• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

So, what's your agenda for your shows?

Andrea is doing a 30 Minute Chicken show. She starts by welcoming guests and giving them a gift. She explains the show and gives a quick summary. Next, she sets up the cooking area and demo area. She starts the chicken by melting butter in a pan. She then puts the chicken in the dehydrator/dehydrator-bake combo and sets the timer. Andrea continues the show by cooking the chicken and talking about the host benefits. At the end, she asks guests if they want to learn more about becoming a consultant or if they want to buy the show. She wraps up the show by telling guests about the next show.
Andreamd8
Silver Member
Hi Everyone...

Nice to be back...I hadn't logged on in about a week because of Thanksgiving and all. I need some advice about something. I had seen the way the consultant's did the show on the "live cooking show" DVD, and how my director does it, so that's how I did my open house. Then I went to another director's house for the monthly cooking show demo that we do. She does it completely different. As soon as the guests come in, she has them put their stuff down and start cooking with her right away. Then while it's in the oven, she goes over stuff in the catalog, etc.

What do you guys do for your show "agenda" ??? I'd like to hear what everyone has to say and your opinions on why you do your show that way.

I have a big show this weekend, and I'm thinking about changing it up a little bit :) Thanks, Andrea

I do the regular demo, I think. I don't do introductions because it takes too long, unless there are only 3 or 4 people there. I try to make just one recipe during the show and talk about other products while it's baking. Sometimes I don't bake during, but put something together that doesn't require the oven. It's always different, but I first do the welcome and thank you for coming and to the host. The I give a quick summary of what we'll be doing: this is a chocolate bliss show, or we're going to learn to make a meal really fast, or I'm going to show you some great homemade food gift ideas... Then I start the demo and talk about what I'm using, usually a stone and something else like the cutting boards and Forged Cutlery. I work in the cookware by passing around the pans, work in the host benefits while using the next months' host specials, etc. At the end I talk about Round up and warranties/receipt. If I remember, I do a drawing. When everyone checks out, I ask them if they want information about becoming a consultant or if they want to have a show. That's it.

thanks for ideas...I'd like to see even more if ya have them... :)

JAE said:
I do the regular demo, I think. I don't do introductions because it takes too long, unless there are only 3 or 4 people there. I try to make just one recipe during the show and talk about other products while it's baking. Sometimes I don't bake during, but put something together that doesn't require the oven. It's always different, but I first do the welcome and thank you for coming and to the host. The I give a quick summary of what we'll be doing: this is a chocolate bliss show, or we're going to learn to make a meal really fast, or I'm going to show you some great homemade food gift ideas... Then I start the demo and talk about what I'm using, usually a stone and something else like the cutting boards and Forged Cutlery. I work in the cookware by passing around the pans, work in the host benefits while using the next months' host specials, etc. At the end I talk about Round up and warranties/receipt. If I remember, I do a drawing. When everyone checks out, I ask them if they want information about becoming a consultant or if they want to have a show. That's it.

Sounds just like one of my shows. I do use a "reminder binder" that has all of the specials, round-up, hwc, incentives, etc. in page protectors. It has really helped me let everyone know all The Pampered Chef has to offer.

Depends on teh recipe....

Depends on the show and the space setup... I don't have a formula down yet.

I tend to be distracted easily....and then get frustrated if I don't say everything I wanted to say during the show - so I have outlines that I use.
Right now, I have outlines for the 30 minute chicken show, Bites & Bevs show, Chocolate Bliss Show, and Ham & Cheese Omelet show. I use one at every show.
My Homemade for The Holidays Shows start next week.....I'd better get busy with an outline for those shows!:eek:

Here is my outline for the 30 Minute Chicken - this is the one I do the most...

PRE-SHOW:
Set up Checkout area
Set up Display Area
Melt Butter in pan
Put chicken in DCB
Set up demo area
Set up SA display
Preheat oven
Meet & Greet guests

SHOW
Welcome! Any first-timers? (give twixit) You are in for a treat! (explain show)
Thank Host (name) – give gift
Explain host's other gifts she will receive tonight
Show November Host & Guest Special
Introduce myself.......tell story briefly
Demo Chicken (tell Chicken story)– have host put in microwave
Demo Biscuits
Put in oven – do Ice Cube demo
Talk about Host & Guest specials for Nov & Dec.
If time, show favorite products....ask for guests favorite products

CLOSING
Take Chicken & Biscuits out of ovens – let chicken rest, slide biscuits onto Dots Plate
Share the rest of my story.......great time to own your own business!
3 -4 minutes of Housekeeping:
Guest Special for Tonight
Upcoming Host Specials
Fill out Guest Care Cards
Do Drawing
Thank everyone for coming
Explain check out
Cut up chicken
Eat and place orders.

Becky, is that a personal chicken story? Or one worth sharing? :)

1. What is the purpose of having an agenda for a Pampered Chef show?

Having an agenda for your show helps to keep the event organized and on track. It ensures that all of the key points and products are covered, and allows for a smooth flow of the presentation.

2. How do I create an effective agenda for my Pampered Chef show?

To create an effective agenda, start by identifying the key points you want to cover during the show. These may include demonstrating products, sharing recipes, and highlighting specials. Next, determine the order in which you want to present these points. Finally, allocate time slots for each item on the agenda to ensure that everything is covered within the designated time frame.

3. Can I customize the agenda to fit my personal style?

Yes, you can definitely customize the agenda to fit your personality and style. You can add personal touches, such as sharing personal anecdotes or incorporating fun games or activities, to make the show more engaging and enjoyable for your guests.

4. How long should the agenda be for a Pampered Chef show?

The length of your agenda will depend on the type of show you are hosting and the number of guests attending. Generally, a Pampered Chef show can last anywhere from 1-2 hours. It is important to keep in mind that you want to cover all the key points while also allowing time for questions and interactions with your guests.

5. Is it necessary to stick to the agenda during the show?

While it is important to have an agenda in place, it is also important to be flexible. Your guests may have questions or requests that may deviate from the planned agenda, and that's okay. Remember to stay focused on the main points, but also be open to adjustments that may make the show more enjoyable for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • dldunphy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • susanr613