• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious New Recipe - Perfect for Parties!

In summary, the "Delicious New Recipe - Perfect for Parties!" is a secret blend of spices and ingredients that is perfect for any party or gathering. It yields approximately 8-10 servings and can be adapted for dietary restrictions or personal preferences. The preparation time is about 30 minutes and it can be made ahead of time and reheated before serving, although it is best served fresh.
heat123
Silver Member
Just made this tonight for the first time and everyone loved it! I am definitely making it for a girly party I am having this weekend! And then buying some more!:D :thumbup:

Beer bread has become a staple in our family for family gatherings. Wouldn't be a family gathering without it.

It is very good. My SIL buys it now frequently because she loves it. I try not to make it too much though, too much bread goes to my butt (literally) LOL.

heat123 said:
Just made this tonight for the first time and everyone loved it! I am definitely making it for a girly party I am having this weekend! And then buying some more!:D :thumbup:

I've used a few other liquids besides the beer & it comes out just as good. I (of course I tried to make a little health smart) used a 12oz can of diet black cherry soda & added some dried mixed fruit, it came out good & also turned the bread pink.....;) As a matter of fact I think I did this for May!:cool:

If you have any left-over, slice it thick and toast it for breakfast.....yummy!

I think one of my favorites was using orange soda and adding some of our Cinnamon Plus and dried cranberries. YUMMY!

Here are some other ideas:

Attachments

• Beer Bread Mix recipes.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 417
  • Bountiful Beer Bread Variations.doc
    20 KB · Views: 613
pamperedlinda said:
If you have any left-over, slice it thick and toast it for breakfast.....yummy!

That's exactly what mom wanted to do after last night, she made me leave the left overs so she could have it as toast!:p

ya know i have never had our beer bread yet. I have a box in my laundry room b/c i taste tested the Tastefully Simple one, and it was yummy! So, I have that..But surely do need to try ours!!!

1. What is the recipe for "Delicious New Recipe - Perfect for Parties!"?

The recipe for "Delicious New Recipe - Perfect for Parties!" is our secret blend of spices and ingredients that make it the perfect dish for any party or gathering.

2. How many servings does the "Delicious New Recipe - Perfect for Parties!" make?

The recipe yields approximately 8-10 servings, making it perfect for larger gatherings or parties.

3. Can I make any substitutions in the "Delicious New Recipe - Perfect for Parties!"?

While we highly recommend following the recipe as is, you can make substitutions based on dietary restrictions or personal preferences. However, we cannot guarantee the same delicious results.

4. How long does it take to prepare the "Delicious New Recipe - Perfect for Parties!"?

The preparation time varies depending on your cooking skills, but on average it takes about 30 minutes to prepare and an additional 30 minutes to cook.

5. Can I make the "Delicious New Recipe - Perfect for Parties!" ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the dish ahead of time and reheat it before serving. However, we recommend serving it fresh for the best taste and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristin B
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • jabis68
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • JackieB999