• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Reach My Sales Goal in June - Host a Show and Receive Rewards!

In summary, Linda is asking for help to sell $3000 during the month of JUNE. She is offering to give hosts a free show for every $60 or more that they sell, and she is also offering guests free gifts when they order $60 or more. There are many show ideas available, and guests who host a show will also receive a free gift.
pampered2007
This is a copy of an email that I would like to send to everyone on my mailing list in regards to the June sell-a-thon asking them to help me by hosting a show. I am really like your opinions before I send it. Some of the ideas I borrowed from this site! :) Here it goes.......

Hi Everyone!

I have a favor to ask of all you and I'm hoping you will be able to help me out.

I have a set a goal for myself to sell $3000 during the month of JUNE to enhance my kit of products for show displays. I really need your help to be able to reach this milestone in my business.

You can help me by either hosting a home cooking show OR a catalog show. As a thank you for helping me, every host will receive a free gift and the host who has the most show sales will receive a $25 gift certificate redeemable through me to go towards Pampered Chef products of your choice!

Call me by the end of May and I will do your JUNE show for FREE!

JUNE 60% OFF HOST SPECIALS:
Ultimate Mandoline...$23.80 (a $59.50 value)
Food Chopper...$11.80 (a $29.50 value)
Salad Chopper...$10.00 (a $25.00 value)

Also, receive the Color Coated Santoku Knife FREE with 12 or more buying guests!

Guests receive a free gift when they order $60 or more!

Here are a few theme show ideas of many that you may be interested in...

Express Cooking Show
Chocolate Bliss
Soup 'N Slippers
Mommy & Me
Kids in the Kitchen
Couple's Night Out (Battle of the Sexes)
Hawaiian Luau
The Ugliest Scraper
Dessert Social & Shop
Father's Day Show
...OR name your own Theme and we'll come up with a show!

You could also host an Office Party! Shows can be held in a conference room, breakroom, or anywhere there is a table. No microwave oven, refrigerator, or kitchen required. Make it a potluck and I'll bring dessert!

I really appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to help me achieve this goal. Please either call or email me to set up a show date by the end of May so we have plenty of time to plan a successful party!

Thanks again!

Sooo, what do you think??? I'm not sure what to put in the email subject line to attract attention though. Does the email sound to pushy ya think? How else could I word the email to make it more "catchy" or "attention getting" so people will call me to book a show? Any other ideas or helpful suggestions that you may have I would love to hear. Thank you so soo much!

I would keep it simple. Its overwhelming. You could always include the host/guest specials seperately.

Plus Pampered Chef's rewards are so wonderful, I would recommend you put your hosts in a drawing for the $25 gift cert. Instead of highest sales. Someone might not host if they don't think they can get enough orders.

HTH

It doesn't sound pushy, but it does sound a tad desperate. I agree with Vanessa, keep it simple. Maybe instead of telling them that you are trying to earn products tell them that you are declaring June to be your best month ever and here is how you can be a part of it.....
I'm attaching my newsletter from last year when I did this (look towards the middle of the newsletter). I didn't get the $10K, but I did get over $6K and it was my best month ever! And, the next 3 months were awesome too!

Attachments

• 2007 September Pampered Chef News.doc
    597 KB · Views: 394
Last edited:
I agree too that you should keep it simple. And not to include a $$ your trying to sell.

pamperedlinda said:
It doesn't sound pushy, but it does sound a tad desperate. I agree with Vanessa, keep it simple. Maybe instead of telling them that you are trying to earn products tell them that you are declaring June to be your best month ever and here is how you can be a part of it.....
QUOTE]
I like this too.

And one thought is instead of saying if they call you by the end of May, then the June show will be free, is to say that you'll bring an already-prepared dessert to their show (either if they call by the end of May or not). You can actually whip up some pretty cheap trifles.

Good luck!!

Ok, I have changed my email. Thank you Linda for your past newsletter that you shared! Please let me know what you think. I would like everyones opinion before I send it.

Also, any ideas for what to write in the email subject line??? Something catchy to lessen the risk of my email getting deleted.

Calling EVERYONE…….I Need Your Help…..

I am planning for JUNE to be my BIGGEST month ever since starting my Pampered Chef business almost 10 months ago. My goal is to do $6000 in sales in one month! I am looking for lots and lots of Hosts and I need you! You can help me out by hosting a Cooking Show or a Catalog Show; if you are unable to host a show and you refer me to someone who does I will reward you for that too. Contact me as soon as possible if you are willing to help me reach my goal. Since I am striving for this HUGE goal I have opened-up my entire June calendar so that there are plenty of dates to choose from. And if you call me by the end of May, I will bring an already prepared dessert to your show!
I’m having a contest too! Everyone who hosts a Cooking Show OR a Catalog show, during the month of June, will be entered into a drawing to win a $25.00 gift certificate redeemable through me for Pampered Chef products of your choice. This is in addition to your Host Rewards!
Call me ASAP to reserve your date, we can even do one of the theme shows listed below…..
Express Cooking Show
Chocolate Bliss
Soup 'N Slippers
Mommy & Me
Kids in the Kitchen
Couple's Night Out (Battle of the Sexes)
Hawaiian Luau
The Ugliest Scraper
Office Party
Father's Day Show
...OR name your own Theme and we'll come up with a show!

You could also host an Office Party! Shows can be held in a conference room, breakroom, or anywhere there is a table. No microwave oven, refrigerator, or kitchen required. Make it a potluck and I'll bring dessert!

I really appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to help me achieve this goal.

Thank you!

I just e-mailed my June newsletter and added a blurb about my June special. I am offering those who schedule a CATALOG show an added bonus from me. I am only offering this to catalog shows because I will be on vacation for 10 days (in the middle of the month no less). I do have 4 cooking shows scheduled so I am pushing those hosts to close before the end of the month. We all know about those hosts who keep delaying the closing. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I get takers for catalog shows. May, June and July are tough months for me. Lots of graduation parties, weddings, vacations, etc.

Sounds great! I may borrow it too! :)

Thank you soooo much! But any ideas what to put in the subject line of the email when I send it?? Other than HELP!!! LOL LOL

1. What is "Your Opinion Please!"?

"Your Opinion Please!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to share their feedback and opinions on products and recipes, directly with the company. This helps us improve our products and create new ones that meet the needs and preferences of our customers.

2. How can I participate in "Your Opinion Please!"?

To participate in "Your Opinion Please!", you can sign up for our email list or follow us on social media to receive invitations to surveys and focus groups. You can also visit our website and click on the "Your Opinion Please!" tab to see if there are any current opportunities to share your opinions.

3. Will I receive any compensation for participating in "Your Opinion Please!"?

Yes, we value the time and feedback of our customers, and therefore, we offer compensation for participating in "Your Opinion Please!" activities. This can range from product samples to discounts on future purchases.

4. How long do surveys and focus groups for "Your Opinion Please!" typically take?

The length of surveys and focus groups can vary depending on the topic and the amount of feedback we are looking for. However, we try to keep them between 10-20 minutes to respect your time.

5. What happens to my feedback after I share it through "Your Opinion Please!"?

Once you share your feedback through "Your Opinion Please!", our team reviews and analyzes it to better understand our customers' needs and preferences. This information is used to make improvements to our current products and develop new ones. We value your opinions and take them into consideration when making decisions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DZmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
janel kelly
  • AmieCream
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TJMagoo