• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Your Best Advice for Web Page Ideas!!

D
Daventray
I am a SS and I have a personal web page.

What is the best advice or suggestion you could give to liven up new web pages? Different Ideas on how to use the Calendar, News and Front page for booking & recruiting leads.

Also, what kind of contests, giveways or games have you tried with your web page?

What new ideas has been talked about in your cluster?

Something I am starting this year with my web-site is the Hostess of the prior month- I will be spotlighting the top show of the month before, and what she got free. I am also going to have a recipe of the month.

When I started my website I was in the same dilemma - how to make my site a little different from all the others. I researched over 50 websites to get tips and suggestions.

I put together an info sheet that I thought would help some of the others in my cluster that were not computer literate yet. I'll attach it and hope that you find some useful information.

Thanks, Linda

Attachments

• website summary.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 598
Last edited:
Website and recipeI first want to say that I am impressed that you set up a website as a SS! That is fantastic and you will not regret it. I wanted to share what I do for recipe's on my website, some consultants may not agree with doing this but it is easy and less stress for me! I use the same recipe that the company has on their website. I just copy and paste the recipe onto my news section. It is so easy and I do not have to search every month for next months! Besides, not very many people will go to the companies website if they are visiting mine!

Some great ideas out there!

I just started a newsletter this year to all of my past hosts/customers. I try to get people to go to my website on a regular basis by mentioning in my newsletters a monthly 'contest' (like a short word scramble or a couple trivia questions about PC products that might just increase interest). Out of everyone who emails me an entry, I'll draw a name and they'll get a small prize (Season's Best or a small tool, probably). It's a minimal cost to me, and hopefully it will get people to look back at my website once a month or so. I can't tell you much about results yet, though. I also like to put my available show dates in 'my calendar,' which I know at least one past host has looked at when considering another future show.

Anyway, hope that gives you some good ideas. Good luck in your first 3 months. Earn it all! :)

What is the best advice or suggestion you could give to liven up new web pages?

My best advice for livening up new web pages is to focus on creating visually appealing and user-friendly designs. This can include using eye-catching graphics, choosing a cohesive color scheme, and organizing content in a way that is easy to navigate. Additionally, regularly updating your content and keeping it relevant can also help keep your web page fresh and engaging for visitors.

Different Ideas on how to use the Calendar, News and Front page for booking & recruiting leads.

One idea for using the calendar on your web page is to display upcoming events or promotions that users can easily add to their own personal calendars. For the news section, you could feature industry updates and relevant articles to showcase your expertise and attract potential leads. As for the front page, make sure it is visually appealing and highlights your most important information, such as your services, testimonials, and contact information.

What kind of contests, giveways, or games have you tried with your web page?

Some examples of contests, giveaways, or games that could be used on a web page include photo caption contests, trivia quizzes related to your industry, or a social media sharing giveaway. These can help increase engagement and attract new visitors to your web page.

What new ideas have been talked about in your cluster?

In my cluster, we have discussed the importance of incorporating interactive elements on web pages, such as videos, animations, and polls. We have also talked about the growing trend of using chatbots for customer service and lead generation. Additionally, the use of virtual and augmented reality on web pages has been a topic of interest for creating a more immersive user experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Polliewiggle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • chefjeanine