• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save Time and Money with Stamps.com: A Review for Busy Parents

In summary, the conversation revolves around a special offer from stamps.com that includes $45 in postage, a digital scale, and a supplies kit with a 4 week trial. The offer has no risk and can be cancelled at any time. Members of the conversation express their experiences and opinions on using the offer, including the convenience of avoiding monthly fees and the importance of having a scale for accurate postage. They also discuss the weight limit of the scale and the possibility of using a kitchen scale for mailing larger packages.
momoftwins
I received in the mail a while back a CD for stamps dot com. It is a special offer that gives you $45 in postage, digital scale and $5 supplies kit with a 4 week trial. There is no risk and you can cancel at anytime. Does anyone have something like this at home?? Do you like it?? Is it beneficial?? Any advice on it would be greatly appreciated.

I have 2 year old twins and I hate having to get them out of the car to go into the post office to mail a package (going to the window to get the best price for mailing catalogs instead of using the automated postal machine).

If you have a scale, you can print postage right from the USPS website, without the monthly fee that stamps.com has.

chefann said:
If you have a scale, you can print postage right from the USPS website, without the monthly fee that stamps.com has.

Just what I was gonna say.

Great minds... :D
I'm all about avoiding the monthly fee when there's a free way that's just as good.

I have been thinking of getting a postage scale. Or do you just use regular kitchen scales?

I have an inexpensive postal scale. It was $15, I think, at OfficeMax. On occasion, I use it as a kitchen scale, when I need more accuracy than the old PC scale has. :)

I also got a postal scale at Office Max and use that. Although I found that it weighs a little heavy. The difference between 1.1 oz and 0.9 oz is 17 cents! :)

Last edited:
Deb~

Is there an adjustment on the scale so you can fix that?
That's not a lot of $$ difference, but it adds up when you mail as many things as we do!

I did read about the monthly fee but the scale is yours to keep regardless of if you cancel after the 4 week trial so I may just do the trial period. The scale is only up to 5 pounds though - but it is better than nothing!!!!! Thanks so much ladies!

momoftwins said:
I did read about the monthly fee but the scale is yours to keep regardless of if you cancel after the 4 week trial so I may just do the trial period. The scale is only up to 5 pounds though - but it is better than nothing!!!!! Thanks so much ladies!
Do you mail things over 5 pounds??:confused:

chefkristin said:
Do you mail things over 5 pounds??:confused:

I do. I send goodie boxes to my sweet baby boy at school. I have The Furry Guy searching for a scale I can use that has ounces and goes up to 10 pounds.

raebates said:
I do. I send goodie boxes to my sweet baby boy at school. I have The Furry Guy searching for a scale I can use that has ounces and goes up to 10 pounds.
OH ok. I thought you meant PC things. That makes sense now!! :p

What is "Your Desktop Post Office"?

"Your Desktop Post Office" is a virtual platform that allows you to easily manage and organize all of your mail and packages from the comfort of your own computer. It is a convenient and efficient way to handle your postal needs without having to leave your home or office.

How does "Your Desktop Post Office" work?

After signing up for the service, you will be given a unique virtual address. Any mail or packages sent to this address will be received by our team and then uploaded onto your virtual platform. From there, you can view, manage, and even request to have your mail and packages forwarded to your physical address.

What are the benefits of using "Your Desktop Post Office"?

There are several benefits to using "Your Desktop Post Office". Firstly, it saves you time and hassle by eliminating the need to physically go to the post office. It also provides a secure and organized way to manage your mail and packages. Additionally, you can access your virtual platform from anywhere, making it convenient for frequent travelers.

Is "Your Desktop Post Office" secure?

Yes, we take the security and privacy of our customers' mail very seriously. Our platform is encrypted and protected with the latest security measures to ensure that your personal information and mail are safe and secure.

How much does "Your Desktop Post Office" cost?

The cost of using "Your Desktop Post Office" varies depending on the package and services you choose. Our prices are competitive and we offer different plans to suit the needs of our customers. You can contact our customer service team for more information on pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Back