• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share Your Favorite Recipes to Demo!

In summary, Cindy demonstrated a Chicken Enchilada Ring recipe that uses chicken, olives, cheese, green chilies, mayonnaise, and a seasoning mix. She also made a tortilla shell out of a flour tortilla and used an easy accent dec. to make dallops of sour cream around a bed of shredded lettuce.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Hey everyone,

What are some of your favorite recipes to demo? I like the Garden Ranch Pizza, of course, because it uses many different products. For the holidays I did several of the rings, like the Chicken Florentine and the Turkey Cranberry.

I'd like to know what you guys like to show.

Happy Selling!

I am doing the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake for my February demos. Banana Cream Supreme is good for an express show.

I just made the Tiramisu Brownie and it looks awesome and tastes great....only I had to pry it out of my baker! :mad:

I made the Warm Apple Almond Pastry at my first party last week and it was a real hit. They actually told me that it looked like it came from a bakery.!! :)

:) Hi there! I had a huge successful season past with the Baked Alaska Cake and am going to offer the Tres Leche Cake - from the new S/S Season's Best for my spring shows begining in March. My director made it for us recently and it was mouthwateringly yummy! Best of luck to all!!

The Chicken Enchilada Ring is a favorite of mine to make and it is a big hit every time! One thing I do it make a "tortilla bowl" in the classic batter bowl - just take a tortilla and warm it for about 10 seconds in the oven (so it is soft) then press it inside the batter bowl - bake for about 10 min at 350 degrees - it forms a bowl that you can place inside the ring and fill with salsa. Really neat and you can cross sell the bowl at the same time. ;)

Chicken Enchilada RingCindy,

Do you have the recipe for the Chicken Enchilada Ring? I think I would like to try this.

Thanks
Kim

At a show last night I made the Strawberry Bruschetta from the new Season's Best cookbook and it was definitely a hit. You get to show a ton of products - it's easy and it makes a fabulous dessert or brunch dish. It would be a good recipe to demonstrate in March when the colanders are on sale for hosts (I rinsed the strawberries in those) :D

Help! ISO Baked Alaska!:confused: I can NOT find my sb f/w '04 and I am searching for the Baked Alaska recipe.....if someone could send to me I would be forever grateful! I would like the strawberry variation also, if not to much trouble.

TIA!

[email protected]

Chicken Enchilada RingHeres the recipe! :D

Chicken Enchilada Ring
2 C. coarsely chopped chicken
1/4 C. chopped pitted ripe olives
1 C. shredded Monterey Jack/Cheddar blend
1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chilies, undrained
1/2 C. mayonnaise
1 T. Southwestern Seasoning Mix
2 plum tomatoes
1 lime
2/3 cup finely crushed tortilla chips, divided
2 pkgs. crescent rolls
1 C. salsa
1 C. sour cream

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix chopped chicken, olives, cheese, green chilies, mayonnaise and seasoning mix in bowl. Seed and chop one tomato. Slice lime in half. Juice one half of lime to measure 1 t. of juice.
Reserve remaining lime for garnish. Add chopped tomato and lime juice to chicken mixture. Reserve 2 T. crushed chips and add remaining chips to chicken mixture. Mix well. Sprinkle reserved crushed chips over flat side of a large cutting board. Place dough onto chips and press down so chips adhere to dough. Separate dough into triangles. Arrange triangles, chip side down, in a circle on a 13" baking stone. Wide ends should overlap in the center and points should be toward the outside. There should be a 5" diameter opening in the center. Scoop chicken mixture onto the wide ends of the triangles. Bring points of the triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends. Do not cover filling completely. It should show in between each triangle. Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. For garnish, cut remaining tomato into 8 wedges. Cut remaining half of lime into 4 slices, cut in half. Arrange between openings of ring where filling is showing. Serve with salsa and sour cream.
Here's one more thing I do to my recipe. I make a tortilla shell out of a flour tortilla in the batter bowl in the oven. This is what I put the salsa in. Then I use the easy accent dec. to make dallops of sour cream around a bed of shredded lettuce.

Spray the Batter Bowl with Cooking Spray (or use your Spritzer with Oil in it). I prefer to heat the tortilla in the microwave for about 15-30 seconds before pressing it into the bowl - it makes the tortilla more pliable and easier to work with. Press the tortilla into the bowl and bake for 15-20 minutes, until it starts to brown. (Bake it while the ring is cooking). I do this recipe a lot at my shows..

Easy way to find Pc ReciepesI found this this site www.Joyce's Fine Cooking.com I have been able to find any Pampered chef reciepe that I need ,even old ones. I really like to do pretty recieps cause they need to look great when they come out of the oven . I have found that if they look good and people see how easy it is to make I sell all the products that I used. Doreen future Director in Ct.

Open House RecipesI recently had a Spring Open House to show off the new Spring Products. I am pretty new at this (5th month) so my list of invites was not huge- but still, a $900 show! I made 3 of the new Seasons Best Recipes: Strawberry Bruschetta was the favorite. I also made the Fiesta Turkey Ring and 7 Layer Salad Squares....which the squares along with my handout sold alot of bar pans. I will attach my bar pan handout. I hand this out and talk about it- it is one of my best sellers. Another excellent recipe for the bar pan is the Texas sheet cake in Delightful Desserts!

Attachments

• A Day In The Life of a Stoneware Bar Pan.doc
    29 KB · Views: 1,115
The Chicken Enchilada Ring is also one of my favorites. Another one I love is the Philly Beef Stuffed Sandwich. It is good for a host who does not want to spend alot on ingredients. It has five or six.!

website
chef131doreen said:
I found this this site www.Joyce's Fine Cooking.com I have been able to find any Pampered chef reciepe that I need ,even old ones. I really like to do pretty recieps cause they need to look great when they come out of the oven . I have found that if they look good and people see how easy it is to make I sell all the products that I used. Doreen future Director in Ct.

Awesome site! Thanks a bunch!!!

chicken ring recipesI recently started and I love to make the rings, but i also moved and lost my recipes. can anyone give me some ring recipes PLEASE:) it would really help me out. thank you.

You will find nearly every PC Recipe on this website.
http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm

I dearly love the Spinach Artichoke Dip in the All the Best Cookbook. I make it almost every weekend.

1. Can I share any recipe for the demo?

Yes, you can share any recipe that you are comfortable with and that showcases the products effectively. However, we recommend choosing recipes that are simple, easy to follow, and highlight the versatility of our products.

2. Do I need to use only Pampered Chef products in the recipes?

No, you can use any products that you have on hand. However, we encourage you to use Pampered Chef products as they are specifically designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient.

3. How many recipes should I share for the demo?

We suggest sharing 2-3 recipes for the demo, depending on the length of your demo. This will give your guests a good variety to choose from and will also give them an idea of how versatile our products can be.

4. Can I modify the recipes to suit my guests' dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! We want everyone to enjoy the food and recipes shared during the demo. Feel free to modify the recipes to accommodate any dietary restrictions or preferences your guests may have.

5. Do I need to provide copies of the recipes for my guests?

Yes, it is recommended to provide copies of the recipes for your guests. This will allow them to try the recipes at home and also serve as a reminder of the products used during the demo. You can either print out copies or provide them with a link to the recipes online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
  • JackieB999
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lesliec
Replies
Views
pkd09