• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor Youtube Video - Don't Send a Man to the Grocery Store

In summary, to watch the "Don't Send a Man to the Grocery Store" video, you can go to YouTube or the Pampered Chef YouTube channel. It is not a commercial for Pampered Chef, but a fun video showcasing their products. You can share the video with others and there is no specific message behind it. The products featured in the video can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.
Thanks for sharing she is funny! I have to say that after almost 21 years of marriage my DH has gotten pretty good at going to the store he always comes home with a 6 pack of coke, he can't resist that, so I don't have that much to complain about.

Too funny!

if you have the time- watch her other couple of videos....I just watched the one about her assistant " Toni - the perfect administrative professional". HILARIOUS!

I have listened to her on the laugh channel of XM radio for a couple of years. this routine is so funny--especially the 7 up....

Thanks for the laugh! My hubby tuned in halfway thru & we ended up enjoying it together.

Love it!!!!

I had to send to other's in the office, because I was laughing so hard.

Thanks for sharing.

Laugh out loud funny!

thanks for posting this!

I could see my husband doing this. How funny.

omg that is hilarious i must say i have learned not to number the grocery list my husband has done this (first time he went shopping by himself after we got married)!!!! luckily it was all small items lol but i must say my number 12 was tampons!! it must have been a hoot for the chekout lady to check out my husband who had 12 boxes of 36 count tampons!!!! except my husband never figured it out until he got home and i told him those weren't how many i wanted, i just like to number things lol

1. How can I watch the "Don't Send a Man to the Grocery Store" video?

To watch the "Don't Send a Man to the Grocery Store" video, you can simply go to YouTube and search for the title of the video. It should appear as one of the top results. You can also find the video on the Pampered Chef YouTube channel.

2. Is the "Don't Send a Man to the Grocery Store" video a commercial for Pampered Chef?

No, the "Don't Send a Man to the Grocery Store" video is not a commercial for Pampered Chef. It is a fun and entertaining video created by Pampered Chef to showcase the convenience and benefits of using their products in the kitchen.

3. Can I share the "Don't Send a Man to the Grocery Store" video with my friends and family?

Yes, you can definitely share the "Don't Send a Man to the Grocery Store" video with your friends and family. In fact, we encourage you to share it on your social media channels and spread the word about Pampered Chef's products and services.

4. Is there a message behind the "Don't Send a Man to the Grocery Store" video?

The "Don't Send a Man to the Grocery Store" video is meant to be a light-hearted and humorous take on the struggles of grocery shopping. It also showcases how Pampered Chef's products can make life easier in the kitchen. There is no specific message behind the video other than to entertain and inform our audience.

5. Can I find the products featured in the "Don't Send a Man to the Grocery Store" video on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can find all of the products featured in the "Don't Send a Man to the Grocery Store" video on the Pampered Chef website. Simply search for the product names or browse through the kitchen tools and accessories section to find them. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information and to place an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Yakmama
  • General Chat