the oats and raisins; stir to incorporate.

7.Fill cookie scoop with dough.
8.(Use a#40 cookie scoop; it measures 2 T dough.) Press against side of bowl, pulling up to level dough.

9. Drop 2" apart onto baking sheet sprayed with nonstick spray.
10. Bake 11-13 minutes (on center rack), until golden, but still moist beneath cracks on top.

Remove from oven; let cookies sit on baking sheet for 2 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool.

36 cookies
26 minutes ( 15 mins prep time, 11 mins cook time )
http://www.recipezaar.com/search/getrecipe.zsp?id=35813&path=

This is my husband's Italian Grandmother and Aunt's famous Italian cookies - I love to make these too. They are not too sweet ~ yummy.

Italian Biscotti Cookies - Aunt Dolly & Grandma Rose Gentile
(makes 5 dozen)

6 cup flour (King Arthur)
1 cup sugar
¼ lb stick margarine
4 & ½ tsp. Baking powder
6 eggs
1& ½ tsp vanilla

Preheat oven to 400*.

Cream margarine & sugar. Add eggs & vanilla.

Mix flour & baking powder in separate bowl.

Add flour (gradually) & beat. Dough will be VERY thick!

Use small cookie scoop (1 tsp) & roll into balls. Place on greased (use margarine) cookie sheet.

Bake about 10 minutes (no more than 15 minutes.). **7 minutes convection oven

***Ok to freeze cookies without frosting***

Frosting:
½ cup confectioners sugar
1 Tbs. Water
food coloring

Add water to sugar & mix till liquid like maple syryp.

Dip cookies.

Here are some Cookie Press ones too:

Cream Cheese Cookies
These cookies are delicate when made with a press, or hardy when dropped by spoonfuls. I fill centers of press cookies with preserves or a chocolate chip for added variety. Servings: 72

1 cup butter, softened
1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 cup white sugar
1 egg yolk
1/2-teaspoon vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour

Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease cookie sheets.

In a large bowl, cream together butter, cream cheese, and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg yolk and vanilla. Stir in flour until well blended. Cookie press onto cookie sheets. If using floral cookie shape, make indentation in center with a thimble, fill with preserves, or press candy into center. Bake for 15 minutes in preheated oven. Cookies should be pale.

-------------
Wilton Press Cookies
I love these simple little cookies with my afternoon tea. For a super dainty cookie, use the bar plate in the press and press a long ribbon of dough onto a cookie sheet (ridged side up). Score the cookie dough at 2 inch intervals. (I use a pizza cutter, much easier than a knife) Once cool, drizzle melted chocolate coating over them in a zigzag pattern and dust with confectioner's sugar. — Sep 1, 2004
1 1/2 cups real butter, softened (no substitute)
1 cup sugar
1 egg
2 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon almond extract
4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
18 servings Change size or US/metric | 27 minutes 20 mins prep
1. Preheat oven to 400°F Thoroughly cream butter and sugar.
2. Add egg, milk, vanilla and almond extracts; beat well.
3. Stir together flour and baking powder; gradually add to creamed mixture, mixing to make a smooth dough.
4. DO NOT CHILL.
5. Place dough in cookie press and press cookies on to ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes.
7. Remove cookies from sheet and cool on rack.
8. Makes 6 doz cookies (but they're very small).
-----------------------
Chocolate Spritz

1/2 lb butter, softened
1 c sugar
1 egg, plus 1 egg yolk
2 oz unsweetened baking chocolate, melted
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 1/2 c flour
1 tsp baking powder
chocolate sprinkles (optional)

Chocolate Icing
1 oz unsweetened baking chocolate, melted
1 1/2 c confectioner's sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
about 1/2 c cream or milk

Beat the butter & sugar together until creamy. Mix in the egg, egg yolk, chocolate & vanilla. In a separate bowl, stir together the flour and baking powder. Add to the creamed mixture. Beat well. Spoon enough of dough into a cookie press to fill it 3/4 full. Press out the dough in any shape onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake in preheated 375 oven for 6 to 8 minutes until just set. Remove the cookies from oven and transfer immediately to racks.

While cookies cool, make chocolate icing. In a bowl, combine all ingredients except cream or milk & mix until smooth. Add enough cream/milk to make a thin icing. Drizzle a small amount over each cookie. Top with chocolate sprinkles.

(makes 50 to 60 cookies)
---------------

Butter Spritz Cookies

Servings: 60

Ingredients:
1 cup butter
3/4 cup white sugar
3 egg yolks
1 teaspoon almond extract
3 cups cake flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
2. Cream together the butter and the sugar. Add the 3 beaten egg yolks and one teaspoon of almond extract. Mix until well blended.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt. Gradually sift into the butter mixture and stir well.
4. Chill until firm (2 - 3 hours).
5. Using a cookie press, press out cookies onto a cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.

--------------
Swedish Spritz

1 1/2 cups butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon almond extract
4 cups sifted all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
6 Dozen Change size or US/metric | 28 minutes 20 mins prep
1. Thoroughly Cream the Butter and Sugar.
2. Add the Egg the Vanilla and Almond Extract.
3. Beat Well.
4. Sift the flour and baking powder together.
5. Add to the creamed mixture, mix until smooth.
6. Do not chill.
7. DO NOT DOUBLE.
8. Force Cookies through a cookie press onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
9. Decorate the cookies with redhots, sprinkles or whatever you like.
10. Bake in a 400 oven for 8-10 minutes.
11. Cool on newspaper.
12. These freeze well but shouldnt be left out for more than a week or so.
-----------------

NORWEGIAN BUTTER COOKIES

Spritz

3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Rounded 1/2 teaspoon salt
3 sticks (1 1/2 cups) unsalted butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon almond extract
1 large egg, lightly beaten
Special equipment: a cookie press fitted with a star, bow, circle, or ribbon plate*

Preheat oven to 350°F.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Beat together butter, sugar, and extracts in a large bowl with an electric mixer at moderately high speed until pale and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add egg and beat well. Add flour mixture and mix at low speed until just combined.
Quarter dough and put 1 piece into cookie press. Holding press slightly above ungreased baking sheets, squeeze out dough to form cookies (follow manufacturer's instructions), spacing them about 3 inches apart. Form more cookies with remaining dough in same manner.
Bake cookies in batches in middle of oven until edges are golden, 10 to 15 minutes, then transfer with a metal spatula to racks to cool.
Cooks' notes:
• If you don't have a cookie press, you can form dough into 1 1/2-inch balls, then flatten to 1/3 to 1/2 inch thick with back of a fork, making a crosshatch design on top of cookies.
• Cookies keep in an airtight container at room temperature 3 weeks.
* Available at cookware shops and Williams-Sonoma (800-541-1262).

Makes about 6 dozen cookies.
Gourmet
------------------
Cookie Press Shortbread
This is my mothers recipe and what I use in my Cookie
Press/Shooter. It makes delectable little morsels! Prep Time:
approx. 25 Minutes. Cook Time: approx. 10 Minutes. Ready in:
approx. 35 Minutes. Makes 2 dozen (24 servings).

1 cup butter1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour1/2 cup confectioners' sugar 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract1/2 cup cornstarch

1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2 In a medium mixing bowl, cream together butter,
confectioners' sugar, and vanilla until smooth with electric mixer.
Stir in flour and cornstarch. Pop dough into your cookie
press, and away you go! Press cookies out onto ungreased
cookie sheets.
3 Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or
until the peaks are golden.
--------------------------------
Butter Snow Flakes
A wonderful Spritz cookie with cinnamon in it. These freeze very well.
Prep Time: approx. 15 - Minutes. Cook Time: approx. 15 Minutes.
Ready in: approx. 1 Hour . Makes 6 dozen (36 servings).

2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour1/4 teaspoon salt1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon1 cup butter1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened1 cup white sugar1 egg yolk1 teaspoon vanilla extract1 teaspoon orange zest

Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sift together the flour, salt, and cinnamon; set aside.

In a medium bowl, cream together butter and cream cheese. Add sugar and egg yolk; beat until light and fluffy. Stir in the vanilla and orange zest. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients. Fill a cookie press or pastry bag with dough, and form cookies on an ungreased cookie sheet.

Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the cookies are golden brown on the peaks and on the bottoms. Remove from cookie sheets at once to cool on wire racks

Here's a cookie recipe I just got in an e-mail. The story was:

A lady was at Neiman-Marcus with a friend. They stopped to have coffee and a cookie. She asked the waitress if she could get the recipe for the cookies and the waitress said "sure, it will be two fifty". The lady said oh ok just charge my card. A week later the lady recieved her credit card bill in the mail with a $250.00 charge on her card from Neiman-Marcus! :eek: She called to get her money back but was told "No". So.... she sent the recipe to everyone in her e-mail address book, hoping to get her moneys worth and a way to get back at them for not refunding her money.

Kind of a funny story (not funny if it happened to me)

They are REALLY delicious cookies.

NEIMAN-MARCUS COOKIES (recipe may be halved)

2 cups butter
24 oz. chocolate chips
4 cups flour
2 cups brown sugar
2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
2 cups sugar
8 oz. Hershey Bar (grated; Microplane works great!)
5 cups oatmeal
4 eggs
2 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. vanilla
3 cups ANY chopped nuts (optional)

Measure oatmeal, and blend in a blender to a fine powder. Cream the butter and both sugars. Add eggs and vanilla, mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder, and soda. Add chocolate chips, Hershey Bar, and nuts. Roll into balls (or use Medium Scoop) and place 2 inches apart.

Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees. Makes 112 cookies.

My son had such a good time helping me make these tonight, and they are now my husbands favorite :)

ENJOY!!

chefautumn said:
Here's a cookie recipe I just got in an e-mail. The story was:

A lady was at Neiman-Marcus with a friend.
I think the story is an urban legend but these cookies are the BEST!!! They are my absolute favorite and I can't wait to make them on our stoneware!

Kristen said:
I think the story is an urban legend but these cookies are the BEST!!! They are my absolute favorite and I can't wait to make them on our stoneware!

I never tried them, they really are great? I must try!

Bumping up for cookie press recipes

1. What ingredients do I need to make these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies?

To make these delicious pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, you will need 1 cup of pumpkin puree, 1 cup of granulated sugar, 1/2 cup of brown sugar, 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, 1 egg, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 2 cups of all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg, 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger, and 1 cup of chocolate chips.

2. Can I use canned pumpkin instead of pumpkin puree?

Yes, you can use canned pumpkin instead of pumpkin puree. Just make sure to use 100% pure pumpkin, not pumpkin pie filling, which has added sugar and spices.

3. How long do I need to bake the cookies for?

The cookies should be baked for about 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Keep an eye on them towards the end and take them out when they are lightly golden on the edges.

4. Can I freeze the cookie dough for later?

Yes, you can freeze the cookie dough for later. Just scoop the dough onto a lined baking sheet and freeze for about 30 minutes. Then, transfer the frozen cookie dough balls into a freezer-safe container and store them for up to 3 months. When ready to bake, let the dough thaw in the refrigerator for a few hours before baking as directed.

5. Are these cookies kid-friendly?

Yes, these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are kid-friendly and easy to make with little ones. They can help with measuring and mixing the ingredients, and of course, enjoy eating them too!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg