• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Incentive Programs: Share Your Ideas!

In summary, the conversation revolved around the types of cars each person owned. Some have older cars, some have new cars, and some are looking to upgrade to a hybrid SUV for better gas mileage. There were also discussions about car troubles, preferences, and memories attached to certain cars.
its_me_susan
Share incentive programs please?I'm trying to create an incentive program where my team will earn PC dollars for doing - - - 1 PC dollar for each show submitted, $1 for highest show, 3 for recruit, etc). I also want them to earn tickets for each show and each $1000 that will go towards month-end or quarterly drawings. I'm wondering what you are all doing - Can we share please?

Susan :)

I'm just trying to get my team to do a 10 show month. Here's what I'm offering:As a team, we submit 10 shows in one month. Right now we have 5 active team members plus me. So, if everyone submits 2 shows, we will be a 12 show team which beats the challenge! When we become a 10 show team, each person who submitted a show gets $2PC for each show submitted - submit 5 shows and you get $10PC! It may not sound like much, but it can really add up! Once we are a 10 show team for a few months in a row, I'll move it up to a 25 show team with and increased incentive - sound good? Great!I am also adding $10PC for the top submitter.

Love it Kate!

Yeah, we should get there this month. It does include me and I already have 2 shows in (October which won't count for SAT, but will for volume) and have 5 confirmed and 2 maybe shows. I know of one other show in my team that will be submitted soon, too.

Once we have the 10 show team with my shows for a couple of months in a row, we'll try it without my count. Then go up to a 25 show team. I started low in PC$ so I could increase as my overrides did.

We are in an incentive right now (September - December). I offered $5 PC dollars and a "gift of the month" for everyone who submitts 2 shows or $500 in sales. They earned it this month with 28 shows!! So I had to think of the "gift" - I'm giving each of them a pedicure set so they can pamper themselves.

Along with that incentive I am putting ALL shows that are submitted September - December into a drawing for a $75-$100 PC product that I have on hand. - the winner's choice from what I put out there. It'll be SA, cookware, stoneware.

I don't know why but I am sitting here and all of a sudden I was thinking about what type of car everyone on here drives??

I drive a 1998 Teal 4door Chevy Cavelier

I drive a 2007 Volvo XC70 (my first new car in 12 years!....and I will more than likely be driving it for the next 12 years!) DH now drives my old car, a 1995 Honda Accord EX.....that's in addition to his Toyota Truck (not sure of the year, but it has been around for a while)

I drive a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo.

I have a 2002 Honda Accord... love it, hate the payment. Seems like it should be paid off by now.

I drive a 2007 Chrysler Aspen..black and chrome. I love it but I did love the mini-van I traded in as well......

I have a 2004 Dodge Grand Caravan. I would really love to get an SUV!

We have a 1994 Suburban (which replaced our 1989 Ford pick-up a year ago) and a 1997 Dodge Van.

2005 Hyundai Elantra

96 Dodge Intrepid, Sports edition.... it may be 11 years old but has a new high performance engine and I LOOOOOVE it and my car!:love0010: We also have a mini van, ford windstar, which is the one I like to drive for my shows because it's easier on my back to load it!

2001 Pontiac Aztec, which I used to like. Now, it's really losing it's cool. Too many problems to list.

2006 Silver Dodge Ram with a Hemi. Loveeeeeeeeeee my truck!

1995 Ford Taurus station wagon... the dragon wagon, if you will...

I'd love to replace it but can't afford to... sadly, not sure if we can afford to keep it. Ahh the catch-22... it cost nearly $500 just for it to pass inspection last month... last year our mechanic was surprised it was still 'alive'... it's got well over 200K miles and I think it pretty much runs on my sheer will for it to run. LOL..

Honda CRVLove it! Love it! Love it! I've had mine 3 1/2 years and everyone I know who has one loves theres too. hoping it will take me to 150,000.

I have a grandpa grey 1993 Ford Tempo. I got a good deal for it when my Mazda recently took a crap on me. Someday I will own a new car but for now I am happy with no car payment and it get's me to my shows.

Christ Follower said:
I have a grandpa grey 1993 Ford Tempo. I got a good deal for it when my Mazda recently took a crap on me. Someday I will own a new car but for now I am happy with no car payment and it get's me to my shows.

http://www.dreamsignature.com/sigs/sigs210.gif
th36_12_6.gif
theyore.gif

I'm getting tired

MissChef said:
96 Dodge Intrepid, Sports edition.... maybe 11 years old but has a new high performance engine and I LOOOOOVE it and my car!:love0010: We also have a mini van, ford windstar, which is the one I like to drive for my shows because it's easier on my back to load it!

I HAD a '96 Intrepid - black until it died - we ran it up to about 170,000...and then it got in an accident... :mad:

It was a great car until I got married and DH took it because he didn't want to drive an old Grand Marquis...

I have a 2002 Chevy Trailblazer. I am thinking that if things all work the way I hope they will that I will trade in my vehicle for a hybred SUV. I love the SUV size but would love the better gas mileage.

I need to do research on that first though.

chef_kimmo said:
I have a 2002 Chevy Trailblazer. I am thinking that if things all work the way I hope they will that I will trade in my vehicle for a hybred SUV. I love the SUV size but would love the better gas mileage.

Be sure to do your reseach. The hybrid SUV's really don't get that great of gas mileage and they cost quite a bit more. When we were buying my new car this summer I looked at the Toyota Hylander hybrid and the gas mileage wasn't so great, just less emmissions.

janetupnorth said:
I HAD a '96 Intrepid - black until it died - we ran it up to about 170,000...and then it got in an accident... :mad:

It was a great car until I got married and DH took it because he didn't want to drive an old Grand Marquis...
"It" got into an accident????!!!! I had an 83 camaro and "it" got into an accident too. But I wasn't behind the wheel! I loved that car too, but my back hated putting my son in it, when I first had him, so we got a different car, for me and my hubby drove the carmaro a lot, and well, he was on his way to work and someone turned in front of him and it was totaled! Thank God, my hubby was okay though!!!
But speaking of the intrepid, I LOVE my car! Mine is a maroon (sp?) colored red..... Most of my cars have been red, matches my firecracker personality! I am finally learning not to drive with a lead foot! Kids help that quite a bit, but also because it seems cops just love to pull over red cars!

2007 Santa Fe Limited, loved those seat warmers last week while we were in chilly Iowa!!

chef_kimmo said:

Definitely do your research. My niece traded her Jeep Cherokee in for a Nissan something or nother... drawing a complete blank.. :( Xterra I think it was? She said the gas mileage difference was great and she still has the vehicle that can get her in and out of hill territory. Hybrids tend to be minimal in the mpg difference but big on lessening emissions and pollutants. So you'll want to figure on which you'd like to minimize... gas usage... or emissions cuz it doesn't seem that car manufacturers are really into doing both..

I have a Hunter Green Trail Blazer. I think it is a 2005.

Teresa said:
2007 Santa Fe Limited, loved those seat warmers last week while we were in chilly Iowa!!
LOL! I remember when I had my Camaro, I had heater vents that blew all over my tushie! I never was so warm and comfy in a car! I remember calling my hubby, (boyfriend at the time) and telling him it was a party on my butt! He laughed hysterically and that has become our joke ever since!

1. What are incentive programs and how do they work?

Incentive programs are rewards or recognition systems put in place to motivate and encourage employees to perform better and achieve certain goals. These programs can include bonuses, prizes, or other forms of rewards based on individual or team performance. The specific details and criteria for earning incentives vary depending on the company and the program.

2. How can I contribute my ideas for incentive programs?

At Pampered Chef, we value the input and suggestions of our employees. You can share your ideas for incentive programs by submitting them to your manager or the human resources department. We also have regular meetings and surveys where you can voice your suggestions and opinions.

3. What types of incentives does Pampered Chef offer?

We offer a variety of incentives to recognize and reward our employees' hard work and dedication. Some examples include performance-based bonuses, gift cards, extra paid time off, and company-sponsored events. We are always open to new ideas and suggestions for incentives that would motivate and inspire our team.

4. Are incentive programs only for certain employees or departments?

No, at Pampered Chef, we believe that all employees should have the opportunity to earn incentives for their contributions and achievements. Our incentive programs are designed to be inclusive and fair, and we encourage all team members to participate and strive for excellence.

5. How do incentive programs benefit employees and the company?

Incentive programs have many benefits for both employees and the company. They can increase motivation, improve performance, and boost morale among employees. This, in turn, can lead to higher productivity and better results for the company. Incentive programs also show that the company values and appreciates its employees, leading to higher job satisfaction and employee retention.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u