• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stock Up on Your Favorite Designer Office Supplies Now!

In summary, I like a lot of the clothes you can get at Kohl's. I am not a brand/designer type of person, so I shop at Stage, Sharpes, Pennies, Sears, and WalMart. If I see it and it fits correctly, I buy it. I have a hard time finding things that fit correctly, but I DO like Old Navy.
DebPC
Staff member
Orffice Supplies-Get Them Now!This is the time of year I encourage all my downline to fill their office supply coffers. Most stores are offering great deals on folders, pens, notebooks, everything the kids need for school. Many of these products we use in our business too. I buy and encourage my consultants to get everything they think they'll need in the next year. Pens disappearing at a show isn't so bad when you paid 25 cents for a whole box. Stock up and save!

I totally stocked up today on two pocket folders for host packets. $.01 a piece at Office Max. There is a limit of 10 per person so my kids made purchases with me. In all I bought 100 of them for $1.00.

I am going to start basket picks at my meetings beginning on August 6. I think I may put 5 (maybe 10) of them together as one of my basket picks. I think I still have Pampered Chef stickers, so each one will get a sticker.

Lisa

ChefLisa said:
I totally stocked up today on two pocket folders for host packets. $.01 a piece at Office Max. There is a limit of 10 per person so my kids made purchases with me. In all I bought 100 of them for $1.00.

Lisa

I love to stock up on the folders this time of year too. Last year I bought a bunch at Target on clearance which was great :) but .....they put these stupid clearance stickers on the front that pulled off part of the folder which was NOT great :mad:

Nice to see that someone else uses their family to get past the "limit of" rule! Last Christmas all 4 of us stood in line with 20% off coupons for Bed, Bath, and Beyond. The first person paid....handed the change to the second...who handed their change to the third...it was funny! Even the cashier laughed :D

I'm waiting until Friday. In NC this weekend (F-Sunday) is tax free weekend.

Well... I have picked up a couple of things lately but then I am an OS junkie. I wish Valerie and other sticker people would stop sending me emails - I almost always check it out and order! LOL I do give some of them to my team for incentives but still...

See how effective a good newsletter can be!

What brands/designers are your favs? Mine are, Diesel, Hugo Boss, Prada and Energie.

I like a lot of the clothes you can get at Kohl's. I know it isn't a designer, but they have nice looking, not fat-baggy clothing for a reasonable price.

I am not a brand/designer type of person. I shop at Stage, Sharpes, Pennies, Sears...and even WalMart. If I see it and I like it and it fits correctly, I buy it. I have a hard time finding things that fit correctly.

I hate the low-rise pants and I don't like all the skimpy and slouchy clothes. And, I also hate jeans that look like they have been dragged behind a truck. What happened to nice clothes. My daughter is horrified every time I take her clothes shopping. She is very modest and has a hard time finding modest clothing. She is also big around the middle, bottom, and chest, so she really has a hard time. Last spring she bought all of her shorts and tops in the boys section...basketball shorts and t-shirts...because all the girl shorts were too short and the tops were too tight and too low cut.

shawnna said:
I am not a brand/designer type of person. I shop at Stage, Sharpes, Pennies, Sears...and even WalMart. If I see it and I like it and it fits correctly, I buy it. I have a hard time finding things that fit correctly.

I hate the low-rise pants and I don't like all the skimpy and slouchy clothes. And, I also hate jeans that look like they have been dragged behind a truck. What happened to nice clothes. My daughter is horrified every time I take her clothes shopping. She is very modest and has a hard time finding modest clothing. She is also big around the middle, bottom, and chest, so she really has a hard time. Last spring she bought all of her shorts and tops in the boys section...basketball shorts and t-shirts...because all the girl shorts were too short and the tops were too tight and too low cut.

I have to agree. I am totally not a designer type gal! If it fits and looks good I buy it. Even from Walmart and Target.

I just love to shop!! Ann Taylor Loft is one of my favorites (sale rack of course!)
and love the bargain shopping at TJ Maxx & Marshalls doesn't usually matter what brand just as long as it fits!

I love Old Navy. I swear their clothes fit me the best!

To look at? Cause I know for sure that nothing I like to look at will I ever wear! LOL!!

I wish I was more into fashion because I need help in that area. I hate shopping for clothes because I am so picky and can't afford to buy what I like.

No designer for me, just Express (for special occassions), Target or Kohl's everday wear.

Designer? Ha. Sometimes, I like Old Navy, but they've gotten a lil too funky for me. I generally buy what fits & looks nice.

Does Lane Bryant count as a designer? :) hehe I do like their clothes best for the size I am now, HOWEVER I would much rather be smaller and be able to shop at NY and Company OR Ann Taylor LOFT.

One day I will :)

I hate to shop. My dh has a good eye for style. We can't afford anything like a designer though. But I let my dh pick out and buy for me whatever he likes.

For nice clothes I like Talbots, Ralph Lauren, Ann Taylor. I'm pretty short and they have great petite selections - most clothing lines don't carry a good selection in petites. I also shop at Eddie Bauer and Liz Claiborn a lot. A friend gave me a great pair of jeans from Victoria Secret that I just love too - they are low rise, but since I'm short they fit me just below my waist and are very comfey.

Not a designer but I have to agree with Kohls I love their cloths.

I LOVE Tommy Hilfiger. I normally get them of the clearance rack to be able to afford them though! HA!

I love to look at Haute Couture but man....who could ever wear that stuff?!?

I LOVE Diane von Furstenburg for her wrap dresses.
I have a few BCBG items... In my neck of the woods there aren't a whole lot of designer options.

1. What is the benefit of using products from Your Favorite Designers?

Your Favorite Designers is a curated collection of kitchen products from top designers in the industry. These products are not only stylish and on-trend, but they are also designed with functionality and quality in mind. By using products from Your Favorite Designers, you can elevate your cooking and baking experience while also adding a touch of style to your kitchen.

2. How do I know which designers are included in Your Favorite Designers?

The designers included in Your Favorite Designers are carefully selected by Pampered Chef's team of experts. They are chosen based on their reputation in the industry, as well as their design aesthetic and commitment to quality. Some of the designers currently featured in this collection include Christopher Kimball, David Lebovitz, and Dorie Greenspan.

3. Are the products from Your Favorite Designers only for professional chefs?

No, the products from Your Favorite Designers are designed for home cooks of all levels. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, you can find products in this collection that will enhance your cooking and baking experience. From simple tools to more advanced gadgets, there's something for everyone in Your Favorite Designers collection.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef consultant discount on products from Your Favorite Designers?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use your consultant discount on products from Your Favorite Designers. This is a great way to save money while still enjoying the high-quality and stylish products from this collection.

5. How often are new products added to Your Favorite Designers?

We are constantly updating and refreshing the products in Your Favorite Designers collection. New products are added on a regular basis, so be sure to check back often to see the latest additions. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on new products and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefdeb410
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann