• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Your Guide to Season Changeover

just do! And remember, if there's anything you don't understand about the changeover process or the new paperwork, please check the Consultant Newsletter (CN) or PC NewsWire for more information.
I had a blonde moment when I submitted a supply order a few months ago. My recruiter and I take turns submitting orders to save money, and it was my turn. I called about the free trivet (just did a search on P3 and was surprised when it came up) and said I was SURE I'd gotten one before. But she insisted I didn't so I sent for it. I went to conference last year, and either got one there or shortly after. So I MAY have two trivets.

Got mine today! I love my new stuff. I think the Weekday Dinners--Done! will be a huge hit. I'm going to have fun playing for the next several days.

One question. I got another Creole Seasoning and Conversion Magnet. Anyone else? I thought I'd let the HO know in case I need to send one back.

I only earned for submitting 2 shows and I got the conversion magnet, but not another Creole seasoning. Since we got those at Conference, is that why you're wondering if we were supposed to get them again? Or do you mean you got 2 in the SAT box?

I got mine today. The recipes sound amazing, I can't wait to start trying them.

Anybody know about the free receipts at the new season? Last season I know they were suppossed to be included automatically. Mine weren't, but like others through some phone time finally got them here. Previously I have ordered them, I thought correctly for the first free pack, and have been charged each time. I'm probably missing it, but have looked and don't know the correct way to get the free pack of receipts. Thanks for any help!

I think they come with your first supply order. Could be wrong, though.

chefann said:
Free business supplies
HO reserves the right to change these policies. But at present, consultants can receive the following items at no charge. There are occasionally special item numbers to use - check the PC NewsWire and CN for those.

Nothing has been communicated from HO about free receipts this season. And based on the uneven responses from the solution center last season regarding them (some reps said HO wasn't sending them last season, some contradicted that info), they may have been eliminated.

Good point.

I think they were eliminated. I looked this weekend through various sources and the numbers are gone from P3.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • esavvymom