• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Transform Your Office Space: Showcasing Our Favorite Business Essentials

In summary, the author loves her office because it is the place where she feels the energy she needs to work her business. The author loves her office because it is the place where she has everything she needs at hand to help her customers and build her business.
ShelbyMichalek
I just thought it would be fun for us to show off something that we really love about our business office space.
For me it's my bulletin board. I made up the corkboard side of it with 8 spaces to show the shows I have lined up for the next month
ahead of me (not the current one) so that I know how many more I need to get on my calendar.
The left side is where I put a few encouraging quotes (the current two are some Cathy Cocozella gave us at Director Express) and other notes I need.
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs828.snc4/68883_161295097234571_159557494074998_365316_342118_n.jpg
Post your favorite part about your office and include a photo if you can!

I love it, Shelby! I can't take a picture of what I like about my office. Currently it's in the corner of my family room and basically controlled chaos. My favorite part about it, though, is that it is the place where I feel the energy I need to work my business. When I'm at my desk I have everything I need at hand to help my customers and build my business.

raebates said:
I love it, Shelby!

I can't take a picture of what I like about my office. Currently it's in the corner of my family room and basically controlled chaos. My favorite part about it, though, is that it is the place where I feel the energy I need to work my business. When I'm at my desk I have everything I need at hand to help my customers and build my business.

My office is also in the corner of our VERY TINY living room (in Base Housing, of course our living room is small and I don't have a seperate office..LOL) and the bulletin board is the only really special part that I love.

My office is on the side of my bed! I have no extra space. I use my bed for my desk. Whenever I am getting ready to for a show my husband looks at all the papers all over the bed and says 'we really need you to get an office".

Love the cork board idea!

The sad thing is that I have an "office" space. Currently it's being used for storage until the storage room upstairs is finished; which can't be done until the upstairs bedroom is completed; which can't be done until . . . Well, you get the idea. I joke with The Furry Guy that I look forward to moving into my office on my 25th anniversary with the business. LOL

1. What is the overall atmosphere like in your office space?

Our office space is designed to be both professional and inviting. We strive to create a positive and collaborative work environment for all of our employees. We also have a fun and energetic atmosphere, as we believe in the power of having a positive mindset while working.

2. Are there any amenities available for employees in your office space?

Yes, we have various amenities available for our employees to use. This includes a fully-stocked kitchen with complimentary snacks and beverages, as well as a comfortable break room for employees to relax and recharge. We also have a designated workspace for employees to work outside of their desks, such as a lounge area or outdoor patio.

3. Is the office space open concept or are there private offices available?

Our office space has a mix of both open concept and private offices. We understand the importance of having a balance between collaboration and privacy, so we offer a variety of workspaces for employees to choose from.

4. How does your office space promote a healthy work-life balance?

We value the well-being of our employees and strive to promote a healthy work-life balance. Our office space includes natural lighting, ergonomic workstations, and designated quiet areas for employees to take breaks and recharge. We also offer flexible work hours and encourage employees to take time off when needed.

5. Is the office space easily accessible by public transportation?

Yes, our office space is conveniently located near public transportation options. We want to make the commute to work as easy as possible for our employees, so we have chosen a location that is easily accessible by bus, train, and subway. We also offer bike storage for employees who prefer to cycle to work.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
TwinGirlsMom
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jules711