• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Baby Braedon Fight Meningococcemia: Your Prayers Are Needed

In summary, Braedon Monthony, a 7-month-old boy, was diagnosed with Meningococcemia and is currently in a coma at Buffalo Children's Hospital. His parents are staying at the hospital, sleeping wherever and whenever they can rather than drive back and forth (1 hour each way) racking up gas mileage, tolls and other costs.
Karen
Gold Member
First of all let me start by saying that this family is a friend of a friend. Mom works part-time and dad was recently laid off and is out of work.

Braedon Monthony is a soon to be 7-month-old little boy who has been fighting the flu for the past couple of weeks. They kept taking him back to the doctor and giving him antibiotics with no success. Mom took him to the ER yesterday and they flew him to Buffalo Childrens Hospital. He was diagnosed with Meningococcemia, it is a blood infection that affects the spinal cord and blood vessels. He has been in Buffalo Childrens PICU since April 14th in a sedated state and giving antibiotics.

The doctor's did not think he would make it through the night last night, but he did so he is definitely a fighter! I've seen some pictures of the little guy and it just breaks my heart (I can't figure out how to post the link to the FB page).

Normally the parents of patients in Children's Hospital can stay at the nearby Ronald McDonald House, however that is filled to capacity at this time so mom and dad are staying at the hospital, sleeping whenever and wherever they can rather than drive back and forth (1 hour each way) racking up gas mileage, tolls and other costs.

I just ask that everyone keep this family in their prayers and ask that God give them the strength that they need to pull through this. We all know the power of prayer.

Thank you from my heart and from the family and friends of this little guy.

Karen, I'll put in an extra prayer for this family and the little guy. Please keep us posted on his status.

Oh, I'm praying for him and the family.

Have they set up an fundraisers for this family?

I'll be praying.

Prayers being said! What a terrible thing to have to go through. :(

I don't know how I missed this earlier, but I've prayed for the family.

Keep us posted on his progress. Thanks for the opportunity to pray for him and his family.

Many, many prayers being sent up..

praying for him and his family

What is the purpose of "Your Prayers Are Needed"?

The purpose of "Your Prayers Are Needed" is to provide a platform for people to request prayers for themselves or others in need. It is a way for our community to come together and support one another through the power of prayer.

How can I submit a prayer request?

You can submit a prayer request by filling out the form on the "Your Prayers Are Needed" page on our website. Please provide as much information as possible so that our community can pray specifically for your needs.

Are all prayer requests accepted?

Yes, all prayer requests are accepted. We believe that everyone deserves to be prayed for and we welcome all requests, regardless of religion or belief.

Will my prayer request be made public?

No, your prayer request will not be made public. It will only be shared with our community of prayer warriors who have specifically requested to pray for others.

Can I submit a prayer request on behalf of someone else?

Yes, you can submit a prayer request on behalf of someone else. We understand that sometimes it is difficult to ask for prayers for yourself, so we welcome requests for loved ones, friends, or anyone in need of prayer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dianevill
Replies