• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Much Would You Spend on a Purse? Join Our Discussion!

brand name purses, but I don't like to spend more than $100 on them. Mostly, I stick to buying Nordstrom or Saks Fifth Avenue brand name purses. I'll spend a little more if I really love the style, but I don't like to spend more than $300 on a purse. I also like to shop at TJMaxx and Value City when I can find a good deal on a brand name purse.
Back when I was younger and single, it wasn't uncommon for me to spend a couple hundred dollars on a purse or a hundred on a wallet. But these days it's not so important to me. The most I've ever spent was $375 on a Renoma purse. I bought a small Coach purse and wallet recently at the Coach outlet for about $100 for both items. I thought that was a good deal because the purse alone was originally $120.

I wish I could make a chat. We attend a playgroup on Wed's from 10-12 EST. So now I'm there at that time. Sorry:(

jrstephens said:
Oh I am so jealous!!! A LV!!!!! mmmmm I can dream!!!:balloon:

I taught summer school all summer. We were paid in 2 lump sums. I used the first one responsibly...the second one was all mine to do with what I wished. I did a little shopping.:eek:

My birthday is Sunday...I keep hinting that I want a LV wallet to go with my purse. I don't think DH is going for it! :cry:

PChefPEI said:
My limit is $20, but I have my PC purse that I won't be parting with anytime soon. Now, I need to get a bag with the clear pocket on the outside for a catalog, if I can track one down!!!

I think they are on the supply list!:)

I don't hink I've paid more than $25 for a purse, and that was only once or twice. I shop at TJ Maxx for my purses.

I think the most I have ever paid for a purse was $40. I got a $80 SAK for $30 though. Man I love that bag...

Most I've every paid was $100. It retailed at $160. I hemmed and hawed and even called my daughter for advice. It was a black leather purse and I'm using it for the third winter this year and it still looks great.

I popped in the chat at about 10. Only one other person in there. I sent out an email. Was anyone there at 8?

I didn't get the email. :confused:

We were supposed to get on at 10 central time but we all seem to have a problem getting there. I remember 2 hours earlier and then get busy by the time!:eek:

Suggestions welcome!

I'm sorry I missed it. My life is a little upside-down right now. I've marked my calendar for next week though!

DH came through with a new bag for my bday! Gotta love it!

I'm a bargain hunter. Last purse I bought... well, actually I got 2 purses, a fanny pack (for camping) and a Nintendo Advanced case all for about $15... all were in great condition too! You never know what you'll find at the Goodwill.

The last brand new purse I got was around $15 from Payless. It was my experiment to see if I could make it with a little itty bitty purse and I found out, I can! LOL

Well, I got here late again today - 45 minutes late. I was on a call with my mentor team (they picked the day/time) and it ran over.

Did anyone get on today?? Is this going to ever work out?

I missed it...we changed to daylight savings last weekend and I couldn't get my time straight. I signed in a couple times thinking I had it right, but no one was there. :(

legacypc46 said:
I missed it...we changed to daylight savings last weekend and I couldn't get my time straight. I signed in a couple times thinking I had it right, but no one was there. :(

Is everything okay? You mentioned that things are upsidedown for you.

Take care!

Thanks for asking Beth...we're moving on short notice and it's really posing some challenges on the director side of things (and challenges in general!)

We're happy to be moving though. :party:

Are you coming back to the states?

HEY GREG!!! We need a hug smilie!!

yep, we're returning early next month...will send you an update via PM in a day or two (the 'where' keeps changing on me and everything is pretty hectic this week...it's a sudden move, but a good one)

I spent $200 (with bday money) on an Emilio Pucci purse that was on sale. It's a work of art and every time I use it I get compliments on it. I plan on having it for years and years and years.

Well, once again I missed the chat time! I was late (like 45 minutes) on my mentor group call too today!

I am overwhelmed. We have our Christmas at Thanksgiving and I am no where ready for everyone coming to stay, shopping, wrapping, cooking... nothing's done yet and I only have until Monday! AND I have people coming to measure for carpeting in the next 2 days - lol (DH wants it laid in early December - no pressure honey, I don't have enough to do.) Oh, yeah... and then there's my business to attend to! I always do at least 6 shows a month but only have 3 in November and 3 in December after cancellations. I have only done one of the November shows so far and it doesn't close until Monday. Second show is this Saturday morning and 3rd will be Monday after they leave. Yikes!

Okay, so this was another vent! I know... get off the computer then! This is my version of a coffee break! I am waiting for DHL to come back with a delivery they attempted yesterday - probably my son's new computer (did I tell you that both my and my son's computers died about a week apart?) and the first carpet guy. Oh... I better get back to work - iron has probably shut itself off!

Okay...so I wasn't done venting! I feel better now.

PS: I won't be on the chat next Wednesday because of our Thanksgiving celebration. Have a blessed Thanksgiving! I am thankful for all of you!

I was thinking we should probably postpone the chats until the third week of December or something like that - after the deadline for orders.

<h2>1. What time will the Wednesday morning chat be held?</h2><p>The Wednesday morning chat will be held at 10 AM Eastern time, which is 9 AM Central time and 8 AM Pacific time.</p><h2>2. Why is the chat time set for 10 AM Eastern?</h2><p>The chat time is set for 10 AM Eastern because Pampered Chef operates on Central time, so it is the most convenient and least confusing time for all participants.</p><h2>3. Can I still join the chat if I am in a different time zone?</h2><p>Yes, you can still join the chat if you are in a different time zone. Simply adjust the time to your local time based on the 10 AM Eastern start time.</p><h2>4. Will the chat be recorded for those who cannot attend at 10 AM Eastern?</h2><p>Unfortunately, the chat will not be recorded. However, we encourage you to join us for future chats if you are unable to attend this one.</p><h2>5. Is this chat open to anyone or only Pampered Chef consultants?</h2><p>This chat is open to anyone who is interested in the topic, whether you are a Pampered Chef consultant or not. We welcome all to join the discussion!</p>

1. What time will the Wednesday morning chat be held?

The Wednesday morning chat will be held at 10 AM Eastern time, which is 9 AM Central time and 8 AM Pacific time.

2. Why is the chat time set for 10 AM Eastern?

The chat time is set for 10 AM Eastern because Pampered Chef operates on Central time, so it is the most convenient and least confusing time for all participants.

3. Can I still join the chat if I am in a different time zone?

Yes, you can still join the chat if you are in a different time zone. Simply adjust the time to your local time based on the 10 AM Eastern start time.

4. Will the chat be recorded for those who cannot attend at 10 AM Eastern?

Unfortunately, the chat will not be recorded. However, we encourage you to join us for future chats if you are unable to attend this one.

5. Is this chat open to anyone or only Pampered Chef consultants?

This chat is open to anyone who is interested in the topic, whether you are a Pampered Chef consultant or not. We welcome all to join the discussion!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies