• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Killed Carmen? A twist in The Young and the Restless?

In summary, Michael found where Paul was keeping Sheila locked up, Colleen talked more about Korbel, and Victor told Ashley to go to Asia.
jrstephens
Anyone out there still watching? I am about to die with the Phyllis/Sheila thing going on!!!! I LOVE Phyllis and Nick and I cannot stand the thought of anyone messing with them. And I am shocked at Paul's behavior. And someone better get Lauren some help before she goes insane. Who do you think killed Carmen? I think it is all connected to Brad's past (I do not think he did it though) and I think that Korbel and the girl living with Kevin (completely forgot her name) is connected to his past and the murder.

I know, I know it's just a soap opera and I keep telling myself that, but it "aint" working!:D

Last edited:
jrstephens said:
Anyone out there still watching? I am about to die with the Phyllis/Sheila thing going on!!!! I LOVE Phyllis and Nick and I cannot stand the thought of anyone messing with them. And I am shocked at Paul's behavior. And someone better get Lauren some help before she goes insane. Who do you think killed Carmen? I think it is all connected to Brad's past (I do not think he did it though) and I think that Korbel and the girl living with Kevin (completely forgot her name) is connected to his past and the murder.

I know, I know it's just a soap opera and I keep telling myself that, but it "aint" working!:D

The only Soap I watched was a show actually called "Soap". It was the funniest darn thing on TV (next to WKRP and Mash...I know, but I LOVE slapstick comedy!) Who shot Peter Campbell?

I love Y&R I tivo it daily. I know I can't believe about Shelia and I too really love Nick and Phyllis. I think that chinese guy that Jack has running Jabot had something to do with the murder.

I would not be surpised about that either. I watched today's when I went home for lunch. Have you seen it yet?

Yea I already watched today's. I just don't know what to even think might happen. I am shocked though that they have Shelia looking like Phyllis must mean the real Shelia is never coming back. Do you watch the Bold and Beautiful too?

Y& R
jrstephens said:

I Love this show I have been watching for years . I also can not belive Paul I would have thought he wolud call the police A.S.A.P . I am glad that Micheal followed him now maybe she would get out and kill Laurenor take the baby , but wou know that ay happen,,, And about killing Carmen I really don't know and yes i do TiVo it every day but if you miss it you canwatch it on thw SOAP network at 6;30pm eastrn time..
Doreen Zaino 25326

I just put the tv on to watch Y&R, and President's funeral is on. What happen today?

Chalene

PChefAbey said:
Yea I already watched today's. I just don't know what to even think might happen. I am shocked though that they have Shelia looking like Phyllis must mean the real Shelia is never coming back. Do you watch the Bold and Beautiful too?

I am sure they will find a way to keep her coming back. I do not watch B&B but I do see it every once in a while at a friends out and keep up with the commercials and stuff to know a little about it, but not a lot.

cbord said:
I just put the tv on to watch Y&R, and President's funeral is on. What happen today?

Chalene

Michael followed Paul with the tracking device he planted on his car. And found where Paul had Sheila locked up!!! So, now Michael knows but agreed to not tell Lauren.

Colleen talked more about Korbel. Amber talked more to Colleen about being out all night with Korbell. Daniel changed Amber's flat tire. Can you tell I am sick of Colleen? I LOVE JT!

Jack told Ashley to go to Asia and oversee that market. She cried to Victor about ther turmoil in her life but did not tell him anything. Can you tell I am sick of her, too?

Did I miss anything girls?

That was pretty much it. I ask about Bold and Beautiful because Shelia also is on that show as the same character and she was on there a few years ago and she had a daughter so I am just wondering if they will ever introduce that daughter on Y&R.

Has Amber, the new girl on Y&R, played on B&B too? I do not like her. She seems totally slutty, IMO.

Yes she played on B&B, she was the nanny for the Brooke's children and ended up sleeping with the one son while he was in high school and getting pregnant. It was a huge thing because she ended up losing the baby but stealing her cousins yadda yadda, she is a slut basically!!

I grew up watching this SOAP, but eventually turned off to that and began watching Passions. :D

SillyChef said:
I grew up watching this SOAP, but eventually turned off to that and began watching Passions. :D

Hehehehee,,,thats the one with the witch and the little doll named timmy, right? LOL...I watched that a few times and thought that the soap industry just went off the deep end with that one! :eek:

Amber.......My husband who sometimes can "sneak" home in the afternoon, said all that chick does is cry and sleep around. (Or that's from B&B days) when he saw her on Y&R he was like, what she slept through all the men on the other show, they had to give her another show to sleep around on??

I laughed until I almost cried. He NEVER ever "watches" so it amazed me what he picked up on just being home for snatches of times.

Lisa

PS,
I love CBS Soaps, but my favorite has to be GL, but not enjoying that one as much as normal.

Isn't it funny how our husband's REFUSE to watch soaps but know all about them. Mine will ask me questions about it when I am watching and I am like why do you want to know you do not watch them. ha!

I do think she is going to sleep around on Y&R too. I wonder after yesterday if she is going to go after Daniel. I am sure he changed her flat tire for a reason.

Oh, I wish I had a TV at work so I could watch it when it is on! I could jsut use that hour as my lunch! My mom tapes it and when I go there for lunch I watch it if I have time.

My husband always made fun of me before we had tivo because I would plan my day around being home for the soaps. Then he swithced to the 230-11 shift at work and guess what he got addicted too. He will still ask questions or watch it with me when I am watching it in the evenings!!

What is the Young and the Restless?

The Young and the Restless is an American television soap opera that has been on the air since 1973. It is set in the fictional town of Genoa City, Wisconsin and follows the dramatic lives of the wealthy and powerful Abbott, Newman, and Chancellor families.

Who are some of the main characters on the Young and the Restless?

Some of the main characters on the Young and the Restless include Victor Newman, Nikki Newman, Jack Abbott, Sharon Newman, and Phyllis Summers. These characters have been a part of the show for many years and their storylines often intertwine.

How long has the Young and the Restless been on the air?

The Young and the Restless premiered on March 26, 1973 and has been on the air for over 45 years. It is the longest-running daytime soap opera on American television and has won numerous awards and accolades over the years.

Is the Young and the Restless based on a true story?

No, the Young and the Restless is not based on a true story. However, the show often incorporates real-life events and social issues into their storylines.

Can I watch past episodes of the Young and the Restless?

Yes, past episodes of the Young and the Restless can be watched on the show's official website or through streaming services such as Hulu or CBS All Access. Some cable providers also offer on-demand viewing of past episodes.

Back