• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Your Pampered Chef Story??? Poll

In summary, " and nothing before it:Just wondering if and When do you tell your story...I didn't vote because I sprinkle bits of it throughout my show.I used to do mine in the beginning but I recently changed after NC. This way, all my guests are comfortable and more willing to listen to me....knowing I am not hard selling them. It also ensures everyone is there. Plus, I am even more comfortable after the recipe demo and feel

When do you Tell your PC story?

• At the Beginning of your show

Votes: 31 56.4%
  • At the End of your show

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • I don't tell my PC story

Votes: 13 23.6%

• Total voters
heat123
Silver Member
Just wondering if and When do you tell your story...

I didn't vote because I sprinkle bits of it throughout my show.

I used to do mine in the beginning but I recently changed after NC. This way, all my guests are comfortable and more willing to listen to me....knowing I am not hard selling them. It also ensures everyone is there. Plus, I am even more comfortable after the recipe demo and feel I tell my story better.

raebates said:

That's what I was going to say. :D

Sometimes I say a quick story, but mostly I just get on with things. That's probably why I don't have any recruits.

raebates said:

Can you give an example of your "sprinkling" Rae and Deb?? Just wondering? Never really heard of doing it this way:confused:

JAE said:
Sometimes I say a quick story, but mostly I just get on with things. That's probably why I don't have any recruits.

I am with you...probably my problem too...you get into a funk. After doing so many shows and never having quite perfected what I wanted to say, I just quit saying it. And now I no longer get recruits. I used to have a binder that I passed around with a copy of a high month commission statement in it. I recruited 4 people in 2 mths, but I only have 1 that still is active and she doesn't do a whole lot, just the minimum.

I do mine in the middle, after the get to know me a little and I have created some intrigue.

Once I can see the look on their faces that say "I wonder what she did before PC?" -- I share.

It always blows them away that I would leave a healthcare career and that I have 2 college degrees....gives them time thru the rest of the show to think, too.

I chose that I do it at the beginning, but I also do it throughout and at the end. The main focus on it is at the beginning as I talk about it as I go through my bookings binder that I pass around.

I recently have gotten away from doing my "why bowl" because I got sick of bringing it and wanted to try something new, so I've started to do the ticket game. i've only tried it for a couple shows, but I'm going to try it for a full 3 months and see how it goes. I do have to say that at the last two shows I did the ticket game at I gave out one recruiting packet at one (there were only six people there, so that was pretty good odds) and three at the last one. I'm liking those odds so far!:)

What is the ticket game?

I usually forget to tell mine. And I don't want to be one of "those" consultants who makes everything about "me, me, me" instead of about my customers' needs. But I've come to the realization that I need to focus more on my story and offering the opportunity - unless it's all I'm talking about, most guests won't even notice if it's mentioned more than once.

When I first started I would say it at the beginning but now I find that I do mention bits and pieces throughout the show. That way, those with ADD with be able to hear me at some point during the demo.

chefpelkey said:
What is the ticket game?
Give a ticket to anyone who asks a question about the opportunity. Then draw one for a small prize.

There's a variation in which people pass a product when they ask a question and whoever has it when the timer goes off (set it for 1 1/2 - 2 minutes at the beginning of the game) gets to keep the prize.

Basically, it's things like:My name is Rae. I'm known as The Pampered Chef Queen to many of my friends and family because I was a really good customer of PC before I became a consultant. I've been a consultant for just over 4 years, but I'll tell you more about that later.[Move on to a while later.]I want to draw your attention to the Round Up from the Heart Trivet. You know, when I was trying to decide whether or not to become a PC Consultant, one of the big deciding factors for me was the way PC gives back. I love being part of a company that cares enough about people to give us a chance to help the hungry ones at every party.Does that give you an idea of what I'm talking about?

Yes, thanks Rae!

Nice Job Becky! I also read on DS that you have recruited 4 people in 3 weeks time! Wow you are on FIRE! Go Team Becky! :)

I really don't share... I don't like talking about me. Did it the first couple of shows and it made me uncomfortable.

Now I sprinkle things I love about the company throughout the show. Like at the beginning I'll say something like "Thanks so much for being here, and thanks to Jill for getting you all together for a Girl's Night Out -- that's what I love about my job -- every time I go to work it's a party!"

I also throw in things like if something gets goofed up -- "Fortunately I am a Pampered Chef not a Perfect Chef" or I talk about how there are no territories, no inventory, or no Pampered Chef police, and how those types of things are why I love PC.

I still haven't gotten into a routine with my shows and I'm always going back over it in my head wishing I'd said something else... in real life I'm a radio producer, so I really need to write myself a script.

I voted for "beginning" but I tell a VERY BRIEF version at the beginning...then talk more about the things I love about my job when I do my "commercial" and I show them my why bag then. (Why bag contains things that help them visualize what I am talking about...school bus to say I started PC so I could be home from work when my step kids got off the school bus, and now it's allowed me to be a 100% SAHM to Evan (3) and the one on the way, etc.) Hope that makes sense!

I sprinkle a bit throughout but then do the pass the product game at the end and then briefly talk about how I got started and what it's done for me.

raebates said:

Me too - It seems more natural that way....

Y'all have me realizing I haven't been telling my story at all... granted I took the past 10 months or so "off" and just did shows as they came to me to focus on grad school. I think I need to sit down and spend some time on this before my shows this month!

1. What inspired you to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

I have always been passionate about cooking and entertaining, and Pampered Chef's high-quality kitchen tools and fun cooking parties immediately caught my attention. I wanted to share my love for cooking and these amazing products with others, and becoming a consultant was the perfect opportunity for me to do so.

2. How has being a Pampered Chef consultant impacted your life?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant has not only allowed me to turn my passion for cooking into a career, but it has also given me the opportunity to meet and connect with so many amazing people. It has also taught me valuable skills in business, leadership, and time management.

3. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef's focus on high-quality, innovative kitchen tools and its commitment to making cooking fun and easy for everyone sets it apart from other direct sales companies. The company also offers amazing training and support for its consultants, making it a great opportunity for anyone looking to start their own business.

4. What is your favorite Pampered Chef product and why?

It's hard to choose just one, but if I had to pick, I would say the Quick Cooker. It's a versatile and convenient tool that allows me to cook delicious meals in a fraction of the time. Plus, it's perfect for busy weeknights when I want to make a home-cooked meal without spending hours in the kitchen.

5. What advice do you have for someone considering joining Pampered Chef?

My advice would be to just go for it! Pampered Chef offers a low-cost starter kit and fantastic training and support, so there's really nothing to lose. Plus, you'll have the opportunity to meet new people, learn new skills, and make some extra income doing something you love. It's a win-win situation!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janae72
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nikked
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • WestCoastPC