• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

You've got to check this out!!

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
Log on to Consultant's Corner and check out the Top Performing Super Starters! Karen Dahlke recruited 6 and sold $29,411.18 in her Second Month! :eek: Can you say WOW!!!

janel kelly

Advanced Member
Feb 19, 2005
My word! Thats way over the $15,000 in career sales alone. I can't imagine doing that much in sales in only one month. I'd have to do like 2 shows every day. I bet thats some awesome paychecks for her!

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
Katrina, Maybe?

I'm thinking that maybe they are left over from Katrina. Because didn't Super Starters in the FEMA affected counties get extensions. If you look at the lists most of the top consultants in sales are from Alabama, Louisiana, & Mississippi. If this isn't the case than I just can't wrap my head around sales like that in one month!

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
Omg!

I'd love to do that in a year's time! Especially just starting out myself! I wonder what her success story is?!