• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

You've Got to Check This Out!!

In summary, "You've Got to Check This Out!!" is a monthly promotion offered by Pampered Chef featuring exclusive deals on top-selling kitchen tools and gadgets. These deals are only available online and cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. Consultant discounts cannot be applied, but consultants can earn commission on any sales made through their personal website during the promotion.
DZmom
Log on to Consultant's Corner and check out the Top Performing Super Starters! Karen Dahlke recruited 6 and sold $29,411.18 in her Second Month! :eek: Can you say WOW!!!

All I can say is WOW back! How in the world did she manage to do that! Amazing!!! :D

My word! Thats way over the $15,000 in career sales alone. I can't imagine doing that much in sales in only one month. I'd have to do like 2 shows every day. I bet thats some awesome paychecks for her!

Katrina, Maybe?I'm thinking that maybe they are left over from Katrina. Because didn't Super Starters in the FEMA affected counties get extensions. If you look at the lists most of the top consultants in sales are from Alabama, Louisiana, & Mississippi. If this isn't the case than I just can't wrap my head around sales like that in one month!

Omg!I'd love to do that in a year's time! Especially just starting out myself! I wonder what her success story is?!

What is "You've Got to Check This Out!!"?

"You've Got to Check This Out!!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef that features exclusive deals on our top-selling products. It's a great way to get amazing deals on high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets.

How often does "You've Got to Check This Out!!" happen?

The "You've Got to Check This Out!!" promotion typically happens once a month, but the exact timing may vary. Be sure to follow Pampered Chef on social media and sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on upcoming promotions.

Are the deals in "You've Got to Check This Out!!" available in-store?

No, the deals in "You've Got to Check This Out!!" are only available online through the Pampered Chef website. This allows us to offer exclusive discounts and promotions to our customers.

Can I use my consultant discount on "You've Got to Check This Out!!" deals?

Unfortunately, consultant discounts cannot be applied to "You've Got to Check This Out!!" deals as they are already heavily discounted. However, consultants can still earn commission on any sales made through their personal website during the promotion.

Can I combine "You've Got to Check This Out!!" deals with other offers or promotions?

Generally, "You've Got to Check This Out!!" deals cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. However, there may be exceptions. Please refer to the specific terms and conditions for each promotion for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • crissy11
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
urbnk8
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet