• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Your Dining Habits Reveal Your Age?

In summary, you may have seen this...thought it was fun...been doing it at my shows.If you want to play a little math game, try this website: www.mysticalball.com. There are only a finite number of combinations of numbers that can be reached by adding two numbers together, so the answer to any question will always be one of the numbers in that set. For example, if you type in "your number" into the search bar, you will see a chart with a bunch of other numbers beside it. When you click to run the game again, they give you a new set of symbols - and they all land on the same answer set of every other screen. There's also a
Kitchen2u
You may have seen this...thought it was fun...been doing it at my shows ~

YOUR AGE BY EATING OUT

Don't tell me your age; you probably would tell a falsehood anyway-but your waiter may know!

YOUR AGE BY DINER & RESTAURANT MATH - DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!

It takes less than a minute. Work this out as you read. Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out! This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun.

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to go out to eat (more than once but less than 10).

2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)

3. Add 5

4. Multiply it by 50

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1758, if you haven't, add 1757.

6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born

You should have a three digit number

The first digit of this was your original number. (I.e., How many times you want to go out to restaurants in a week.)

The next two numbers are YOUR AGE ! ------ (Oh YES, it is!)

THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2008) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT ROUND WHILE IT LASTS

I've done this one before...previous years, it works you just have to fumble with the numbers!

Very cool though, I did it again! :)

Hey! It worked!! I love those little number games!

WowWow this actually worked, how neat. I picked eating out 3 times and my age is 30. How cool!!

Thanks I just raked the back yard, did some homework training with our german shepherd, and needed a break,

Debbie :D

It didn't work for me........came close not exactly.

There's a chocolate numbers game too...for those of you who have the death by chocolate shows.

too cool!!

If you like these little number games, check out this website:MysticalBallPrepare to be amazed!Or not.

Hey, KG...why on EARTH does that work???

DanielleQ said:
Hey, KG...why on EARTH does that work???
Because anytime you take a two digit number and add the digits together and subtract from the original number the answer will be a multiple of nine. All of the multiples of nine had the flower symbol.

(If you pick a one digit number, you always end up with 0, also a flower).

My mom calls these things "MathMagic" and has a whole bulletin board of them that she does.

Why, yes, growing up at my house was geek central! :)

It's just a math formula - there are only so many combinations of numbers that are reached by adding two numbers together, therefore, there is also a finite number of answers that you can possibly reach. If you look at the chart, you will see that "your number" corresponds to several other numbers (0, 9, 18, 22, 27, 34, 36 etc.) and no matter what two numbers you choose, your answer will always be one of the numbers in that set.When you click to run it again, they give you a new set of symbols - and they all land on the same answer set of every other screen.

They also put the symbol on some other answers, just to throw you off the scent if you don't know the math.There's also a cool card trick out there that is a lot of fun until you figure out how it works.

PamperChefCarol said:
It didn't work for me........came close not exactly.

How good are you at math? ;) :p

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
They also put the symbol on some other answers, just to throw you off the scent if you don't know the math.

There's also a cool card trick out there that is a lot of fun until you figure out how it works.
Heh, I didn't even notice that! I just looked at the ones that fit!

Speaking of not noticing things, fun link! I'm sending it to my mom; see how long it takes her :)

Worked for me and I am NOT good at math. Used to drive my teacher insane.

janetupnorth said:
How good are you at math? ;) :p

Might not be my math ability, but rather my age! Then again, I did skip 39 some years ago.

1. How does eating out affect my age?

Eating out can have various effects on your age, both positive and negative. Some foods consumed at restaurants may be high in unhealthy fats and sugars, which can contribute to premature aging. On the other hand, dining out can also expose you to new and diverse cuisines, providing important nutrients and antioxidants that can help slow the aging process.

2. Can eating out make me look older?

While the occasional meal at a restaurant is not likely to significantly impact your appearance, consistently consuming unhealthy foods at restaurants can contribute to premature aging. These foods are often high in calories, sodium, and preservatives, which can lead to weight gain, inflammation, and other factors that can make you look older.

3. Are there any foods I should avoid when eating out to maintain a youthful appearance?

To maintain a youthful appearance, it is best to avoid foods that are high in trans fats, refined sugars, and sodium. These can include fried foods, processed snacks, and sugary drinks. Opt for healthier options like grilled or steamed dishes, fresh fruits and vegetables, and water or unsweetened beverages.

4. Can eating out affect my skin's health and appearance?

Yes, eating out can have an impact on your skin's health and appearance. Foods high in unhealthy fats and sugars can contribute to skin inflammation and breakouts, while foods rich in antioxidants and essential nutrients can promote healthy, glowing skin. It is important to make mindful choices when dining out to support skin health.

5. Is it possible to eat out and maintain a healthy diet and appearance?

Yes, it is possible to eat out and maintain a healthy diet and appearance. It is important to make informed choices when dining out, such as opting for healthier options and practicing portion control. Additionally, making healthy choices in other areas of your life, such as regular exercise and adequate sleep, can also contribute to maintaining a healthy diet and appearance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • jrstephens