• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Appetizers for Lisa's UPampered Chefoming Show

In summary, at Lisa's Pampered Chef show, a variety of appetizers including dips, spreads, and bite-sized finger foods will be featured. Vegetarian and vegan options are available and consultants can provide alternative ingredients for animal products. Ingredients are not sold at the show, but a list and where to purchase them can be provided. Gluten-free options are also available and consultants can offer tips and substitutions. Requests for specific appetizers can be made and consultants will prepare accordingly.
ldynred7
I have a show coming up and the lady would like a yummy appetizer. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks
Lisa

Along with the idea of the sauces, there is a great "mock" brie. Take crescent roll dough (get it that isn't seperated into triangles if you can find it or pinch the seams to seal it up) place a block of cream cheese in the middle, pour some of the Rasp Hab sauce over the cream cheese, fold the pastry dough up and around the cheese and bake for about 20 minutes or until the pastry dough is golden brown. Don't slice it. Just use a knife to take a piece off and spread on crackers. YUM!

Please get it w/o the seams! I got the one that is separated into triangle and the dough was a bit older, I guess. It was a complete mess trying to seal it up. It's a great recipe but I'll only do it with the seams from now on.Now, if you're looking for an actual appetizer recipe to demo, I recommend the Greek Cheese Torta or the Tomato Basil Squares.

Mmmm....the tomato basil squares. Yum. OK. I'm hungry. But I want pastries. And my oven is broken. Part on order....so not fair.

Check out my recent post "YUMMY Appetizer" about the Mexican Cheese Crisps with Avocado which is in the new Season's Best Cookbook for Fall/Winter. SO YUM and was a HIT at my show!! :D

What types of appetizers will be featured at Lisa's Pampered Chef show?

At Lisa's Pampered Chef show, we will be featuring a variety of delicious appetizers including dips, spreads, and bite-sized finger foods.

Will there be any vegetarian or vegan appetizer options available?

Yes, we offer a wide range of vegetarian and vegan appetizer options that are just as tasty as our meat-based options. Our consultants can also provide alternative ingredient suggestions for any recipes that may contain animal products.

Can I purchase the ingredients for the appetizers at the show?

Unfortunately, we do not sell ingredients at our shows. However, our consultants can provide you with a list of ingredients and where to purchase them so you can recreate the appetizers at home.

Are there any gluten-free appetizer options available?

Yes, we do offer gluten-free options for our appetizer recipes. Our consultants can also provide tips and substitutions for making any of our recipes gluten-free.

Can I request a specific appetizer to be demonstrated at the show?

Yes, our consultants are happy to take requests for specific appetizers to be demonstrated at the show. Just let them know ahead of time so they can prepare and have all the necessary ingredients on hand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies