• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on Your Conference Schedule?

In summary, "Your Conference Schedule" is a personalized and customizable schedule for attending a conference. It can be accessed by logging in to the conference website and making changes is possible by clicking on the "Edit Schedule" button. The schedule can also be shared with others through various methods such as email or social media. Additionally, it can be downloaded as a PDF file for offline access.
ChefEsther
Gold Member
Hi, everyone, I am sure that I saw someone post their schedule but now I can't find it - here's mine:

Fri 7:30-8:30 Time Management
Sat 10:30-11:45 Book Cook Book
Sat 1:45-3:00 Creating Curiosity for Rec Results
Sat 3:15-4:30 Phone Courage

Plus, of course the general sessions and my cluster exec meeting.

Esther

Here's my schedule: :)

FRIDAY, AUGUST 8
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM - Cluster meeting (Lynne Anne Anfield Cluster)
7:30 PM - 8:30 PM - Maximize Company Promotions

SATURDAY, AUGUST 9
8:45 AM - 10:15 AM - Gratitude Recruiting
10:30 AM - 11:45 AM - Book-Cook-Book Again!
1:45 PM - 3:00 PM - French Speaking Consultants* - "3 Contacts a Day"
3:15 PM - 4:30 PM - A Partnership For Success - You And Your Host

SUNDAY, AUGUST 10
9:00 AM - 10:15 AM - Pre-assigned Workshop

Esther - we'll have to look each other up in Saturday morning's session! :D

Last edited:
I won't have my schedule until I arrive so my schedule will be a surprise for me!

RossDeb2 said:
I won't have my schedule until I arrive so my schedule will be a surprise for me!

Just make sure to look us up then! :)

, thank you for sharing your schedule with us! It looks like you have a busy and productive weekend ahead. I'm excited to see you have a session on time management, as that is such an important skill for us as consultants. And creating curiosity for recruiting results is always a hot topic. Best of luck with your sessions and I hope you have a great cluster exec meeting as well! Keep shining and inspiring others with your passion for cooking with Pampered Chef. Have a wonderful weekend!

1. What is "Your Conference Schedule?"

"Your Conference Schedule" is a personalized schedule for attending a conference that includes all the sessions, workshops, and events that you have registered for.

2. How do I access "Your Conference Schedule?"

To access "Your Conference Schedule," you will need to log in to the conference website using your registration credentials. Once logged in, you can view your schedule by clicking on the "Schedule" tab.

3. Can I make changes to "Your Conference Schedule?"

Yes, you can make changes to "Your Conference Schedule" by adding or removing sessions, workshops, or events. Simply click on the "Edit Schedule" button and make the necessary changes. Remember to save your updated schedule before exiting.

4. Can I share "Your Conference Schedule" with others?

Yes, you can share "Your Conference Schedule" with others by clicking on the "Share" button. You can choose to share your schedule via email, social media, or by generating a link that can be shared anywhere.

5. Is "Your Conference Schedule" available offline?

Yes, you can access "Your Conference Schedule" offline by downloading it as a PDF file. Simply click on the "Download Schedule" button and save the file to your device for offline access.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • dianevill
  • General Chat
Replies