• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your PC Trip: Bringing Your Kids Along for the Adventure!

Last year was the first time I earned a trip with PC. I Loved it and refused to miss a trip this year. I'm very close to the cruise right now. I had promised my kids (7and 10) that I would take them this time. My husband and I have been telling them for the past year that it's their turn and it's been killing them not to be able to go. We are going to call them today and tell them that we are going to try and make it work, but if not, at least they can go on the cruise with us.
chefkugler
Buying Children in on tripsLast year was the first time I earned a trip with PC. I Loved it and refused to miss a trip this year. I'm very close to the cruise right now. I had promised my kids (7and 10) that I would take them this time. My husband and I have been on 2 vacations over the last 2 years without them. Not that we didn't do other trips with them.
Before I really get them into this and go get our passports. I wanted to find out from others who have done PC trips and bought in their kids how the process works.
Any feedback on this is greatly appreciated.

I earned the SF trip and brought my kids 9 & 10. Since I live in California we drove to SF. We got $600 for not getting the plane tickets and used that to pay for the kids Dinner. It would have been $150 for each PLUS the dinner.

I thought it would be cool to start a thread with our kids new school pictures.

This is my son Ethan and it is his first official school picture (Kindergarten)

Isn't he cute? LOL!

Kindergarten_Email.jpg

We have not had our pictures yet..... :(

chefkristin said:

Isn't he cute? LOL!

Kindergarten_Email.jpg

He is a cutie!!!

Thanks, He is getting big to fast. I told him to stop! :boss: But he isn't listening.

chefkristin said:
Thanks, He is getting big to fast. I told him to stop! :boss: But he isn't listening.

I hear ya! My baby is also in Kindergarten this year. She has lost two teeth in the last month...she is so not a baby anymore and it breaks my heart :cry:

erinyourpclady said:
I hear ya! My baby is also in Kindergarten this year. She has lost two teeth in the last month...she is so not a baby anymore and it breaks my heart :cry:

She lost teeth already??? Wow, that is early.

Kristin...I just wanted to say that your son is so cute

chefkristin said:

Isn't he cute? LOL!

Kindergarten_Email.jpg

He is cute!!

chefkristin said:
She lost teeth already??? Wow, that is early.

My youngest son lost his first early then her.....he was just barely five! We were out for the night (at a Marine Corps Birthday Ball) and we came home to the sitter holding a baggy! She was so sweet though..she wrote all the details for us...time, date, etc on it.

Thanks Heidi and Nicki. I have a feeling he will be a heart breaker.

erinyourpclady said:
My youngest son lost his first early then her.....he was just barely five! We were out for the night (at a Marine Corps Birthday Ball) and we came home to the sitter holding a baggy! She was so sweet though..she wrote all the details for us...time, date, etc on it.

Wow now that is a great sitter!!

wow! No other kiddos! Mine are too young and haven't started school but was curious to see everyones lil buggers but only kristen's. He is a handsome boy. But I am surprised no one else has posted...

Carissidy said:
wow! No other kiddos! Mine are too young and haven't started school but was curious to see everyones lil buggers but only kristen's. He is a handsome boy. But I am surprised no one else has posted...

Doesn't anyone want to show their kid(s) off?

chefkristin said:

Thats what I was thinking?! My oldest is my avatar :)

Carissidy said:
Thats what I was thinking?! My oldest is my avatar :)

Where are the rest of the kids?

chefkristin said:

I am not computer saavy enough but would love to.

chefkristin said:
Wow now that is a great sitter!!

She was and I was so sad to move away. But my last sitter was even better! She cleaned up..........I never came home to a mess....not even dishes! She swept and vacuumed, made the kids put their stuff away, took them to the park in the neighborhood and on bike rides. She was awesome!!!!

We didn't get our dd school pics, I'm sortof glad it was a pre-pay, and I didn't realize it. They were less than good. I've got to take them later. I dont' know when I will get that done.

chefkristin said:
Where are the rest of the kids?

I have one more, she is 21 months... check out my page on myspace...I put up a slide show!

I will see if I can find the latest photo of my son. We haven't gotten any this year.

Christ Follower said:
I am not computer saavy enough but would love to.

Ellen, if you want, I will help you get to get it in a message.

chef_kimmo said:
Ellen, if you want, I will help you get to get it in a message.

I don't even have any of me on my computer otherwise I might.

If I scanned my DD's pic onto my computer would it work?

We don't have any professional pics. So I told dh last night that we have to get some family portraits taken before the baby grows up. I am thinking I need to schedule something before Christmas.... then we need to buy some new outfits. We all are getting a little rough around the edges...

Kristin- you son is adorable my kids are not in school yet, so no school pics from us.

1. How can I order my child's school photos?

You can order your child's school photos by visiting our website and entering the unique code provided on the order form. You can also place an order over the phone by calling our customer service line.

2. Can I preview my child's school photos before ordering?

Yes, you can preview your child's school photos online before placing an order. Simply enter the unique code provided on the order form to view all the available photos for your child.

3. Can I order additional prints or packages?

Yes, you can order additional prints or packages by selecting the desired options on our website or by speaking to a customer service representative. Please note that additional fees may apply for extra prints or packages.

4. What forms of payment do you accept?

We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. You can also pay by check or money order, but please note that your order will not be processed until we receive payment.

5. How long will it take for my child's school photos to arrive?

The processing and shipping time for school photos vary depending on your location and the volume of orders we receive. Typically, you can expect your order to arrive within 2-3 weeks. If you need your photos sooner, please contact our customer service team for expedited shipping options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • cookingwith_tara
  • General Chat
Replies