• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Youth T-Shirt Sizing: Does XS Fit a 1-Year Old?

In summary, the XS size in youth t-shirts is recommended for children between the ages of 1-2 years old. It is designed to fit comfortably on a 1-year old and can be determined by checking the size chart or measuring the child's chest. Other factors to consider include the style and fit of the t-shirt. If the XS size does not fit, it can be exchanged according to the return and exchange policy.
rowan0907
I have a question for anyone who may have purchased a youth t-shirt. What size does the xs fit? I have a flea market/vendor sale that I am going to in October and I thought it would be cute to have my daughter and I to have matching t-shirts. I just don't know how big they would be on a one year old??

for me an xs will fit my 4 yr old. but some shirts are made different. one size 4 shirt would fit her but a different wouldnt. i would suggest just checking them out first if possible. if the baby is a year and half try an 18 mos to 24 mos size or it he/she is a bit bigger try a 2T.

I guess I should have been more specific...Sorry, I meant the youth t-shirt from VIP... They have an extra small, but it doesn't say what size that fits.

I have an XS from VIP and it fits my daughter who is 2. It will probably be big for a one year old. On the label, it says it it a 2-4, and I would guess it is comparable to a 3T. If you don't mind it being abig right now, I would get it and she can wear it for 2 or 3 years. Good luck! :)

Thanks!!Thanks for the info... I think I'm going to get it... It may come to her knees, but pair it with a cute pair of jeans and some sneakers and she'll be good to go!! :)

1. What is the recommended age range for an XS youth t-shirt?

The XS size in our youth t-shirts is typically recommended for children between the ages of 1-2 years old.

2. Will an XS youth t-shirt fit a 1-year old comfortably?

Yes, an XS size is specifically designed to fit children who are 1-2 years old, so it should fit comfortably on a 1-year old.

3. How do I know if an XS youth t-shirt will fit my 1-year old?

The best way to determine if an XS youth t-shirt will fit your 1-year old is to check the size chart on our website. You can also measure your child's chest and compare it to the measurements listed for the XS size.

4. Are there any other factors to consider when determining if an XS youth t-shirt will fit a 1-year old?

In addition to age and measurements, you may also want to consider the style and fit of the t-shirt. Some styles may run larger or smaller, so it's always a good idea to check the size chart and read reviews from other customers.

5. Can I exchange the XS youth t-shirt if it doesn't fit my 1-year old?

Yes, we offer exchanges for sizes if the t-shirt does not fit as expected. Please refer to our return and exchange policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • jdavis
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jeanniec
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn