1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Youth T-Shirts

Tags:
  1. rowan0907

rowan0907 Novice Member

I have a question for anyone who may have purchased a youth t-shirt. What size does the xs fit? I have a flea market/vendor sale that I am going to in October and I thought it would be cute to have my daughter and I to have matching t-shirts. I just don't know how big they would be on a one year old??

Sep 16, 2005
  2. monica_sweetconsultant

monica_sweetconsultant Advanced Member Silver Member

for me an xs will fit my 4 yr old. but some shirts are made different. one size 4 shirt would fit her but a different wouldnt. i would suggest just checking them out first if possible. if the baby is a year and half try an 18 mos to 24 mos size or it he/she is a bit bigger try a 2T.

3. rowan0907

rowan0907 Novice Member

I guess I should have been more specific...

Sorry, I meant the youth t-shirt from VIP... They have an extra small, but it doesn't say what size that fits.

Sep 16, 2005
  4. powelljj

powelljj Guest

I have an XS from VIP and it fits my daughter who is 2. It will probably be big for a one year old. On the label, it says it it a 2-4, and I would guess it is comparable to a 3T. If you don't mind it being abig right now, I would get it and she can wear it for 2 or 3 years. Good luck! :)

Sep 16, 2005
  5. rowan0907

rowan0907 Novice Member

Thanks!!

Thanks for the info... I think I'm going to get it... It may come to her knees, but pair it with a cute pair of jeans and some sneakers and she'll be good to go!! :)

Sep 16, 2005
Have something to add?