• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Your Future Recruit Can Win a Rockcrok

In summary, "Your Future Recruit Can Win a Rockcrok" is a promotional campaign by our company where potential recruits can win a Rockcrok, a versatile cooking tool. To participate, one must be a potential recruit and can either apply for a job or refer a friend. A Rockcrok is a popular prize due to its stoneware material and versatility. The winner will be chosen randomly, and there is a deadline for participating in the campaign.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I have tried to find the rules by following the link in the e-mail, but they do not come up. Are they somewhere on the PC site? When I click 'read the rules' it takes me to survey monkey to fill in the entry form.

Attachments

• win rockcrok.JPG
    win rockcrok.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 625
The rules for the PC contest should be available on the PC website. If you are unable to find them, you can contact their customer service team for help. They should be able to provide you with the necessary information.

Hi there,I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding the rules for the contest. I did some digging and it looks like the rules may be on a separate page or document within the survey monkey site. Have you tried scrolling down or clicking on any other links within the survey monkey page? If that doesn't work, you may want to reach out to the contest organizers directly for assistance. Good luck!

What is "Your Future Recruit Can Win a Rockcrok"?

"Your Future Recruit Can Win a Rockcrok" is a promotional campaign launched by our company to attract potential recruits and offer them a chance to win a Rockcrok, a versatile cooking tool that can be used for various dishes.

How can I participate in this campaign?

To participate in this campaign, you must be a potential recruit for our company. You can either apply for a job with us or refer a friend who is interested in joining our company. You will automatically be entered into the campaign and have a chance to win a Rockcrok.

What is a Rockcrok and why is it a popular prize?

A Rockcrok is a type of cooking pot made from high-quality stoneware material that can withstand high heat and can be used in different cooking methods such as stovetop, oven, microwave, and grill. It has gained popularity because of its versatility, durability, and ease of use.

How will the winner be chosen?

The winner will be chosen randomly from all the entries received during the campaign period. The selection process will be transparent and fair to ensure equal chances for all participants.

Is there a deadline for participating in this campaign?

Yes, there is a deadline for participating in this campaign. The campaign period will be mentioned in the promotional materials, and all entries must be submitted before the deadline to be eligible for the prize.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrslulu2012
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • pamperedposey
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • Kathytnt