• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for Using Pampered Chef Sauces?

In summary, the author is having a hard time promoting her Thai Peanut Sauce, Chili Pepper Sauce, and Maple Honey Mustard. She suggests using them for dipping, cooking, and as condiments. The author also suggests using the Pineapple and Raspberry sauces for dipping, as well as spreading them with mayo to make a spread for wraps, or adding them to chicken or fish. Lastly, the author suggests using the Thai Sauce and Ginger Wasabi sauce for cooking or dipping, as well as using them as condiments.
jennytodd
I am having a hard time promoting the Thai Peanut Sauce, Chili Pepper Sauce & Maple Honey Mustard...anyone know of some news ways to use them? I know about pouring over chicken...and that the Raspberry Habanero & Spicy Pineapple Rum sauce go great on a block of cream cheese...anything else?

I use the Thai Sauce & Ginger Wasabi sauce for dipping the steamed wonton purses, and for dipping other dim sum type appetizers, and also for stirfry.

The maple sauce is nasty, so I don't use it for anything, and the Chili pepper sauce is still sitting in my cupboard, waiting for a special occasion to use $12 salsa!

The Pineapple and Raspberry sauces we use for dipping also. I've mixed both with mayo (thanks to someone's idea on here) to make a spread for wraps - very yummy! We like the Pineapple on chicken and fish.

ChefBeckyD said:
I use the Thai Sauce & Ginger Wasabi sauce for dipping the steamed wonton purses, and for dipping other dim sum type appetizers, and also for stirfry.

The maple sauce is nasty, so I don't use it for anything, and the Chili pepper sauce is still sitting in my cupboard, waiting for a special occasion to use $12 salsa!

The Pineapple and Raspberry sauces we use for dipping also. I've mixed both with mayo (thanks to someone's idea on here) to make a spread for wraps - very yummy! We like the Pineapple on chicken and fish.

Thanks for your frankness...the search is one for a use w/ the maple sauce, haha...maybe dip w/ pretzels??

ChefBeckyD said:

My husband loves the chili pepper sauce on sandwiches, especially on hotdogs - anything he wants to add a kick to. It's not just a salsa.

We also use the ginger wasabi any time we would have used soy sauce.

I thought the maple sauce was nasty too but I made meatloaf at a show and thought it might be good over the top of the meatloaf. We decided not to chance it but put it on the side to dip. Everyone - including me - who tasted it that way loved it.

I like the Peanut Thai sauce on chicken but we ahven't used it much do to DH's allergy.

And we LOVE the pineapple and the raspberry sauces on everything - chicken, pork, sushi, crackers, w/cream cheese...

I've been wanting to try the Chili Pepper sauce on chicken on the grill. The picture of that in the catalog looks SOOO yummy!

The pineapple and raspberry sauces are delicious over vanilla ice cream - addictive!

I like the Ginger Wasabi with fish or chicken or veggies - brush it over the top just before it is done cooking (grill, oven, grill pan, sauce pan - however you are cooking it, just brush it on a few mins before it's done otherwise it will burn). I also like to heat a small amout of it in the micro and pour it over rice.

If you mean promoting them at a party, I simply bring along my small bamboo bowls for the the Thai, Chili, Maple and Ginger W. (and I put the bowls on the bamboo cracker tray to make them look nice and put together) I line up the bottles behind each flavor. Then I have the host get the cream cheeses for the Rasp. Hab. and the Spicy P/A. Sometimes I will make a loaf of fresh beer bread (always sell 2 or more boxes of these) but I always have the host buy some crackers as well.

If I get stuck for ideas, I have someone read the back of the bottle to us all. (I have the "old eyes" now and can't read them real well anyway!!)

I do sell some sauces at just about every party. The last party I did I bet I sold at least 10 bottles or more.

Oh...and I bring the larger bamboo bowls and make up the Oil dipping sauces. They sell good as well.

I bring all of my spices and cookbooks. Personally, I would not buy these things unless I looked, smelled or tasted them. Even though the catalog photography is beautiful...they need to have their senses experience them!:chef:

I usually sell sauces at every show. I let the host pick 2 to pour over cream cheese, which I display with crackers. The others I simply put out on the counter, lids off, and let people know they're welcome to try all of them. I used to pour a little out for each sauce, but I felt I was wasting a lot that way.

I didn't like the Honey Mustard sauce either because it has too much maple flavor so I don't really talk about it much. The ginger wasabi sauce is great on grilled and broiled salmon brushed on a few minutes before it's done or even as a marinade.

I use the Thai Peanut sauce for my own version of the Stir Fry Chicken Salad in the new Season's Best. I have also used it for a marinade for the meat in a Thai Chicken lettuce wrap recipe that I have and as a dipping sauce for the wraps.

My husband loves the Chili Pepper sauce on grilled & broiled shrimp, on his fajita meats, and even in his Thai food. There is a chili sauce in one of his recipes and he said ours with the Red Curry rub on the meat is sensational!

The Raspberry sauce tastes good on quite a few things..... Our favorites are as a dipping sauce for meat (chicken tenders especially) & as a brush on grilled or broiled meat & seafood.

I honestly have never tried any of our sauces (though I have them all to put out as samples) because I'm NOT a sauce person and all the combos sound disgusting to me (I know I'm a picky eater so I'm not saying in general they're disgusting but to ME they are). I don't think I've ever sold any because I just can't have that personal testimony to go with it or experience. My hubby likes them all on cream cheese, and he adds the Chili Pepper sauce to salsa to make it spicier.

baychef said:
I have the host get the cream cheeses for the Rasp. Hab. and the Spicy P/A. Sometimes I will make a loaf of fresh beer bread (always sell 2 or more boxes of these) but I always have the host buy some crackers as well.

How much sauce do you put over the cream cheese? would you say 1/8 cup, or just enough to entirely cover the cream cheese?

Funny, the maple/mustard is my favorite! LOL! I love Pretzels dipped in mustard. I usually take a small disposable container with a couple of sauces and some pretzels.

The maple sauce becomes more mellow once heated. We like it used to baste chicken on the grill. For room temp, I like it as a dipping sauce for ham. I want to try to coat a ham with it, to see if it mellows like it did for the chicken.

I love the Pineapple over chicken and baked in the oven.

All I know is that when you put some out for people to try, they buy them! But I only use 1/4 to 1/3 of a bottle per show to sample.... they are too expensive to use a lot at each show. When its gone, its gone!

I sold 4 bottles of pineapple at my last show. Opps, let me re-phrase... people boosted their orders to $60 to get one for FREE. I liked the August Guest Special a lot :)

I have been in love with the Spicy Pineapple Sauce and Ginger Wasabi Sauce since they came out. They are fantastic over cream cheese, as everyone has said. The ginger wasabi is a fantastic dipper for egg rolls, dim sum and as a stir fry sauce. Before we had the other fancy flavors, I had a show where the host's husband orderd plain wings from a restaurant for the party. He was going to whip up some sauce for them. Instead he shook some with the ginger wasabi sauce and some with the spicy pineapple sauce. Those wings were GONE before everyone even got to the show! The ginger wasabi was a HUGE hit! The Thai sauce is also great for stir fry sauce and as a sauce to dip chicken fingers in. I feel the same about the raspberry habanero sauce. It is really delicious and not spicy, which is decieving! Great over cream cheese. I LOVE the Goat Cheese Puff recipe. The whole puff thing makes it labor intensive, but the goat/cream cheese mixture topped with the sauce on crackers is AMAZING! The chili pepper sauce is just expensive salsa in my opinion, though, it is tasty over cream cheese as well. And, I'm in agreement with the maple honey mustard sauce. I had high hopes for that one, but I really don't like it much.

I make a very simple meatball recipe and then we dip the meatballs in whichever sauce we want. We very much dislike the smell of the Maple Honey Mustard sauce. I don't try to sell it. The raspberry habernero is really good with Brie. I didn't bake the brie. I spread it on a almost tasteless cracker and put a dab of rasp. sauce over it. Very good.

Raspberry Habanero sauce is delicious over cheesecake :love:

I havent used mnany of the sauces but my DD loves dipping her nuggets in the tia peanut sauce

For dinner last night I cooked strips of steak with our Southwestern Seasoning Mix, then added it to a salad of greens, grape tomatoes, and chopped red onion. Pour the Raspberry Habanero Sauce over it, and you have an awesome, quick & cool meal.

1. How can I use sauces to elevate my everyday meals?

Sauces are a versatile ingredient that can add flavor and depth to your everyday meals. You can use them as a marinade for meats, drizzle them over vegetables, mix them into pasta dishes, or even use them as a dipping sauce for snacks.

2. What are some creative ways to use sauces in desserts?

Believe it or not, sauces can be a delicious addition to desserts. You can use them as a topping for ice cream, mix them into cake batter for added flavor, or even use them as a filling for pastries and tarts.

3. Can sauces be used for meal prep?

Absolutely! Sauces can be a great addition to your meal prep routine. You can make a big batch of sauce and use it throughout the week for various meals. They can also be frozen for future use.

4. How can I make my own sauces at home?

Making your own sauces at home is easier than you may think. You can start with a base ingredient like tomatoes, garlic, or herbs and add in your desired spices and seasonings. Blend everything together and you have a homemade sauce!

5. Can sauces be used for more than just savory dishes?

Definitely! Sauces can be used in both sweet and savory dishes. For example, you can use a teriyaki sauce to glaze salmon for a savory dish, and then use the same sauce to marinate pineapple for a sweet and tangy dessert. Get creative and experiment with different flavor combinations!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Jennie50
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • scottcooks