• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your Favorite Mexican Recipe for Cinco De Mayo?

In summary, the favorite Mexican recipe mentioned is a chicken enchilada casserole that can be adjusted in spiciness and takes 45 minutes to make. It can also be prepared ahead of time and requires chicken, corn tortillas, enchilada sauce, cheese, and various spices. Toppings such as avocado, cilantro, and sour cream can also be added.
cookn' katie
We are having a Cinco De Mayo cookoff next week at my other job. Just wondering everyone's favorite Mexican Recipe. I won't have an oven, so it has to be cold, microwave or toaster oven ready!! I personally think that the Black Bean Salsa Dip is the best ever, but I have brought it to work a ton of times!!

15m chicken fajitas or mexican chicken lasagna

This recipe (called Ultimate Chicken Fajitas) was passed along to me by leftymac - in so many ways, it really is the ultimate .. and both the salsa fresca and guac are the perfect compliments to this dish prepared in the DCB.

Thanks again, Keith!

Attachments

• Ultimate Chicken Fajitas.pdf
    152 KB · Views: 388
I don't think you can beat the Cool & Crunchy Chicken Tacos, served as a Salad. Just double the dressing. It's fresh tasting & out of the ordinary. Oh, and addictive! We grilled fish last night for dinner, and I had DH throw some chicken on the grill at the same time - so we can make it tonight for dinner. :chef:

Hi there! I love hearing about Cinco De Mayo celebrations, and it sounds like you have a fun cookoff coming up at your other job! My go-to Mexican recipe for events like this is my famous Layered Taco Dip. It's perfect for a cold, microwave or toaster oven-ready dish. All you need is a few simple ingredients like refried beans, sour cream, salsa, and cheese. It's always a crowd-pleaser and a hit at parties. Let me know if you'd like the recipe, and I'd be happy to share it with you. Happy cooking!

1. What is your favorite Mexican recipe?

My favorite Mexican recipe is a classic chicken enchilada casserole. It's a family favorite and always a hit at parties.

2. Is this recipe spicy?

The level of spiciness can be adjusted to your personal preference. I usually use mild enchilada sauce, but you can also use medium or hot for a spicier dish.

3. How long does it take to make this recipe?

This recipe takes about 45 minutes to make, including prep time and baking time. It's perfect for a weeknight meal when you're short on time.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Absolutely! You can prepare the casserole ahead of time and refrigerate it until you're ready to bake it. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the baking time if it's cold from the fridge.

5. What ingredients do I need to make this recipe?

This recipe calls for chicken, corn tortillas, enchilada sauce, cheese, and various spices. You can also add toppings like avocado, cilantro, and sour cream to your liking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefnene
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
safariphoto
  • cookn' katie