• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mixing Themes: Spice Up Your Website with Custom Designs

J
jillbean
I'm just wondering how many of you use the themes provided by the company and how many mix in a little of their own as well.
Right now I am offering a few of mine own.
I have the Stone Age Show that focuses on guess what! The Spice it Up Show that uses recipes that focus on our spices and this fall I will be doing An Apple a Day Show.
Does anyone have any thoughts?
Oh and I'll be doing Easy Entertaining this winter!

I am going to do a Soup and Slippers party this winter or PJ and Pizza party.
I mix it up as well. I like your Apple a Day and Spice it up ideas :) Do you make your own flyers?

Soup and Slippers
Mexican Margarita (#1 chosen theme)
Death by Chocolate
Power Cooking
Ice Cream Social (doing one this friday that is a PJ contest/sundae bar!)
30 minutes to Dinner

For the fall I think I am going to do:

Cookie Swaps
Power Cooking
30 min to dinner

Merego,
I put all of the info in my Newsletter and then I make a Flyer that has all of the themes that I am featuring for that season to be passes around at the parties. I don't have the new one made but if you'll remind me, I'll send you a copy.

Fall Into Apple Season (Sept and Oct)
3 Meals in 30 Minutes (Power Cooking but no one knows what Power Cooking means)
15 Minute Fajitas (in deep covered baker)

jillbean said:
I'm just wondering how many of you use the themes provided by the company and how many mix in a little of their own as well.
Right now I am offering a few of mine own.
I have the Stone Age Show that focuses on guess what! The Spice it Up Show that uses recipes that focus on our spices and this fall I will be doing An Apple a Day Show.
Does anyone have any thoughts?
Oh and I'll be doing Easy Entertaining this winter!

I'd love to see your flyer for Stone Age theme. I offer the themes from PC, and then add several other themes which I change up seasonally.
Melinda

I haven't ever done themes besides grilling themes, I will have to try this!!

Here's a flyer I copied from here (I think). You might be able to use the background or part of it.
Just a thought.
Deb:)

Attachments

• 20% off Stoneware Flyer Jan. guests and hosts.doc
    144 KB · Views: 334
jill,

i would love to see your flyer with the theme for this season

I am STILL working on what Themes I will be offering. I NEED to change things up and think that it is more fun and exciting for a Host to pick a Theme instead of just a recipe.

I am DEFINATELY going to offer Power Cooking - I might even just pick a month and that is the ONLY thing I offer for that entire month. I think a Consultant would get to show off some of our more expensive products and that guests will take away MORE from a Show that they can use the recipe in their life.

I am also thinking of offering a Hide the Turkey Show around Thanksgiving.

stefani2 said:
I am STILL working on what Themes I will be offering. I NEED to change things up and think that it is more fun and exciting for a Host to pick a Theme instead of just a recipe.

I am DEFINATELY going to offer Power Cooking - I might even just pick a month and that is the ONLY thing I offer for that entire month. I think a Consultant would get to show off some of our more expensive products and that guests will take away MORE from a Show that they can use the recipe in their life.

I am also thinking of offering a Hide the Turkey Show around Thanksgiving.

Do tell what this will be!! I think it would be GREAT for a recipe swap for leftovers!!

whitetiger said:
jill,

i would love to see your flyer with the theme for this season

I decided to do seperate flyers to place in a binder. Here they are. Sorry I haven't checked back before now!

Attachments

• An Apple a Day.doc
    90.5 KB · Views: 337
  • Stone Age Theme Flyer.doc
    133 KB · Views: 431
  • Thanksgiving&Christmas Theme Flyer.doc
    151.5 KB · Views: 703
  • Spice it Up.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 403
Sex in the City and Desperate Housewives show....featuring godiva chocolate martinis and a chocolate dessert. sexiest high heels win a prize

Hawaiian luau: tropical food, jerk chicken nachos, island rum breeze cake- best hawaiian shirt gets a prize

Hide the Broccoli: Great show for Moms with picky eaters...recipes shared and one prepared where you hide veggies into regular food.

Investment cooking- left overs used in many interesting ways

btw, I don't provide the alcohol for the martinis....I just offer the recipe to the host.

Kelly

What do you do for the Mexican Margarita party?

KellyTheChef said:
Soup and Slippers
Mexican Margarita (#1 chosen theme)
Death by Chocolate
Power Cooking
Ice Cream Social (doing one this friday that is a PJ contest/sundae bar!)
30 minutes to Dinner

Yes.. I would like to know about that one and the "Hide the Broccoli" They sound great.

1. What are the benefits of using custom designs for a website?

Using custom designs allows for a unique and personalized look for your website, which can help make it stand out from competitors. It also gives you more control over the design and functionality of your website.

2. Can I use both company-provided themes and custom designs on my website?

Yes, you can mix and match themes provided by the company with your own custom designs. This can help create a more dynamic and engaging website.

3. How do custom designs enhance the user experience on a website?

Custom designs can enhance the user experience by making the website more visually appealing, easier to navigate, and more user-friendly. They can also help convey the brand's personality and message more effectively.

4. What inspired you to create themes around different themes, such as the Stone Age Show and the Spice it Up Show?

I wanted to create themes that would not only showcase my love for cooking and food but also engage and entertain my audience. The Stone Age Show highlights unique and traditional cooking methods, while the Spice it Up Show focuses on the use of spices in recipes.

5. Will there be more themed shows in the future?

Absolutely! I have plans for an upcoming show called An Apple a Day, which will feature recipes and cooking techniques using apples. I will also be launching a winter-themed show called Easy Entertaining, which will showcase simple and elegant recipes for hosting dinner parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • chefbilyeu
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies