• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Your Most Favorite Pampered Chef Product--Why?

In summary, Julie loves her kitchen shears, trifle bowl, mini whipper, chopper, executive cookware, and cookware. She also loves to sell the products she loves.
chefjwr
I love my kitchen shears use them at least 3 X day. I love the trifle bowl--It makes even simple recipes look pretty and it is so easy to store and take.

Julie

The Large Bar Pan - I use it for everything. I have really gotten into cooking french fries on it here lately.

Favorite to use: Mini whipper. I use that every day, sometimes several times.Favorite to sell: Chopper.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Favorite to use: Mini whipper. I use that every day, sometimes several times.

Favorite to sell: Chopper.

Leave it to KG to have a cheap product as his favorite. :p

I agree the chopper is fun to sell!

I think the skinny or classic scraper are my favorites just due to being "most used" and in my kitchen for 12 years now!

KG--what all do you use your mini whipper for?

Julie

My personal favorite is the Small Bar Pan or Small Round Stone, as I use my toaster oven for anything that I can, especially in the summer!

My favorite to sell is the Large Bar Pan as when there is more than 1 person living in a house, that pan does it all!

I love the cookware, knives, and large grooved cutting board.

My favorite is my executive cookware. I also love to sell the cookware, using a saying I read on hear, "Does you husband have a riding lawn mower? If he can spend that much and then you need lifetime guarantee cookware."

chefjwr said:
KG--what all do you use your mini whipper for?

Julie
For mixing a powered product Benefiber into liquids.

Executive cookware ~ hands down! Use it EVERY day and at EVERY show.

Favorite sell: cookware (of course) or 2 Large Bar Pans...only sell them in 2's! One for bacon and the other for pancakes...the last time I sold a SINGLE one was in 2003! I've even got my recruits getting a second one! LOL

Ginny

Large Bar Pan
Forged Cutlery
Exec Cookware

CANT LIVE WITHOUT THEM! :D

I agree with Laura 3. Also, how do you do pancakes on the large bar pan Ginny?

Julie

I Love my Forged Cutlery I used it all the time I also sell more of it than I do the other knifes....

I want to win Executive Cookware at Conference!!!!!

I have the double griddle...I used it last night for dinner...cooked bacon eggs and pancakes on it...forgot that I love it. :)

My Classic Batter Bowl!!! I use it for everything!

Omg twixit clips. Don't be fooled by impostors at IKEA or places like that! It's so tempting to get those packages of 20 for like $3, but DON'T!
They don't keep the bags as tight as our beloved ones, and OURS are safe to use in boiling water. I dont know why you would want to, but hey! :D

chefjwr said:
I agree with Laura 3. Also, how do you do pancakes on the large bar pan Ginny?

Julie
Pancakes the easy way
2 cups bisquick, 2 eggs, 1 cup milk. Pour batter into bar pan and bake at 375 for 15 minutes. Cut into squares with Pizza Cutter and add your favorite toppings. Use the Apple Peeler Corer Slicer to top the batter with perfect thin apple slices and you will have WONDERFUL apple pancakes!

Bar Pan recipes attached :)

Attachments

• Bar Pan Recipes.doc
    33 KB · Views: 900
I would cry if I lost my Lg bar pan...it's my fave product...although all of them are my great!

Microplane adjustable grater (I have 2)
Food Chopper
Forged Cutlery
Cutting board

I use all of the above every day. I'm working on earning my Executive cookware free... I used to cook w/only cast iron until I got my saute' pan in my kit, now I want it all.

I can't pick a fav...I love it all that's why I am a consultant!
I use everyday, Scrapers, Stainless Mixing Bowls, Batter Bowls, Executive Cookware LOVE IT!, Quick Stir Pitcher, the new green knives and the cutting boards...

my son loves the Cut & Seal...he asks for a "Pampered Chef sandwich" everyday!!!

Oh and I also use my Lg Bar Pan alot,....I have to get out of here or I will name the entire catalog....I LOVE IT ALL :)

Large Bar Pan...
measure all cup...
And my can opener.

I sell so many of those things, too! I guess my passion for them carries through?

strtngnw said:
Microplane adjustable grater (I have 2)

Really? What all do you use it for...I find it my least used item. Maybe I need to learn how I can use it....

Pampered Laura said:
Pancakes the easy way
2 cups bisquick, 2 eggs, 1 cup milk. Pour batter into bar pan and bake at 375 for 15 minutes. Cut into squares with Pizza Cutter and add your favorite toppings. Use the Apple Peeler Corer Slicer to top the batter with perfect thin apple slices and you will have WONDERFUL apple pancakes!

That's it! Easy, fun and I usually get a phone call from the parents saying..."okay, how do you make square pancakes?" The kids go home and ask them to make square pancakes like Mrs. Syphax! LOL

Thanks for posting it Laura...I was busy playing with our new puppy!

Ginny

Can you win cookware at Conference???

Julie

chefjwr said:
Can you win cookware at Conference???

Julie
On the HO Tour. They usually draw one consultant from each bus load to win a shopping spree.

What I usually tell people at my shows is that my favorite product is the kit and opportunity. :DMy actual favorite individual product varies wildly, depending on what I've been cooking lately.

Pampered Laura said:
Omg twixit clips. Don't be fooled by impostors at IKEA or places like that! It's so tempting to get those packages of 20 for like $3, but DON'T!
They don't keep the bags as tight as our beloved ones, and OURS are safe to use in boiling water. I dont know why you would want to, but hey! :D

Laura -- have you seen the IKEA ones? They are the same... They even have the Twixit trademark and Made in Sweden stamped inside of them. :( They just don't have "The Pampered Chef" on the outside of them.

HOWEVER -- they do not have the LARGE size one or our colors :)

I use the microplane adjustable grater every day for hard cheeses, garnishing with chocolate or nuts, zesting lemon or lime - anything that you might want to grate. My family thinks I'm mad at them now if I don't garnish at least a little and this is the easiest way!

I also love and promote highly the can opener. I say it is my mission to get at least one in every kitchen because: no sharp edges, no metal slivers, no cross contamination between cans because the contents of the can do not ooze up onto the mechanism...

chefann said:
On the HO Tour. They usually draw one consultant from each bus load to win a shopping spree.
Actually, I hear that if you attend NC and submit two shows in July, you'll earn a new Exec Cookware piece.

I'm still trying to figure out what's missing from the collection that they'll be adding.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I'm still trying to figure out what's missing from the collection that they'll be adding.
A saucier, a steamer insert, a piece that's not non-stick on the inside

I dunno if we could handle someone up here even saucier than we are.But I'd like a steamer insert. I suppose it's a pastability.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Actually, I hear that if you attend NC and submit two shows in July, you'll earn a new Exec Cookware piece.

See- that's EARN, not WIN. Totally different. Win has an element of chance; earn depends solely on you.

My mother in law wants them to come out with an omelet pan. She said, "I would buy one in a heartbeat if they had one."

chefann said:
What I usually tell people at my shows is that my favorite product is the kit and opportunity. :D

My actual favorite individual product varies wildly, depending on what I've been cooking lately.

I was asked at my last show, and I was stumped. I looked at them and I said I love all of it. I have a favorite for one reason or another!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

You earn "the newest piece of cookware" for submitting 2 shows in July and attend National Conference for "even more rewards".

I have multiple favorites:

My favorite "add to get you over the $60 mark" is the Easy Opener. I think everyone needs at least three - one at home, one in the car and one at the office. However, my favorite use is for opening jars. I love the fact I do not have to struggle.

My favorite stoneware is a toss up. I love the Large Bar Pan for cooking bacon, we use the Large Round Stone (have two) for making pizza every week, and I love making lasagna in the 9x13 baker.

I love the Executive Cookware so much! I have never had such an easy time cleaning my cookware. It is such an amazing time saver.

The piece I probably use the most (pretty much every day) is the Large Micro Cooker.

Lisa

chefann said:
See- that's EARN, not WIN. Totally different. Win has an element of chance; earn depends solely on you.
Well, I already gave up on ever educating this crowd that Tupperware does parties, we do shows. To this bunch, "earn" and "win" are pretty much interchangeable, too, but lead on, McDuff.

BethCooks4U said:
You earn "the newest piece of cookware" for submitting 2 shows in July and attend National Conference for "even more rewards".
It's the "even more rewards" that has me concerned.

What would I ever do with a lifetime supply of stoneware scrapers, Twixit clips or 37 Super Swats?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
It's the "even more rewards" that has me concerned.
The "even more" could be very cool! Remember a couple of years ago Conference attendees who submitted 2 shows got the Woven Medium Bowl? That's a great piece! (Wish it were in the regular line.) Of course, since it says "rewards" and not "product," maybe it'll be PC$ or something like that!

I bet the "even more rewards" is just the fact of being there and taking home all that stuff you learned!!

Naw- that's understood! They wouldn't specifically mention it unless there was something tangible.

I'm trying to picture what you would use an Easy Opener in the car for ... open bottles of HEET? Pop on the road, maybe ....

Anyway, extra rewards ... PC$ would be awesome! I love the idea of being able to pick my own stuff - my independent streak, you know. I'm sure, though, that they would pick something great, too, if they pick it! I'd bet a beverage at the meet up that it will be more than just the wonderful experience of being there ...

I'm starting to get excited :D

Catalog shows count towards our two July shows, right? I have two cooking shows on the books so far, but one is dubious - the host is MIA. The other is solid - a wedding shower - at MY house ;) Already have that guest list in hand...

Yep- any show type that's not an individual order and has a July date (submitted by Midnight, Aug. 5) counts.

I reallllllly want a medium woven selections! Hopefully they will do it again this year!As for everyone that loves the cookware: I thought that I did, and really want the entire exec set....except I find that it isn't so easy to clean when I get eggs, cake batter or something else stuck in/around the bolts that stick out on the inside of the pan. I have a good set of pots right now, and they coated the bolts with the non-stick stuff, and it has a good seal...I never have to scrub those pans like I do with my exec saute pan... help!

jenniferknapp said:
I reallllllly want a medium woven selections! Hopefully they will do it again this year!

As for everyone that loves the cookware: I thought that I did, and really want the entire exec set....except I find that it isn't so easy to clean when I get eggs, cake batter or something else stuck in/around the bolts that stick out on the inside of the pan. I have a good set of pots right now, and they coated the bolts with the non-stick stuff, and it has a good seal...I never have to scrub those pans like I do with my exec saute pan... help!

Soak it in soapy water for a few minutes if it is bad and it come off pretty easy. My husband cooks himself eggs every morning but leaves the pan for me to wash at night; and this is what I do. He is afraid he will wash my PC pans with something he is not suppose to and I will have a fit! HA!

My cabinets are bursting with PC... I'm hoping that our "extra rewards" are P-O-I-N-T-S! :D :D :D

Pampered Laura said:
My cabinets are bursting with PC... I'm hoping that our "extra rewards" are P-O-I-N-T-S! :D :D :D

I just got a huge box of PC stuff together that I am putting on a "gently used, demo product" table at my open house this weekend...offering 20% off of everything on the table....and some things are brand new! Hopefully I can get rid of some things, and make some cash to buy new products! Or, for conference cash!

I'm getting ready to do that, too... I seriously have a pantry full of stuff in boxes. LOL

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SillyChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Diane
  • jrstephens
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961