• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Your Most Favorite Pampered Chef Product--Why?

In summary, Julie loves her kitchen shears, trifle bowl, mini whipper, chopper, executive cookware, and cookware. She also loves to sell the products she loves.
I should do that, too. DH HATES the piles of PC stuff everywhere. And then there's the basement! Full of stuff that I got thinking I could use for promos and freebies. I'd list things here, but then there's the hassle of shipping, etc.

chefann said:
I should do that, too. DH HATES the piles of PC stuff everywhere. And then there's the basement! Full of stuff that I got thinking I could use for promos and freebies. I'd list things here, but then there's the hassle of shipping, etc.

That is why I am trying this first. Whatever I have left over, I might try to advertise it as one or two lots....I hate shipping to a thousand different places!

chefann said:
He only hates it because it's taking up space that could be filled with carburetors, generators, alternators, transmission gears, sending units, master cylinders, bumpers, headlights...

Oh, no. Those things aren't allowed in the house. You saw his toybox. And the 2nd floor of the 2-car is wall-to-wall shelving - plenty of space for his cra...stuff.

The house is the best place to store freshly painted fenders of freshly chromed bumpers and such. It's much safer.

Sure- except the cars in the garage rarely move, so parts are pretty safe out there, too.

Yeah, I have a British sports car, too.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Yeah, I have a British sports car, too.

LOL! ...but isn't that part of their charm?

<giggle>

For those who don't know, DH and I actually DON'T have any British cars - KG's just being silly. Currently parked in the garage are: 1977 Lincoln Sedan, 1966 Lincoln convertible (parts car), 1966 Lincoln convertible (the one DH has been working on) and 1970 Mercury Marquis convertible (seats aren't in that one right now). DH has been so busy with the 66 that we haven't gone out for a spin in any of the classics this year.
It's sad that with a 6-car garage, our daily drivers still live in the driveway.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SillyChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Diane
  • jrstephens
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961