• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

You're Invited to Participate in Pampered Chef® Market Research

In summary, the Pampered Chef is hiring C&R Research to conduct market research surveys on several topics with all levels of Consultants. C&R is a professional, responsible research company and will protect your privacy. If you are interested in participating in one of the
AJPratt
Silver Member
How about this in my email box, huh?

Dear Consultant,

The Pampered Chef® has hired C&R Research to conduct market research surveys on several topics with all levels of Consultants. C&R is a professional, responsible research company and will protect your privacy.

A limited number of Consultants, Future Directors and Directors will be selected at random to participate in the surveys. C&R will randomly assign who receives a survey. One of the surveys is an online focus group. It will require an hour and a half of a participant’s time, at a specified time. Because of this time commitment, we will be providing each participant in the focus group with an incentive to participate — new product(s) from our fall/winter line valued at $50.

Your participation in these surveys is essential in our efforts to best meet your needs. We hope you’ll enjoy taking the surveys. Watch for them in the coming months.

Sincerely,

Jean Jonas
Senior Vice President, Sales

I just got that too! Hopefully all us cheffers are the ones they randomly select.

I just got it too. That's pretty neat. I hope I get picked! FREE is always good, and I'm sure I have some things I could share opinions on!

Me too! I hope I am selected!

Yep, got it too! I guess there's 2 threads about it. I'm interested to see what kind of survey takes an hour & a half!

Yeah!!! Me too! Is it that Mecury is in retrograde and they want to know who is superstitious:) Please wait until the 18th to send them out!

Okay...I feel left out, I didn't get one!

pamperedlinda said:
Okay...I feel left out, I didn't get one!

I'm sure it's coming. Sometimes things get stuck in queue and you don't get them fast enough! :)

I just checked my email and KNEW it would be on Chefsuccess!
Awesome, I was hoping it was not a scam bogus email!
Free is for Me!
Pick ME!
Pick ME!

Even if some of us don't get picked to participate, I'm sure we'll be able to get the scoop here, right? Cheffers ALWAYS share! Ha ha.

So I'm confused....:confused: I got this in my email too, but my question is - Did everyone get it, or just those who will be doing one of the surveys?
I'm hoping I get in on the freebie one too! (aren't we all?:rolleyes: )

I believe everyone got it. That way, when you get the email about the survey from a third-party, you know it is legit.

cmdtrgd said:
I believe everyone got it. That way, when you get the email about the survey from a third-party, you know it is legit.
Everyone but Linda, I guess.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Everyone but Linda, I guess.

Harsh! Poor Linda... :(

Sounds like there may be more than one survey. I would really like them to know the problems there has been with the Solution center. I have a conultant that has now become inactive that says he had a show and recruit lead but it took a month to replace a small item. I can believe him because it took me almost that long to get a DVD that I had ordered from supply

I got it too... and was so excited... I need free... I missed the last sell-a-thon... and didn't have any new products! I am hoping this month will turn out better! But I'd LOVE more free!! Even if it's something I already have.

supergirljennie said:
Harsh! Poor Linda... :(

Thanks for sticking up for me! :) I still haven't received my email....:(

Do any of you ever feel silly with all these smileys? :) :( :confused: :mad: :p ;) :D :eek: :rolleyes: :eek: Sometimes I feel like I overuse them, but I don't know how else to say what I mean!

LOL I just tried to use all the standard smileys for here, and I went over the limit. 10 only. Didn't even know there was a limit!

supergirljennie said:
I just tried to use all the standard smileys for here, and I went over the limit. 10 only. Didn't even know there was a limit!

I think the limit used to be 5 or something but Greg changed it for us! Thanks Greg!;)

ChefBeckyD said:
So I'm confused....:confused: I got this in my email too, but my question is - Did everyone get it, or just those who will be doing one of the surveys?
I'm hoping I get in on the freebie one too! (aren't we all?:rolleyes: )
Usually when one of these research companies do a survey they will send out everyone a survey to take that will group people so that they get a number of different levels (consultant, fd...), ages, incomes, genders, races, locations, etc... then they send out a you have qualified email and ask if you can do it at this time or that time, sometimes just one time to do the focus group.

I'm always willing to give my opinion. And really any of us asked a question have so much info from other consultants that asking one is like asking 100. :D :p

pamperedlinda said:
I wasn't being harsh - just observant. :(

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

I figured as much... I'm not trying to be harsh myself, just participating in the banter. :)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Yeah I know! It's all good now - I got my email! I'm with the in-crowd now!

See! I always knew you were hangin' with the cool kids.

I'm part of the in-crowd now too!!

First of all, I admit I can be a little brain dead at times. But when I got this email I was SURE I was already picked and I was so excited and picking out my free 50 dollars from the catalog! I was bragging to my husband how lucky I was and was just about jumping up and down. Seeing this thread and the other one really bummed me out for a while!

I am okay now though.

It sounded to me like they are giving us $50 of new fall/winter products...I didn't think that we would get to pick the $50??

Yeah, but it was fun while it lasted, wasn't it?

jenniferknapp said:
It sounded to me like they are giving us $50 of new fall/winter products...I didn't think that we would get to pick the $50??

Oh, I just had decided that they would let me! LOL

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Yeah, but it was fun while it lasted, wasn't it?

SO SO SO MUCH FUN!!!

:)
pamperedlinda said:

Linda:

I got it, but maybe those who don't get it are the ones picked for the random survey's, freebies!!

Liz

Yeah, and I was glad I had finally figured out how to get my Santuko. Sigh.

I got one too...I was worried that it was some random spam email...then I found ALL OF YOU ON HERE gabbing about it too!! So......now we wait and see who is picked at "random"?....let the games begin...;)

Mine was sandwiched right between "JOB OFFER!!!(WUJIANG WANLIDA TEXTILES CHINA)" and from some woman asking me to "Send me mail."Usually, my chef_webmail is between products guaranteed to make women love me and offers of great wealth from Nigeria, or in between "Importanant message. You must to read" and "Impress her with a Rolix." (Notice that they never correctly spell the product name they're ripping off.)

I got the email too! I hope I get Free products!

I got it too!!! I just want the $50 free item!! HA HA HA!!!!

I figured that other people had received it. I was just curious what everyone thought.

I wonder when they are sending out the real e-mails to winners?? I was excited because I thought I had been chosen! :(

I was really excited when I first read through it because I, too, thought I had been chosen. I re-read it, and realized it probably went out to everyone. This is why I tend to read through everything more than once. I let my emotions run amok and get myself in trouble. :eek: The second or third time through my brain finally engages, and I'm a little more logical. Guess it's a good thing I'm a fast reader. :cool:

Ok... it's been MONTHS since we got that email...
Did any of you do the survey? I got the email, but never got the survey!!
Was I not selected?
I even called HO and asked if we got that email,does that mean we were selected and she said yes...
So am I still waiting? or is it over?

I wondered if it had something to do with the new online training sessions on the website...hmmm...

I was just wondering the same thing. I got the email and that was it. I was so hoping to get the survey too!

I thought about this the other day, I haven't gotten a survey either....but I am crossing my fingers ;)

My upline got a survey and got one of the trays with handles as a thank you

darn! so must be they did distribute them already... do you know when your upline got theirs?

I received this about a month ago.

Oh well... I guess we missed out, girls!

Oh that STINKS!! I'd love the tray with the handle!
I agree...I just wanted the $50 free!!
But I was curious too...oh well...

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • sddmom2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
Replies