• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Your Favorite Past Conference Recordings

In summary, the conference recordings are helpful for understanding the content and for improving summarization skills. Some of the recordings are enjoyable to listen to, while others are less interesting.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
My group is having a challenge that encourages us to listen to conference recordings, so I have been dowloading and listening to recordings like a mad woman. Four so far, and two more have been downloaded.

What are your favorites? Of the ones I've listened to so far, 09 rocks, while last year's were just ... OK.

I like Donna McDonald's Booths Build Business. I actually had it on CD before hey put it on CC. I also like the one that talks about making calls to your recruit's leads and how to do her grand opening. I think it's called Promoting Leaders Pronto, or something like that. It's done by a HO sales manager, but Gillian Grant speaks on it quite extensively.

So far I've listened to:Bookings Abound
Phenomenal Phone Calls
Booths Build Business
Prospecting on the Go
Out and About Contacts Made Easy
Improving PWS resultsSome of them I listen to at work (plug in the earbuds after deadline) and others I burned to CD and listen to on long drives.

Find Lisa Amblo....she is AMAZING!!!

Be a Master Seller 1 & 2 David Meenan and Feriale Yan from 2008

I was at Conference 08 and heard Feriale Yan and LOVED her presentation. I usually love David Meenan but this time, not so much. He didn't hold a candle to my girl Feriale!

Intrepid_Chef said:
I was at Conference 08 and heard Feriale Yan and LOVED her presentation. I usually love David Meenan but this time, not so much. He didn't hold a candle to my girl Feriale!

I am brand new- only in PC for 3 months so they were all amazing to me. I was not impressed with the Super Sellers workshop at conference after having listened to all of these before I went but I still had a great time. I'm already working the phone and want to take advantage of this feeling.

Well I listened to Lisa and she was so far the only one from last year I liked! Keep 'em coming .... looking for something better on host coaching than I heard lately. So far I've listened to 8 and have Effective Checkouts on the car CD. Looking for at least 10!

The past NED success stories are huge for me - Chris Manion's challenges as a caregiver, and Susan Kauffman's card table single lightbulb story are very motivating for me. (sorry - cant find them listed online; think they may have been 2008 conference)

1. What topics are covered in the "Your Favorite Past Conference Recordings"?

The "Your Favorite Past Conference Recordings" covers a wide range of topics related to cooking, baking, and meal preparation. Some of the most popular topics include time-saving techniques, new recipe ideas, and tips for using Pampered Chef products.

2. How many recordings are included in the "Your Favorite Past Conference Recordings"?

There are a total of 10 recordings included in the "Your Favorite Past Conference Recordings". Each recording is approximately 45 minutes long, providing over 7 hours of valuable content.

3. Can I access the recordings at any time or do I have to watch them live?

You can access the recordings at any time! They are available on demand, so you can watch them at your convenience.

4. Are the recordings only available to Pampered Chef consultants or can anyone purchase them?

The recordings are available for purchase to anyone interested in learning more about cooking and using Pampered Chef products. You do not need to be a consultant to access the recordings.

5. Do the recordings come with any additional materials or resources?

Yes, along with the recordings, you will also receive a digital workbook with notes, recipes, and additional resources related to the topics covered in the recordings. This will help you further enhance your learning and application of the content.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefallison53
  • PCLaurel
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • raebates