• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Pampered Chef Recipes: Can You Help Me Find Them?

In summary, the author lost a series of recipes for demoing equipment and selling more products. The recipes were called "Power Cooking."
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
About 110 years ago, while I was still a Pampered Chef consultant,TPC had a series of recipes for demoing equipment and as an aide for selling more products.The series was called, if I remember correctly, Power Cooking or something like that. The concept was to brown three pounds of ground beef, then use it to generate make-ahead meals of chili, beef Stroganof, pepper steak, and about two or three other recipes if I remember right.Well, I'm in the middle of browning my ground beef and just came to the realization that I lost the recipes in a hard drive crash.Does anyone have them? They were all PDF files.Thanks in advance - if you have them, just email them to me and you will have my undying gratitute. :)(While you're at it, if you have the 30 Minutes to Dinner recipes that came out with the DCB, I lost those, too. :mad: I'd appreciate receiving those, too!)

I think these are what you are looking for...these were from 2008.

Attachments

• pc_bbq_sloppy_joe.pdf
    131.5 KB · Views: 339
  • pc_easy_beef_stroganoff.pdf
    132.9 KB · Views: 332
  • pc_Italian_beef_hoagies.pdf
    129.9 KB · Views: 353
  • pc_saucy_beef_chili.pdf
    132.3 KB · Views: 304
  • pc_zesty_beef_tacos.pdf
    137.5 KB · Views: 312
And here are the rest of the pdfs:

Attachments

• pc_tips.pdf
    134.7 KB · Views: 388
  • pc_shopping_list_guide.pdf
    196.3 KB · Views: 334
  • pc_recipe_summary.pdf
    176.3 KB · Views: 371
  • pc_make_ahead_gb.pdf
    128.9 KB · Views: 393
  • pc_display_card.pdf
    346.8 KB · Views: 417
Do you need the chicken power cooking, too?

Here are the only ones I see that are called "30 minute"...so I am not sure if these are the ones you are hunting.

Attachments

• 30min_carve.pdf
    94.7 KB · Views: 422
  • 30min_chicken.pdf
    138 KB · Views: 321
  • 30min_great_recipes.pdf
    432.4 KB · Views: 530
  • 30min_show_tips.pdf
    166.2 KB · Views: 432
lt1jane said:
The issue is that KG is no longer a consultant, but we like him and let hime lurk here anyway:D He doesn't have access to CC any more so he has to put out a request once in a while...

Didnt know that. Anyway looks like lots of other good recipes for anyone who does have access.

Not to mention, I have so much PC Product there's no room in my house to swing a cat.

1. What is "Your Assistance Is Requested"?

"Your Assistance Is Requested" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can request help from other consultants to host parties or events. It is a great way to collaborate and support each other in growing our businesses.

2. How can I request assistance?

To request assistance, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Your Assistance Is Requested" option. From there, you can submit a request for help with a specific event or party. You can also browse and respond to requests from other consultants.

3. Is there a limit to how many requests I can make or respond to?

No, there is no limit to the number of requests you can make or respond to. However, we do encourage consultants to be considerate and not overwhelm others with too many requests.

4. Do I have to offer assistance if I respond to a request?

No, responding to a request does not obligate you to offer assistance. It is up to you to determine if you are able to help and if it aligns with your own business goals and schedule.

5. Can I request assistance from consultants outside of my team?

Yes, the "Your Assistance Is Requested" program is open to all Pampered Chef consultants. You can request assistance from anyone in the company and build new relationships and connections with other consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjanet
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jmabner
  • Sharon LeClair
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Deb Vines
Replies