• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

You Will Not Believe What Product Was Used...

In summary, a Microplane grater was used to remove dead skin from the feet. It is a great pedicure tool and can be used for other purposes as well.
crissy11
Gold Member
on my feet during my pedicure today!!!! The Microplane grater!!!! I do have to say it took that dead skin off wonderfully... never would have thought to use it on my feet though... ha

What a grate idea! Now PC will have to make that's a foot long.

OM!!!!!! ewwww I hope they don't use to make dinner after they are done at the shop lol

:yuck: That creeps me out!

so weird....I wonder if it could be overused....not paying attention, taking off too much skin..... ok, that is weird....
wonder how they clean it....dish washer?
maybe they would like to place a large order, so they have several on hand, er, foot...
that is weird...

I was thinking that because she just kept on grating... pun intended!! but it was just right.. I guess kinda like the blades they use to use for shaving off the skin.. hopefully they sanitize very well.. she put it in a bucket with the other things she used like she was going to do something with it...

I dont think that is anything I would tell customers. :yuck:

byrd1956 said:
so weird....I wonder if it could be overused....not paying attention, taking off too much skin..... ok, that is weird....
wonder how they clean it....dish washer?
maybe they would like to place a large order, so they have several on hand, er, foot...
that is weird...

She obviously has a leg up on her competitors.

LOL Now that's thinking outside the box (or the use & care card in this instance).

I know Sheila... I was amazed watching her use it.. it worked sooo good... looked funny with this big grater at my feet...

I dunno - if I went to her for a pedicure, I'm afraid that afterward I'd really feel like a heel.

EWWW lemon Zest and toe jam anyone?

They used one for mine, too! The girl didn't even know it was a kitchen tool till I told her. She looked where it said Microplane and was in shock. We had a good laugh about it. I now have 2 and use one in my bathroom. It's actually a selling point-I will tell my guests at the show that they need it even if they don't cook. It gives a great pedi! And if they have one (or order one) they need 2, one for the kitchen and one for the bath! LOL

I still say thats :yuck:. If a consultant mentioned that to me at a show, it would be a product I would NOT buy. I would be so turned off by the thought. I cant use my own product now without thinking about this thread. Ewwww.

well...thank goodness someone else has had it used on them... I was beginning to wonder if mine were soo bad that they pulled out the big tool for me... ha.. I have to say three days later and my heels are still smooth... too bad we don't still have the Lemon Rosemary Lotion anymore we could do a gift set..

At my show last night one guest was talking about how she found her kitchen shears in her dad's tool box, how dirty and nasty they were, and all I could think of was this thread!!! I debated telling them this story but chose NOT to because I was concerned this crowd would carry the "flavor" of the story to a whole new level.:blushing:

Kitchen shears disappearing is another entire topic!I have at least four of 'em, I have no idea where the other three (or more) sets are. I don't think I'd want them back in the kitchen again, either, they've shown up in use to trim dog hair, pet nails, to open plastic bubble packaging and someone (who lives with me) once used her own kitchen shears (not mine!) to cut up used carpet so the garbage pick-up would take it. (They would not take rolled up used carpet.)That's why I was so disappointed with the redesigned kitchen shears a few years ago - they looked nice, but not only would they not cut used carpet, the darned things would hardly cut warm butter in July.

1. What product was used to create this amazing dish?

The product that was used to create this amazing dish is our Deluxe Air Fryer.

2. Can you share the recipe for this dish?

Unfortunately, we do not have the recipe for this specific dish as it was created by one of our customers. However, our Deluxe Air Fryer comes with a recipe book that includes a wide variety of delicious dishes.

3. Is the product easy to use?

Yes, our Deluxe Air Fryer is very easy to use. It has a user-friendly interface and comes with clear instructions for operation.

4. How does this product compare to other air fryers on the market?

Our Deluxe Air Fryer is one of the top-rated air fryers on the market. It has a larger capacity and more advanced features such as multiple cooking modes and a digital display.

5. Can this product be used for other types of cooking?

Yes, our Deluxe Air Fryer can be used for a variety of cooking methods such as baking, roasting, grilling, and more. It is a versatile kitchen appliance that can replace multiple cooking tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates