• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Your Most Successful Way to Invite ...

In summary, Dave has been working extremely hard as a Consultant and has reached 52 shows in 4 months.
RMDave
Gold Member
My experience with the online invitations provided to my hosts "backstage" of my website hasn't been very good. Too many end up in spam folders and the like.

Is there a free online invitation website (Evites, perhaps?) that you've found more successful in getting the email invitations delivered to people's mailboxes?

In my community, nobody snail-mails invitations (unless its to a wedding). Not every host wants to make 25 telephone calls. There must be an easy, successful way.

Your thoughts, suggestions, advice?

Thanks!

RMDave said:
My experience with the online invitations provided to my hosts "backstage" of my website hasn't been very good. Too many end up in spam folders and the like.

Is there a free online invitation website (Evites, perhaps?) that you've found more successful in getting the email invitations delivered to people's mailboxes?

In my community, nobody snail-mails invitations (unless its to a wedding). Not every host wants to make 25 telephone calls. There must be an easy, successful way.

Your thoughts, suggestions, advice?

Thanks!

evite.com
mypunchbowl.com

My past 3 hosts used Evite. It works great, usually does not go to spam. Alot of people have Evite accounts so they have their friends emails already saved in their account. None of my hosts even gave me a guest list, they just immediately sent out the invitation from their accounts. Just have the host send one to you as well so you can view it. People can respond right away so you can see how many are coming. and it lets people RSVP for themselves and a guest or two. They can even send the invites to places like facebook. I love it. :)

Most of my hosts these days are using Facebook to invite guests. It's working great.

I also still have success with snail mail - but I'm the one who mails them, along with a mini catalog. I do this even when the Facebook or email invite guests. The more ways you touch the guest list, the better the attendance will be. Face to Face, Phone, Electronic, and Mail - use as many as you can!

Thanks, all!

Hey Dave! You have seriously already had 49 shows as a Consultant in 4 months? WOW!

pcchefjane, its up to 52 at the moment. Yes, I've been working my fingers off LOL. I guess I'll figure out how to change that figure. ;)Thanks for the nice words.

What is the most successful way to invite people to a Pampered Chef party?

The most successful way to invite people to a Pampered Chef party is to personally reach out to them through a phone call, text message, or face-to-face conversation. This allows you to explain the benefits of attending and answer any questions they may have.

Should I send out invitations for a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, sending out invitations is a great way to inform and remind people about your party. You can use physical invitations or digital ones through email or social media.

How far in advance should I invite people to a Pampered Chef party?

It is recommended to invite people at least 2-3 weeks in advance. This gives them enough time to plan and make arrangements to attend.

Is it okay to invite people I don't know very well to a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, it is perfectly fine to invite people you don't know very well to a Pampered Chef party. This is a great opportunity to get to know them better and introduce them to the products.

What should I say when inviting someone to a Pampered Chef party?

When inviting someone to a Pampered Chef party, be sure to mention the benefits of attending such as trying delicious food, learning new recipes, and earning free products. Also, be genuine and enthusiastic about the event to pique their interest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies